剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
There's a restraining order.
有限制令。
What's wrong?
怎么回事?
What's happening? What's happening?
什么情况?什么情况?
Somebody get a doctor!
谁去叫医生来!
Somebody, please!
谁去叫医生!快!
Help my baby!
- 救救我的宝贝!
Oh, what's happening?
什么情况?
What's happening?
什么情况?
The most bizarre thing just happened.
刚刚发生了最怪异的事情,
I thought I saw Mitchell Wheeler
我觉得我看到了Mitchell Wheeler
running out of here half-dressed.
衣衫不整地从这里跑出去。
That was Mitchell and I know what you're gonna say.
那就是Mitchell,我也知道你要说啥。
I don't know what I'm going to say.
我不知道我要说啥。
I know. It seems crazy.
我知道。似乎是疯了。
I was in love with Mitchell all through college.
我整个大学期间都和Mitchell相爱。
We were really close
我们非常亲密
and we studied together.
我们一起学习。
We slept on each other's couches.
我们睡在彼此的沙发上。
He flirted with me all the time.
他总是和我调情。
But he never--
但他从未。。。
he always had some trophy girl on his arm
他总是带着一些花瓶般的女孩子,
and then...
然后。。。
last night it was just
昨晚,涉及到很多事情。
about so many things.
昨晚,涉及到很多事情。
Validation for all of those years
证明我这么多年爱他是有价值的。
that I loved him
证明我这么多年爱他是有价值的。
and he made me feel desirable
而且他让我觉得自己或许是有吸引力的。。。
that maybe...
而且他让我觉得自己或许是有吸引力的。。。
something like this is possible for me.
对我而言像是可能有的。
But honestly...
但说实话。。。
I have no idea what I'm doing.
我不知道我在做什么。
If it's what you wanted,
如果那是你所希望的,
I'm happy for you.
我为你感到高兴。
But, Ellenor, after what he did to you,
但是,Ellenor,以后他对你做些什么,
it's none of my business.
我就管不着了。
Your wife was right there with her.
你妻子就在那儿陪着她。
Mary Beth? She's all right?
Mary Beth怎么样?她安全了吗?
She's fine. It was a small seizure.
她没事了。是脑部病症的一次小发作。
I wanna see my daughter.
我要见我的女儿。
The judge can't do this.
法官不能那样做。
It is unfair to Mary Beth or Kelly.
这对Mary Beth或者Kelly都是不公平的。
I need to testify.
我要去作证。
I wanna tell my side of what happened.
我要把我的说法讲出来。
You did damage to yourself in court yesterday.
你昨天在庭上已经让自己受损了。
The jury won't forget that.
陪审团不会忽略那些的。
What better reason for them to hear
还有什么比让他们听到我必须做出的解释
what I have to say to explain--
更好的理由吗。。。
YOUNG: Explain what?
你要解释什么呢?
How you lose control
解释你是如何
with your wife, with me,
对你妻子、对我、还有对你女儿失控吗?
with your daughter?
对你妻子、对我、还有对你女儿失控吗?
How can you say that?
你怎么能这么说呢?
Right now, nobody's gonna believe you.
现在,没有人会相信你的。
It's your decision.
由你来决定。
But my advice is you sit in that court
但我的忠告是你该老老实实坐在法庭上。
and keep quiet.
但我的忠告是你该老老实实坐在法庭上。
The D. A. is putting your wife
检察官今天要让你妻子出庭作证。
on the stand today.
检察官今天要让你妻子出庭作证。
Tom, I have to cross-examine her.
Tom,我必须要对她交叉盘问。
No.
不行。
You wanna cross-examine Kelly
你想要对Kelly交叉盘问
and suggest that the mother of my child
并暗示我孩子的母亲要对此负责。
is responsible for what happened.
并暗示我孩子的母亲要对此负责。
Tom, did you hurt your baby?
Tom,你伤害了你的孩子吗?
No.
没有。
Can you look me in the eye
你能看着我的眼睛告诉我不是你妻子做的吗?
and tell me your wife didn't?
你能看着我的眼睛告诉我不是你妻子做的吗?
Then you owe it to your child
那你就看在你的孩子份上,
to allow us to try and find out the truth.
让我们去试着找出事实真♥相♥吧。
Donnell, Young, Dole, and Frutt.
Donnell, Young, Dole和Frutt事务所。。。
Yeah, just one moment.
好的,稍等。
It's the doctor from Boston General
波士顿总医院的那个医生给你回的电♥话♥。
returning your call.
波士顿总医院的那个医生给你回的电♥话♥。
Oh great. Hi.
太好了,嗨。
Hello?
喂?
Hi, thanks for calling me back.
嗨,谢谢你回电♥话♥。
Yeah, he's sitting right here.
是的,他就在这儿。
Oh, good, great.
噢,太好了。
What were you able to find out? Uh-huh.
你们能发现什么?
Hey, Zoe.
嗨,Zoe。
Your nanny canceled, too?
你的保姆也没有来?
Yeah, five car accidents
是呀,五起车祸,
got the Fitzgerald backed up to Brooklyn.
使得Fitzgerald回布鲁克林区了。
I told her not to bother.
我已经告诉她不用麻烦了。
Where are you going, half-day?
你去哪儿,才上半天班呀?
Half-day seminar, Rape Crisis Center.
半天的研讨会,性侵危机处理中心的。
Oh, who's gonna answer the phone?
噢,那谁来接电♥话♥?
I told you about this a week ago.
我一个星期前就跟你打招呼了。
Honey, honey, will you take the baby?
宝贝,宝贝,你来抱孩子吧?
I'll try not to be too long.
我尽量不花太多时间。
Ellenor, we're going to Boston General.
Ellenor,我们去波士顿总医院。
Wait, is something wrong? Nothing.
- 等一下,出什么事了吗?
- 没事。
I need your bad cop for my good cop.
我需要你唱红脸,我唱白脸。
Why am I always the bad cop?
为什么我总是唱红脸?
I'll explain on the way.
路上我跟你解释。
Here. Uh, uh, uh, no, no way.
- 接着。
- 哦,噢,这可不行。
FRUTT: Your wife has asked me to help.
是你老婆让我帮忙的。
He needs a diaper, okay?
他需要换尿布,知道了?
Hey, and if she's hungry,
嘿,如果她饿了,
there are snacks in the bag.
包里有零食。
Your Honor, the prosecution calls
法官大人,控方传唤Kelly Goss出庭作证。
Kelly Goss to the stand.
法官大人,控方传唤Kelly Goss出庭作证。
Whatever happens,
不管怎么样,
keep quiet and just sit there.
保持安静♥坐♥好别动。
KELLY: The baby was crying...
孩子哭得很厉害。。。
a lot.
孩子哭得很厉害。。。
She wouldn't sleep for more than an hour at a time.
她一次睡不超过一个小时。
And with the visits to Dr. Taylor's,
随着去找Taylor医生看病,
the bills,
账单,
Tom and I were falling apart.
Tom和我要崩溃了。
How did Tom adjust to his new life?
Tom对这些变化适应得如何?
Not well.
不太好。
After losing his job,
失业后,
he always seemed to be on edge.
他似乎总是很烦躁。
Uh, he has a short temper anyway.
呃,反正他是脾气暴躁。
Objection.
反对。
Sustained.
反对有效。
Did you ever see your husband hit the baby
你曾看到你的丈夫打孩子或者
or hurt her physically in any way?
用其他方式弄伤她的身体?
No. But...
没有,但是。。。
he yelled at her sometimes.
他有几次冲她吼。
I already said she was crying all the time.
我已经说过她总是在哭。
GAMBLE: And during this time,
在这段时间里,
how are you and your husband getting along?
你和你丈夫相处得如何?
We loved each other,
我们彼此相爱,
but we had these fights.
但我们也有争斗。
And once Tom was so upset,
一旦Tom非常烦恼的时候,
he said he felt trapped
他就说他觉得走投无路了
and he wished that we'd never even had the baby.
而且他宁愿我们没有这个孩子。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表