剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
DOLE: Previously on The Practice...
前集回顾未作翻译。
My name is Hannibal Lecter.
You plan to argue insanity?
You murdered and ate
three people, Mr. Lecter.
I didn't kill them.
The other man killed them.
What other man?
He's never denied consuming the victims,
but it's always the other persona
who stabbed the girls.
What do you think?
MAN: I don't know.
All I am sure of
is as crazy as he may be,
he is not stupid.
Hello, Clarice.
DONNELL: Oh, brother.
Does Bobby know?
Does he know what?
That you're in love with me.
GAMBLE: When you saw these women murdered
by this other man--
I gave the police a partial description.
I told them where he kills.
Instead of persecuting me,
you should be looking for him,
especially, since...
he's planning to kill Clarice.
DOLE: I got stabbed two years ago.
I got stabbed, Bobby.
A man stuck a knife into me three times.
I have never gone back to being okay
no matter how much that you insist
that I have.
We find the defendant, Lawrence O'Malley,
not guilty.
Thank you, Bobby...
Clarice.
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
你好?
DONNELL: What about entrapping him?
下套诱捕他,怎么样?
We've thought about that.
我们考虑过这个办法。
The thing is,
问题是,
it's not like the guy hits often.
他并不是经常作案。
And he's killed three girls
他两年里才杀了三个女孩。
in two years.
他两年里才杀了三个女孩。
What about using me?
用我来诱捕他呢?
Are you crazy?
你疯了吧?
I'm going crazy, Bobby.
我没疯,Bobby。
The longer he stays out there
他在外面呆着就一直会给我打电♥话♥。
calling me on the phone.
他在外面呆着就一直会给我打电♥话♥。
There's no way to protect you.
没办法保护你的安全。
DOLE: So, what, I just go to bed every night
那怎么办,我只好每天晚上睡觉的时候
consoling myself that one day
自我安慰说总有一天警方会抓住他?
they'll finally get him?
自我安慰说总有一天警方会抓住他?
DONNELL: You will not be used as bait
你不能被当作一个连环杀手的诱饵。
for a serial killer.
你不能被当作一个连环杀手的诱饵。
It wouldn't work anyway, Lindsay.
Lindsay,那绝对不会有用的。
The guy's too smart for that.
这家伙太聪明了。
DOLE: Well, come up with something, Helen.
那好,Helen,想点办法出来。
I am not going through this again.
我不要再遭一遍罪了。
What I'd like to do is get him
我打想采取的做法是通过民事拘押
civilly committed.
把他送进精神病院。
Can you?
你能做到吗?
It'll be tough, especially,
会很难,尤其是因为,
since he was acquitted, but we can try.
他被判无罪了,不过我们可以试试。
Lindsay, I need you to testify against him
Lindsay,我需要你指证他,
to help convince the judge he's nuts.
使法官相信他是疯子。
Fine.
好的。
Time and place, I'll be there.
通知我时间地点,我就会去。
We'll pick him up tomorrow.
我们明天
But, again, it's a real long shot.
但是,我再说一遍,机会渺茫。
Just get him.
先抓起来再说,
And if he resists,
如果他拘捕,
shoot him.
就毙了他。
What do you mean it's lost?
你说丢了是什么意思?
The findings aren't lost,
相关的调查材料没有丢失,
just the rape kit itself.
丢的只是性侵证据收集包。
Who lost it?
谁弄丢的?
We don't know.
不清楚。
YOUNG: We thought it had been sent to our lab,
我们以为送给我方的实验室了,
and we were waiting for the results.
我们一直在等测试结果
We called them again today,
我们今天又给他们打了电♥话♥,
and they've told us
而他们告诉我们
they never even received it.
他们甚至没有收到过。
Do your storage records show it was sent out?
你们的库管记录上显示送出了吗?
No.
没有
YOUNG: Your Honor, since we were not afforded
法官大人,因为我们没有机会自己进行测试,
the opportunity to conduct our own tests,
法官大人,因为我们没有机会自己进行测试,
the DNA evidence has to be excluded.
DNA证据必须予以排除。
You can cross our technicians.
你可以对我们的技术人员进行交叉盘问。
It's not the same as doing our own test,
这和我们自己做测试不是一回事。
and you know it.
你很清楚这一点的。
I can't let it in, Ms. Gamble.
Gamble女士,我不能允许DNA证据呈堂。
Your Honor, they weren't even serious
法官大人,他们甚至没有认真对待他们自己要做的测试
about doing their own test.
法官大人,他们甚至没有认真对待他们自己要做的测试
Why did they wait till the eve of this trial?
要不然他们为什么会等到开庭前夕呢?
Well, we're serious about it now.
我们现在认真对待了。
This is amusing to you, Eugene?
你觉得这挺有趣是吗,Eugene?
WHITE: Counsel, if they didn't get access,
律师,如果他们没有得到样本,
the DNA evidence is excluded.
那DNA测试的证据就要予以排除。
So what that mean?
那是什么意思?
YOUNG: It means their whole case now
那就是说他们所有的指控依据就是受害人的指认了。
is the victim's ID.
那就是说他们所有的指控依据就是受害人的指认了。
Let's not get cocky.
我们别太自信了
At probable cause,
在合理根据上
she was pretty convincing.
她的作证很有说服力。
But at least now they're offering a plea.
但至少现在检方提出了一个认罪条件。
Yeah. What is it?
什么条件?
Fifteen years.
服刑十五年。
Oh, no way, man!
噢,没门儿,哥们儿!
YOUNG: Third strike, Jerry.
你的情况属于惯犯罪,Jerry
(美国法律规定的惯犯罪Third strike,
如果第三次被判重暴♥力♥罪的话,会终身监禁。)
If convicted, you get life.
如果被定罪了,你会被关一辈子的。
All right. Look...
I got a twin brother.
我有个双胞胎兄弟。
Suppose we put him at the table
假如我们让他出庭
and let her identify him.
并让她指认出他。
That's reasonable doubt.
那就有了合理怀疑了。
We can't do that.
我们不能那么做。
I ain't doing no 15.
我可不要服十五年的刑。
Rape victims supposed to be shaky.
强♥奸♥受害人应该是容易动摇的。
That's what I hear.
我听到是这样的。
Let's go to trial.
那我们就上庭吧。
And, Eugene,
还有,Eugene,
don't hold back on this bitch.
别对那个婊♥子♥留情。
You lost the evidence?
你们把证据弄丢了?
Callie, we can still win. How?
- Callie,我们还是可以赢的。
- 怎么赢?
GAMBLE: Well, right now it comes down to your word,
现在就全靠你的证词了,
which is very compelling.
那是非常令人信服的。
You don't look so sure, Helen.
你看起来没什么把握,Helen。
GAMBLE: Look, I'm completely prepared to go forward,
听着,我完全为上庭做好了准备,
but I'm also prepared to go back
但我也准备提出服刑八年的认罪条件。
and offer eight years.
但我也准备提出服刑八年的认罪条件。
If you think-- Eight?
- 如果你觉得。。。
- 八年?
It's a conviction.
这也算是给他定罪了。
It takes him off the streets.
可以把他关起来。
Besides, a trial could be very unpleasant.
此外,出庭过程会很难熬的
Eight is not an option.
八年不能考虑。
Not for what he did to me.
对于他对我的所做所为,八年不行。
Okay.
那好吧。
GAMBLE: I'll see you in the courtroom,
我们法庭上再见。
division three.
三号♥庭。
Okay.
好的。
You get him yet?
你们抓了他吗?
GAMBLE: Noon.
中午。
I'm going on the ride personally
我会亲自去一趟,
to make sure things aren't any more
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表