剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
I'm attracted to you.
我被你迷住了。
You're married.
可你已经结婚了。
I know. I--
我知道,我。。。
I would never cheat on Margie.
我决不会欺骗Margie的。
I mean, not with an affair.
我是说,不是指婚外情。
My heart belongs to her.
我的心是属于她的。
But, uh...
但是,呃。。。
fun, little...
找些乐子,少许的。。。
...excursions.
。。。尝试一下。
Excursions?
尝试一下?
I can't really give your Parrish kid a break.
我不太能给你那个Parrish小伙子一次机会。
But if something between you and me were to happen, well...
但如果我们之间有点什么,呃。。。。
to avoid the appearance of impropriety...
避免不恰当的行为。。。
I'd try to be especially...
我会特别努力地。。。
...fair.
做到公正。
So if I have sex with you, you'll cut a deal?
那么说,如果我和你做♥爱♥,就能达成交易?
I'm shocked that you would get that impression,
我很惊讶你会得出这样的印象,
however accurate it might be.
不管这印象有多准确。
He offered it like that? Quid pro quo?
他是那样提出来的吗?作为交换条件?
Well, he said he would be especially fair.
他说他会特别的做到公正。
If you had sex? Yes.
- 如果你和他做♥爱♥?
- 是的。
How was it?
怎么样呀?
What-- what should I do?
我。。。我应该怎么办?
Ellenor... you can't take that deal.
Ellenor。。。你不能接受这个交易。
Thank you. Besides that sterling tip...
多谢你的建议。可惜那份丰厚的小费了。。。
I had a case with him once. He didn't ask me for sex.
我曾经和他打过一次官司。他并没有要求我做♥爱♥。
So how did you leave it?
那是怎么收场的?
I was so stunned, I just-- I walked out.
我太震惊了,我只是。。。就那么出来了。
Well, I would first make sure he knows
那好,我首先会确定他明白你没有接受这个条件。
you didn't accept the offer.
那好,我首先会确定他明白你没有接受这个条件。
Lucy...call him.
Lucy。。。拨他的电♥话♥。
Don't have to.
没必要了。
That was him. He's on his way over.
这就是他打的电♥话♥,他现在就过来。
Me and Miguel rented this video-- Big.
我和Miguel租了盘录像带。。。
We took the bus back to my house.
我们坐公交到我的住处。
We started watching it at 9:00.
我们是九点开始看的。
What time did it end?
什么时候结束的?
Around 11:00 or so.
差不多11点。
Christina, did Miguel leave your side at any point
Christina, 在5月14日当晚,
during the evening of may 14th?
Miguel有过离开你身边的时候吗?
No. He was with me the whole time.
没有,他一直跟我在一起。
I swear.
我发誓。
And you're absolutely positive about that?
你对此绝对有把握?
Yes.
是的。
You're engaged to be married to the defendant?
你和被告订婚了?
That's right.
是的。
And you love him very much?
你很爱他是吗?
Yes.
是的。
Would you lie to give him an alibi?
你会为了给他提供不在现场证明而撒谎吗?
No.
不会。
Did you call your cousin Martina Bell
你在5月14日晚上给你的表妹Martina Bell
on the evening of May 14th
你在5月14日晚上给你的表妹Martina Bell
and ask her to join you for dinner?
打电♥话♥要她和你一起吃晚饭吗?
Yes.
是的。
And did you tell her
你告诉她你的未婚夫晚上会出去吗?
that your fiancee would be out for the evening?
你告诉她你的未婚夫晚上会出去吗?
I thought he was, but then he came home unexpected.
我以为他是要出去,但随后他出人意料地回家了。
He came home unexpected.
他出人意料地回家了。
Did anyone else besides you
除你之外还有人在当晚8-11点
see him at your apartment that evening
在你的公♥寓♥看到过他吗?
between the hours of 8:00 and 11:00?
在你的公♥寓♥看到过他吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
When the police showed up at your apartment that evening,
当晚警♥察♥到你公♥寓♥时,
your fiance hid in the closet, didn't he?
你的未婚夫藏在壁橱里,不是吗?
Well...
这个。。。
He thought it was other people banging on the door.
他以为是别人在敲门。
And... I just thought it would look bad
而且。。。我只是觉得如果我告诉警♥察♥他在壁橱里,
if I told the police that he was in the closet,
这会看起来很不好。
and so I just said no one else was home.
于是我就说家里没有别人。
You lied.
你撒谎了。
Yes.
是的。
You lied to help your fiance.
你撒谎去帮助你的未婚夫。
I shouldn't have, but I did.
我本不应该这样,但我确实是撒谎了。
But you're not lying today?
而你今天没有撒谎吗?
That's right.
对。
I think we're gonna have to call you.
我想我们必须要传你出庭。
I thought you said it was dangerous.
我以为你说那是很危险的。
It is...very. But...
的确是。。。很危险,但是。。。
Christina, you didn't come off so credible just then.
Christina, 你刚才表现得不太可信。
And we have to account for why you jumped in the closet.
我们必须要解释为什么你躲进壁橱里。
I was hiding from dealers.
我是在躲避毒贩。
I understand.
我明白。
But to the jury right now,
但此刻对于陪审团来说,
it just looks like you were hiding.
这看起来你就是在躲藏。
We need to call you.
我们需要传你出庭。
I'm suddenly thinking... we should take the 11 years.
我突然想。。。我们应该接受11年刑期的条件。
It's still one eyewitness, Jimmy.
还是只有一个目击证人,Jimmy
An eyewitness that held tough,
一个非常坚决的目击证人。
and when the jury hears about Miguel's prior--
而当陪审团了解到Miguel的前科。。。
You think it's too risky calling him?
你觉得传他出庭太冒险了?
Does he strike you as a Court buff?
他给你的印象是一个庭审爱好者吗?
No.
不是。
Reverend... still enjoying the trial?
神父大人。。。还在享受庭审的乐趣吗?
Yes.
是呀。
What's your objective opinion? How are we doing?
你的客观意见是什么?我们情况怎么样?
Not so well, really.
不太好,真的。
The fiancee seemed like she was protecting him.
看起来她是在保护未婚夫。
You might be right.
你可能是对的。
Could I ask you one more thing? Sure.
- 我能再问你一个问题吗?
- 当然可以。
Why do I get the feeling you're not a disinterested bystander?
为什么我有种感觉,你不是那种随意的旁观者?
I'm not disinterested. I told you.
我并不随意,我告诉过你的。
You're a buff. (chuckles)
你是个爱好者。
What do you know, Reverend?
你知道些什么吗,神父大人?
You look a little anxious in that room.
你在法庭里看起来有些焦虑。
Like you have a stake.
好像你有利害关系在其中。
What do you know? Nothing.
- 你知道些什么?
- 没什么。
I'll tell you this--
我告诉你。。。
if our case goes any further south,
如果我们的案子情况不妙的话,
we might just subpoena you... on a whim.
我们可能会突发奇想,传你出庭。
That would be ridiculous.
那真是太荒唐了。
Somehow I don't think so.
不知怎么的,我可不这么想。
You're here because you know something.
你来这儿是因为你知道些什么。
I think you need to talk to us, Reverend.
神父大人,我认为你应该告诉我们。
Thank you, but you're wrong, and I need to get back.
谢谢你,但你弄错了,我要回去了。
Please let go of me, Mr. Berluti.
请让我走吧,Berluti先生。
The process server will be at your Church
治安官会拿着出庭传票在教堂等着你的。
waiting with the summons.
治安官会拿着出庭传票在教堂等着你的。
Talk to us.
跟我们说吧。
Suppose what I know doesn't help you.
要我说,我所知道的对你们不利。
At this point, we're willing to take that risk.
在这一点上,我们宁愿冒这个风险。
Not here.
别在这儿说。
Let's go to a witness room.
我们去证人室。
No. Not anywhere here.
不,这里哪儿都不行。
Go buy us some time.
去给我们争取些时间。
I am extremely sorry for my inappropriate behavior.
我对我的不当行为深表歉意。
I'm going through some...
Ellenor,我在家里遇到了一些个人问题,而且。。。
personal problems at home, Ellenor, and...
Ellenor,我在家里遇到了一些个人问题,而且。。。
well, I apologize.
总之,我道歉。
Okay.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表