剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
因为我傻,你。。。你认为我对她不好
because I'm retarded.
因为我傻,你。。。你认为我对她不好
You think that I will-- I will hurt her.
你以为我会。。。我会伤害她。
That is not the case.
不是这样的。
Where is she, then?
那她现在在哪儿?
Tell me where she is.
告诉我她在哪儿
I can't really do that.
我真的不能告诉你。
But why? I promised her I wouldn't.
- 为什么?
- 我对她保证过不告诉你。
This is...
这是。。。
just too painful for her, Frank.
这对她太痛苦了,Frank
She needs time to adjust.
她需要时间去适应。
The only thing that I ever did
我做过的唯一有意义的事
was make a baby...
就是有个孩子。。。
A beautiful, beautiful baby.
一个美丽,非常美丽的孩子
Why can't I be with her?
我为什么不能和她在一起?
Maybe in time.
也许需要些时间。
Let's get you to your new home, okay?
我们去你的新家吧,好吗?
I really think you're going to like it.
我相信你会喜欢的。
Okay.
那好吧。
FRUTT: Don't tell me this isn't your case, Helen.
别跟我说什么这不是你的案子,Helen
You've seen enough firsthand to step in.
你亲眼看到的足以使你对此干预了吧。
I can't just step in. Even if--
我无法干预的,即使。。。
He's using this to turn the screw,
他借此来施加压力,
and as an officer of the Court,
作为一名法庭人员,
You have an obligation to report him.
你有义务去举报他。
For what?
举报他什么?
Bad faith.
行为不端。
Even Richard Bay wouldn't have pulled this kind of crap.
即使是Richard Bay,也不会干出这种下作的事来
You have to step in.
你必须要干预了。
Ellenor Frutt.
What?
什么?
When?
什么时候?
Steven Miller was just stabbed.
Steven Miller刚刚被刺伤了。
He's in surgery at Brigham's.
他在Brigham医院的急诊处。
They think he's going to be okay.
他们说他应该会好起来的
Was it a retaliation hit?
这是报复吗?
No.
不是。
It was one of the Bloods--
是Bloods帮的一个人干的。。。
the gang he used to be in.
他以前参加过的那个帮派。
I don't understand.
我没明白。
LESTER: His name is Lennard Stewart.
那人名叫Lennard Stewart
He's also the one who shot the Fletcher boy,
他也是那个枪击Fletcher的人。
Mr. Lowe.
He evidently thought that Steven would eventually find out
他显然是以为Steven最后会发现是他干的。
that it was him,
他显然是以为Steven最后会发现是他干的。
and that Steven would turn him in to save himself,
而Steven会把他交出来救自己,
so he decided...
所以他决定。。。
He tried to shut Steven up for good.
他试图永远让Steven闭嘴。
Come on, come on.
来吧。
The doctor says you can come in now. Come on.
医生说你们现在可以进去了。来吧。
Come on.
来吧
Feeling pretty good, Alan?
Alan,感觉很好吗?
Are you?
你呢?
I take my cues from defense attorneys, Ellenor.
Ellenor,我是从辩护律师那里得到线索的。
They come to me saying one of two things--
他们来找我说的,就是以下二者之一。。。
"My client's innocent"
“我的客户是无辜的”
or "You got no case."
或者“你没有立案依据”
You were telling me that I had no case.
你跟我说的是我没有立案依据。
Your bathroom is nicer than mine.
你的浴室比我的还棒。
(chuckles)
It's really all mine?
真的都是我的?
You don't own the apartment,
你不是公♥寓♥的主人,
but it's all yours to use.
但你都可以使用。
Eventually, you'll probably move to another place
最终,你可能会搬到另一个地方
which will also be yours, but for now...
那会是属于你的,但现在。。。
Have you lived alone before?
你以前一个人住过吗?
Oh, yes. Before the police took me,
噢,住过,警♥察♥把我抓起来之前。
but, oh, this is--
但,噢,这儿。。。
this is so much nicer than--than--
这儿要好太多了。。。
Hi, dad.
嗨,爸爸
(gasps)
Andrea?
How--
你。。。
How are you?
你好吗
I am good.
我很好
How are you?
你好吗
I'm great.
我很好
Oh.
You--you-- you're so beautiful.
你。。。你。。。太漂亮了。
Oh.
She is so beautiful.
她多漂亮呀
ANDREA: Listen...
听我说。。。
All these years,
这些年,
I...
我。。。
They lied to you.
他们骗了你。
Yeah.
是的。
I--
我。。。
I've always wanted to meet you.
我一直想见你。
I have missed you
我很想你
so, so much.
很想。
I do not want to let go.
我不想放手。
Okay.
好的
Oh.
Ms. Fletcher.
Fletcher女士
They just arrested the man who killed my son,
警方刚刚逮捕了杀你儿子的凶手。
not the man you were after.
不是那个你追查的人。
But I know
但我知道
it never would have come about
如果不是你那么努力推进的话,
if you had not pushed the way you did.
这一切都不会发生的。
You kept your promise,
你信守了你的诺言。
Mr. Lowe.
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're a man of your word.
你是个信守诺言的人
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表