剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
实际上我们现在的处境并不好。
I'll try to bait him a little
我会试着给他下钩,看看有什么收获。
and see what I can get.
我会试着给他下钩,看看有什么收获。
Okay. Move in.
好了,行动,
MAN: Police!
警♥察♥!
Lawrence O'Malley, stop!
Lawrence O'Malley,别动!
MAN: Let me see your hands.
让我看到你的双手。
Mr. O'Malley,
you need to come with us please.
请和我们一起走吧。
What's going on?
怎么回事?
We want to check your cholesterol.
我们想检查一下你的胆固醇。
You've been eating too much red meat.
你吃的红肉太多了。
Remember me, Hannibal?
汉尼拔,还记得我吗?
Didn't we have relations?
我们不是发生过关系吗?
Well, we're gonna have relations now.
那好吧,我们现在要有关系了。
You're going for a nice little stay
你要去给精神病人预备的橡皮墙小屋子里享受一会儿了
to the rubber room lodge.
你要去给精神病人预备的橡皮墙小屋子里享受一会儿了
I was acquitted.
我是被判无罪的。
Oh, I must be looking for the other man.
噢,我必须要找到“另一个人”。
Why don't you send him out
你为什么不把他弄出来,
so I can talk to him?
以便我和他谈谈呢?
Do you think I'm an idiot?
你以为我是个傻瓜吗?
I can see from your expression
从你的表情我可以看出
I've pissed you off.
我把你惹恼了。
Those other girls pissed you off,
其他那些女孩也惹你生气了,
didn't they, Hannibal?
没有吗,汉尼拔?
It's time for the other man to come out
是时候让“另一个人”出手了。
and take care of business.
是时候让“另一个人”出手了。
I need to call my lawyer.
我要找我的律师。
Take him.
把他带走。
DOLE: Helen's not handling it?
不是Helen来办这个案子吗?
She's in trial, plus she could be a witness, so--
她手头有案子,加之她可能要作为证人,所以。。。
Who's doing it?
那是谁来办?
State attorney Michael Scannel.
州检察官Michael Scannel。
Helen says he's good.
Helen说他很不错。
Who's representing O'Malley?
谁为O'Malley辩护?
DONNELL: That I don't know, but whoever it is,
这我不知道,但不管是谁,
we got a hearing at 4:00
我们四点有个听证会去搞定他。
to get him kicked.
我们四点有个听证会去搞定他。
We should be there.
我们应该去。
Fine.
好吧。
DONNELL: Lindsay...
I think you need to see somebody.
我想你需要去找人看看。
See somebody?
找人看看?
A shrink?
心理医生吗?
Yeah.
对。
What, it's unhealthy for me to be on edge?
怎么了,我对此紧张和担心是反常的吗?
Of course not,
当然不是,
which is why you need to talk to--
这就是为什么你需要和。。。
I'm talking to you.
我正在和你谈呢。
Lindsay, you are the most
Lindsay,你是我见过的最坚定的一个人。
rock-steady person I have ever met.
Lindsay,你是我见过的最坚定的一个人。
But right now...
但现在。。。
you really feel on the verge
你真的感觉到了崩溃的边缘了。
of a breakdown.
你真的感觉到了崩溃的边缘了。
And I'm worried.
我很担心。
I'm gonna get some references,
我要去咨♥询♥一下,
and then maybe we can see somebody.
然后也许我们能去心理医生看看。
Sure.
好吧。
I was at home.
我那时在家。
All night?
整晚吗?
JERRY: After 6:00.
六点以后。
Uh, I got to be at work at 5:00 a. m.
呃,我得在早上5点上班。
so I don't go out on weeknights.
所以我不在工作日晚上出去。
Well, Mr. Cochran, it seems that--
好吧,Cochran先生,看起来。。。
GAMBLE: Sidebar, Your Honor.
请求上前商议,法官大人。
I'm sorry. The inadmissibility of the DNA evidence aside,
对不起,抛开DNA证据不能呈堂的问题,
Mr. Berluti knows what the results are,
但Berluti先生是明知测试结果的,
which means he knows the witness is lying here.
这就是说他知道证人正在撒谎。
I do not know those results to be accurate.
我不知道DNA测试结果是不是准确。
That's why we wanted to do our own test,
所以我们才想自己做测试,
which we couldn't since the Commonwealth
我们没做成,是因为检方弄丢了性侵物证收集包。
lost the rape kit.
我们没做成,是因为检方弄丢了性侵物证收集包。
Oh, come on.
噢,拉倒吧。
Our client claims he was home alone.
我们的当事人称他独自在家。
I do not know that claim to be false.
我不知道他那么说是不是假的。
And I'm entitled to put him up here
但我有权让他出庭作证陈述他的说法。
to tell his story.
但我有权让他出庭作证陈述他的说法。
WHITE: Mr. Berluti,
Berluti先生
are you representing to this court
你是在对法庭表达
that you think the DNA test results
你认为DNA测试结果是不准确的吗?
are inaccurate?
你认为DNA测试结果是不准确的吗?
I'm representing I don't know.
我在表达的是我不知道。
You're full of crap,
你是信口雌黄,
but technically I can't stop you.
但严格意义上,我不能阻止你。
Step back.
退下吧。
Mr. Cochran,
you sat here this morning
你今天早上坐在这里听到Fairbanks女士说
and heard Ms. Fairbanks
你今天早上坐在这里听到Fairbanks女士说
identify you as the person who raped her.
认出你就是强♥奸♥她的那个人。
Well, she got it wrong.
这个嘛,她弄错了。
Look, I'm no saint
听着,我算不上圣徒,
but I don't rape people.
但我不会强♥奸♥别人。
You got it wrong. GAMBLE: Objection!
- 你弄错了。
- 反对!
WHITE: Don't address the victim, sir.
别跟受害者说话,先生。
I didn't do it.
我没有干。
As God as my witness,
上帝作证,
I'm innocent of this.
这事我是无辜的。
GAMBLE: You held up a convenience store
六年前你持枪抢劫了一家便利店。
with a gun six years ago.
六年前你持枪抢劫了一家便利店。
Was God your witness that night?
那天晚上,上帝可以帮你作证吗?
I already said I ain't no saint,
我说过了我不是圣徒,
but I don't rape.
但我没有强♥奸♥别人。
But you are a convicted armed robber.
但你是一个持械抢劫犯。
Yeah.
对。
GAMBLE: Mr. Cochran,
Cochran先生,
have you ever been convicted
你可曾因侵犯一名妇女而被定罪吗?
of assaulting a woman?
你可曾因侵犯一名妇女而被定罪吗?
That was a domestic dispute.
那是一次家庭纠纷。
The answer to my question is yes.
那对我的问题的回答是肯定的吧。
Yes.
是的。
GAMBLE: And, Mr. Cochran, do you go to a bar
Cochran先生,你去那个叫做Jasper's的酒吧吗?
known as Jasper's?
Cochran先生,你去那个叫做Jasper's的酒吧吗?
Sometime. GAMBLE: Sometimes?
- 有时候去。
- 有时候?
Well, if I have witnesses that would say
那么,如果我有证人说你每周去两到三次的话,
you frequent it two to three times a week,
那么,如果我有证人说你每周去两到三次的话,
would they be lying?
他们是在撒谎吗?
I go there sometime for a beer.
我有时去那里喝啤酒。
Weeknights?
工作日晚上?
JERRY: Yeah, but I go home early.
是的,但我回家比较早。
So your testimony that you don't go out weeknights,
所以你的证词称你不在工作日晚上出去,
that wasn't accurate, was it?
那是不准确的,是吗?
I should have said, "I don't stay out late
我本应说:“我不想在工作日晚上在外面呆得太晚”
on weeknights."
我本应说:“我不想在工作日晚上在外面呆得太晚”
GAMBLE: I see. And this particular weeknight,
我懂了,但在本案发生的那个工作日晚上,
you didn't go out to Jasper's at all,
你根本没有出门去asper's酒吧,
did you?
对吗?
No, I was at home.
对,我在家呆着。
Straight home where you were seen by whom?
谁看见你直接回家了?
JERRY: Nobody. I was home alone,
没有人看见,就像我说的,我是独自在家的。
like I said.
没有人看见,就像我说的,我是独自在家的。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表