剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
我对此反对。
I would submit, if there are no plans
我认为,如果没有计划和Allison讨论什么的话,
又有什么害处?
to conference with Allison, what's the harm?
我认为,如果没有计划和Allison讨论什么的话,
又有什么害处?
Allison is also a client,
Allison也是一个当事人,
and since criminal charges may possibly
因为有可能针对其提出犯罪指控,
be levied against her, I have the right to advise.
我有权对其提出建议。
Security will escort Allison
警卫陪同Allison去Gamble女士的办公室。
to Ms. Gamble's office.
警卫陪同Allison去Gamble女士的办公室。
Defense Counsel, but not the defendant,
辩护律师可以出席,被告不行。
may be present at the interview.
辩护律师可以出席,被告不行。
We're adjourned.
休庭。
Do you have any idea what she's going to say?
你知道她会说些什么吗?
Don't let the media get anywhere near him.
别让媒体在任何场合靠近他。
Jimmy, you take the neighborhood,
Jimmy,你去问问那些邻居们,
see if anybody heard or saw anything.
看看有没有人听到或看到什么
I'll interview the employees at Mrs. Ellison's job.
我会找Ellison太太的雇员们谈谈。
Lucy, you stay on top of the incident reports.
Lucy,你要随时掌握事件报告。
Lindsay, you're in charge of Jury Consultants.
Lindsay,你负责陪审团顾问,
Hire them today.
今天就雇用他们。
Bec, I need you to research temporary insanity,
Bec,我要你研究一下暂时性精神错乱,
heat of passion-- Research?
-激♥情♥犯罪。。。
-研究?
Why do I always get research? Rebecca--
-为什么总是我去研究?
-Rebecca。。。
You always put me on research.
你总是让我搞研究。
Why can't I ever do fieldwork?
为什么我从不去做现场工作?
Because Jimmy and I are better at it.
因为Jimmy和我更擅长于此。
Sorry if that answer disappoints you.
如果这个答案让你失望的话,我很抱歉。
Are we sticking everybody on this one case?
我们每个人都投入这一个案子上吗?
Yes, we are, Lindsay, because like it or not,
对,Lindsay,因为不管喜欢与否,
we will be defined by this one case.
我们会通过这一个案子得到一个定性。
We will be the firm that either won it
我们要么是一个能赢下此案的律师事务所,
or didn't win it.
要么就是一个输家。
It would be nice to be the firm that won it.
要是赢家那就太好了。
Everybody's got a role.
每个人都各司其职。
Let's go.
开始吧。
We had just come home from the movies.
我们刚从电影院回来。
Our movie was sold out, actually,
其实我们要看的电影已经满座了,
so we had come home early.
所以我们回家很早。
You and your dad?
你和你♥爸♥爸?
Yes.
是的
Then what did you do?
然后呢?
I just went to my room.
我直接去我的房♥间了,
I think I might have gone to the bathroom first.
我想我可能是先去的洗手间。
And then...
而后。。。
I was getting ready to call a friend,
我准备给我的朋友打个电♥话♥,
and then I heard some screaming and yelling.
随即我听到尖叫和喊叫声
Did you recognize the voices?
你听出是谁的声音了吗?
Did you recognize the voices, Allison?
你听出是谁的声音了吗,Allison?
No.
没有。
Okay.
好吧。
Then what happened?
然后呢?
After a few seconds,
几秒钟后,
I heard a loud popping sound
我听到一声巨响和更多地尖叫声。
and more screaming.
我听到一声巨响和更多地尖叫声。
I ran down the hall into my parents' bedroom.
我沿着走廊跑进父母的卧室。
My mother and father were screaming about something.
我爸爸和妈妈在为某件事大喊大叫。
My mother was crying.
我妈妈在哭。
They just--they just kept on
他们就是。。。就是不停地冲对方大喊大叫。
screaming at each other.
他们就是。。。就是不停地冲对方大喊大叫。
And then I looked over
然后我看了看。
and saw there was a man in their bed.
看到他们的床上有个男人。
He wasn't moving,
一动不动,
and he was bleeding.
他在流血。
And his eyes were opened.
他眼睛还睁着。
Did you hear what your mother and father
你听到你父母在喊叫些什么吗?
were screaming about?
你听到你父母在喊叫些什么吗?
No. GAMBLE: Did you see blood
-没有
-你看到你父亲身上有血吗?
on your father's clothes?
-没有
-你看到你父亲身上有血吗?
I don't remember.
我不记得了。
Did you notice if there was a gun around?
你注意周围有枪吗?
I didn't see any gun.
我没有看到枪。
Allison, what do you think happened?
Allison,你觉得是怎么回事?
I don't know.
我不知道。
If you had to guess.
如果非要你猜的话。
She doesn't have to make guesses.
她没必要去做出猜测。
You were allowed to be present for this interview.
你被允许参加这次面谈。
You are not permitted to either conduct her or to inhibit--
但你没有被允许引导她或者禁止她去。。。
I will advise my client to tell what she knows
我会建议我的当事人陈述她所知道的
and not to formulate opinions.
但不去形成看法。
You want to go right back in front of that judge?
你想再去见法官吗?
Fine. Hold on.
-行啊。
-等等。
Why don't you just ask your questions?
你们何不直接提出问题呢?
Yes, that would be nice.
是的,那样就好。
Did you ever ask your parents what happened?
你曾问过你父母是怎么回事吗?
No.
没有
Did you know what happened?
你知道是怎么回事吗?
No. GAMBLE: You didn't know
-不知道
-你不知道怎么回事,而你也没问?
what had happened, and you didn't ask?
-不知道
-你不知道怎么回事,而你也没问?
Correct.
是的
Allison, did you have any discussions with your attorneys
Allison,你和你的律师讨论过
about what you might say here at this meeting?
在本次会议中应该说些什么吗?
Don't answer.
不要回答这个问题。
Privilege--work product.
这是保密的。。。属于工作内容范畴
Forget it.
别指望了。
We're into tampering, Bobby.
我们涉及到干预证人问题了,Bobby
You think you can make tampering?
你觉得你能扯到干预证人问题上吗?
Try. But don't be asking our client
那就试试吧,但别问我的当事人有关她和我们的谈话了
about conversations she had with us.
那就试试吧,但别问我的当事人有关她和我们的谈话了
So you had a conversation in preparation for this meeting?
这么说在为这次会议做准备时进行了一次讨论?
Don't answer. LOWE: Whether or not
-不要回答
-不管这个讨论是不是属于保密特权范畴
the conversation was had does not fall within privilege--
-不要回答
-不管这个讨论是不是属于保密特权范畴
I'm instructing my client not to answer.
我在指示我的当事人不予回答。
I've told you all I know.
我知道的都告诉你们了。
You've told us all you know, Allison?
全都说了吗,Allison?
Yes.
对
I heard a pop...
我听到了砰的一声。。。
and yelling.
还有喊叫声。
That's it.
就这些。
And you never asked your parents
而你从未问过你父母发生了什么事?
what happened here?
而你从未问过你父母发生了什么事?
No.
没有。
I didn't.
我没问。
We have no new information
目前我们没有什么新的信息可以提供
to share with you at this time.
目前我们没有什么新的信息可以提供
Has Senator Ellison made any kind of statement?
Ellison参议员做出什么陈述了吗?
Senator Ellison is currently refusing
参议员目前按律师的建议,拒绝和我们沟通。
to speak with us at the advice of his attorneys.
参议员目前按律师的建议,拒绝和我们沟通。
Mr. Lowe, one more question.
Lowe先生,还有一个问题。
Get that out of my face, please.
拜托,别戳到我脸上
What about Mrs. Ellison?
那Ellison夫人呢?
Mrs. Ellison is also refusing to cooperate,
Ellison夫人也拒绝合作,
which we find frustrating.
我们对此觉得失望。
Certainly, it's every defendant's right
当然,保持沉默是每个被告的权利,
not to speak,
当然,保持沉默是每个被告的权利,
and that right would inure to the spouse as well,
这种权利也适用于其配偶,
but we're particularly disappointed
但我们特别失望的是
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表