剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
我并非是说这不需要努力付出,
what you made on this case
可你这个案子赚的钱,
would have taken your old man
你♥爸♥爸要花五年才能赚到。
five years to make.
你♥爸♥爸要花五年才能赚到。
He would have been so proud of you.
他会为你感到骄傲的。
You think you knew my father?
你以为你了解我父亲吗?
Jimmy.
Didn't I?
我不了解吗?
My father admired you.
我父亲很钦佩你。
I admired him.
我也钦佩他呀。
Blue-collar guy, son becomes a lawyer.
蓝领工人,儿子却当上了律师。
That's the American dream.
这就是美国梦嘛。
You didn't know my father.
你不了解我的父亲。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
A clerk once gave him too much change,
有一次一个职员给他多找了零钱,
maybe two dollars.
也许是二块钱。
He realized when he got home,
他回家后才意识到。
drove 10 miles in the rain
他在雨中开车十英里去退还了钱。
to give it back.
他在雨中开车十英里去退还了钱。
The man couldn't lie.
这个人不会撒谎。
And I used to think,
而我过去认为,
"What a chump.
“真是个笨蛋。
He has so little,
他知道太少的,
and he doesn't even know how the world works."
他甚至都不懂世故“
He paid his taxes,
他依法纳税,
waited his turn,
规规矩矩,
played by the rules.
照章办事。
He was so naive,
他太天真了,
he thought guys like you did, too.
他以为像你这样的人也是如此。
Mr. D'Ambrosio,
D'Ambrosio先生,
my father was a better man
我父亲永远都比我更好些,
than I will ever be.
我父亲永远都比我更好些,
I wish I could tell him that
我希望我能告诉他这一点
and tell him the kind of a guy you really are.
并告诉他你其实是哪种人。
Jimmy,
I was innocent.
我是无罪的。
If your father thought I was a hero,
如果你的父亲认为我是个英雄,
well,
好吧,
maybe he was wrong.
他也许错了。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
The truth is...
事实是。。。
I'm just a businessman.
我只是个商人。
I waited till the last minute to plead
我一直等到最后一刻才认罪,
because I knew Walsh would be desperate
是因为我知道Walsh会绝望的,
and he'd give me a good deal.
而他会给我一个不错的交易。
GAMBLE: I'm gonna ask you one more time,
我要再问你一次,
did Mr. Walsh encourage you
Wals先生怂恿你虚假指证D'Ambrosio了吗?
to falsely incriminate D'Ambrosio or not?
Wals先生怂恿你虚假指证D'Ambrosio了吗?
If I admit lying on the stand,
如果我承认作证时撒了谎,
I wouldn't get a reduced sentence for the fire
我不可能得到纵火罪的减刑。
unless you wanna give me a bigger break
除非你打算为了让我背弃Walsh
for giving up Walsh.
而给我提供更好的条件
No.
不。
You're still gonna serve time.
你还是要服刑的。
You need to go away
你必须要被关得越久越好。
for as long as possible.
你必须要被关得越久越好。
You can't prove
你无法证明我的证词不真实。
that my testimony was untruthful.
你无法证明我的证词不真实。
You still have to give me a reduced sentence.
你还是得给我减刑。
GAMBLE: Unfortunately.
很不幸。
Goodbye, Mr. Tucker.
再见,Tucker先生。
NORMAN: I'm sorry I can't help.
对不起,我帮不上忙。
I know it'd make you feel so much better
我明白把责任归咎于Walsh会让你感觉好多了。
to blame Walsh.
我明白把责任归咎于Walsh会让你感觉好多了。
You're such a team player.
你真是个团队合作者。
Walsh wanted to believe me.
Walsh想相信我。
What was your excuse?
你的借口是什么?
Whenever you got close to asking me
每当你逼问我关于火灾细节和钥匙的时候,
about the details of the fire,
每当你逼问我关于火灾细节和钥匙的时候,
about the key,
每当你逼问我关于火灾细节和钥匙的时候,
all I had to do was insult you,
我所要做的就是侮辱你,
and you forgot to pursue it.
而你就忽略了继续追问。
A good prosecutor would have known
一个好的检察官本应察觉我一直在撒谎,
I was lying the whole time,
一个好的检察官本应察觉我一直在撒谎,
ambitious
野心勃勃的,
and incompetent.
但不称职。
They'll make you a Judge if you're not careful.
Turns out, I burnt the place
结果是,我因为讨厌那些家具的款式而放火烧光了那地方
'cause I hated the style of the furniture
结果是,我因为讨厌那些家具的款式而放火烧光了那地方
that it made such a big fire.
真是一场大火。
Of course, I never said any of this.
当然,我可从没说过这些。
Good night, honey.
晚安,宝贝。
Guard!
警卫!
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表