剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
That's very rare.
这很罕见。
YOUNG: But you don't have any idea
但你并不知道在危机出现前的三天内
who handled that baby in the three days
但你并不知道在危机出现前的三天内
before the crisis, do you?
谁碰过那个婴儿,对吧?
No, I don't.
对,我不知道。
YOUNG: You claim you saw bruising
你说你看见婴儿的腿上有瘀伤,
on the child's leg,
你说你看见婴儿的腿上有瘀伤,
and even more pronounced bruises
并且接下来的几次你看到了更明显的瘀伤。
on the next several visits.
并且接下来的几次你看到了更明显的瘀伤。
TAYLOR: Yes, and as I'm sure you know,
对,我相信你是知道的。
you can find those noted in her chart.
你可以发现这些已经记录在她的病历表里。
YOUNG: If you'd become so concerned,
如果你这么担心,
why didn't you notify Social Services
你为何不在紧急事件发生之前就通知社会福利机构?
prior to the date of the emergency?
你为何不在紧急事件发生之前就通知社会福利机构?
I wish to God I had.
我真希望我那么做了。
But at the time, I couldn't be sure of abuse.
但当时,我不能确定有虐待行为。
YOUNG: Yes, but you aren't any more sure now
是啊,但你现在更不太确定了吧。
than you were then.
是啊,但你现在更不太确定了吧。
Those bruises were consistent
Young先生,那些瘀伤是与虐待行为相吻合的
with abuse, Mr. Young.
Young先生,那些瘀伤是与虐待行为相吻合的
When I arrived at the hospital to evaluate the baby,
当我到医院对婴儿进行诊断时,
I had no doubt whatsoever she was shaken.
我毫不怀疑她被摇晃过。
And you know that because you saw the swelling of the brain
你之所以那么认为
as well as the retinal hemorrhaging?
是因为你看到脑部的肿胀和视网膜出血?
TAYLOR: That's correct. Well, couldn't the swelling
- 没错。
- 那好,是否这种肿胀
have been caused
是由于脑动脉瘤导致的?
by a cerebral aneurysm?
是由于脑动脉瘤导致的?
I conducted a C. T. scan.
我做了一次CT扫描。
I would have seen an aneurysm on that scan.
我本应能看到动脉瘤的。
What's more, an aneurysm alone
更重要的是,单纯的动脉瘤
wouldn't explain retinal hemorrhaging.
不能解释为何有视网膜出血。
YOUNG: Isn't it possible, if not likely
即使不太可能,但是不是有可能是
that a loving father, in shock
一个有爱心的父亲
upon seeing that his child isn't breathing,
看到自己的孩子没有呼吸而产生震惊,
might lift up that child and try reviving her,
可能会把孩子抱起来尽力让她苏醒过来,
and in that moment of fear,
而在那种恐惧的时刻,
produce the retinal hemorrhaging
产生了你所说的那种视网膜出血?
of which you're talking about?
产生了你所说的那种视网膜出血?
I highly doubt that.
我对此非常怀疑。
YOUNG: You may doubt it, but the fact is,
你可以对此怀疑,但事实是,
you don't know to a medical certainty when this happened.
你不能从医学上确定何时事发。
And unless you were there, you don't know who,
而且除非你在现场,你也不知道谁应负责,
if anyone, is responsible.
如果有人要对此负责的话。
Objection, argumentative.
反对,争论性问题。
Overruled.
反对驳回。
This could have been an accident.
这本可能是个意外。
This was not an accident.
这不是意外。
Then for all you know, Doctor,
那么,医生,你不知道的是,
Mrs. Goss is the one who harmed her child.
Goss夫人是一个伤害他孩子的人。
Kelly would never hurt our daughter!
Kelly绝不会伤害我们的女儿的!
Please, don't listen to them!
拜托!别听他们胡扯!
Mr. Goss, sit down!
Goss先生,坐下!
I told them you couldn't have done this!
我跟他们说了,你不会那样做的!
Mr. Goss! We love our daughter!
- Goss先生!
- 我们爱我们的女儿!
Why won't you believe me?!
为什么你们不相信我呢?!
WASHINGTON: Tom, sit down.
Tom,坐下。
Sit down.
坐下。
If anyone's got an idea, don't hold back now.
如果有人有什么主意,现在就别掖着了。
The wife ran from the courtroom?
那妻子跑出法庭了?
She's afraid of her husband,
他害怕他的丈夫,
that's what the jury's gonna think, anyway.
不管怎样,陪审团会那么想的。
Didn't Eugene cut down the paramedic
Eugene没有搞定那个医护人员并
and make good points with the Doctor?
在质询医生时占上风吗?
YOUNG: He's Chief of Pediatrics, Jimmy,
他是儿科的主任,Jimmy
not some intern.
不是实习医生。
He was effective.
他作证很有作用。
And any points I made were forgotten
我建立起的所有观点都在Tom失控那一刻前功尽弃了。
when Tom lost control.
我建立起的所有观点都在Tom失控那一刻前功尽弃了。
Is it really that bad?
有那么糟吗?
It's not good.
情况不妙。
And right now, Tom Goss is our biggest problem.
而现在,Tom Goss是我们最大的麻烦。
Why not have him testify?
为什么不让他作证呢?
YOUNG: That's not an option. He's too unpredictable.
想都别想,他太难以捉摸了。
Okay. So who do they have next?
那好吧,他们下一个证人是谁?
YOUNG: The wife. Rebecca, you ready?
是他妻子,Rebecca,你准备好进行交叉盘问了吗?
I'll do what I can.
我会尽力的。
DONNELL: Rebecca, we need this.
Rebecca,这对我们很重要。
I understand, but Tom is still the key.
我明白,但关键还是在于Tom。
If he won't give us anything to attack her with on cross,
如果他不能在针对他妻子的交叉盘问上给我们提供帮助,
he's going to prison.
他就会去坐牢了。
Are you stalking me now?
你现在是在跟踪我吗?
I need to speak with you.
我需要和你谈谈。
I've been standing outside for over an hour.
我在外面站了一个多小时了。
You're pathetic, you know that?
你真可悲,你知道吗?
Come in and warm up before I kick you out.
在我把你踢出去之前进来暖和一下吧。
MITCH: The cops did a more thorough background check.
警♥察♥做了更彻底的背景调查。
Seems Catherine Kim's been involved
Catherine Kim似乎是涉及到之前两起类似的案件中。
in two similar incidents prior to this one.
Catherine Kim似乎是涉及到之前两起类似的案件中。
I've advised my client to sue.
我已经建议我的当事人进行起诉。
What you said this afternoon,
你下午说的,
I want you to know I heard you.
我想让你知道我听懂了。
But I also want you to know,
但我也想让你知道,
immediately after what happened in Kittleson's courtroom,
在Kittleson主持的法庭上发生的事情之后,
I started to take stock of myself.
我开始审视自己。
My divorce is final in three weeks.
我的离婚三周内就办完。
This is my last case with the D. A.'s office.
这是我在地检的最后一个案子了。
I quit today.
我今天辞职了。
If I--
如果我。。。
if I was capable
如果我能用减刑为条件来向你求欢,
of propositioning you
如果我能用减刑为条件来向你求欢,
in exchange for a lighter sentence,
如果我能用减刑为条件来向你求欢,
I mean if I was able to betray
我是说如果我能背弃那样亲密的友情,
our close friendship like that,
我是说如果我能背弃那样亲密的友情,
then I needed to examine my life.
那我就需要审视我的生活。
Ellenor...
I am so...
我十分。。。
so sorry.
十分对不起你。
GAMBLE: Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you.
哦,对不起。我不是故意要吓你。
It's okay. You just left court so quickly.
- 没关系。
- 你这么快就离开了法庭。
I thought I'd find you here.
我想我会在这里找到你。
Is there anything I can do to help?
有什么事我能帮忙吗?
Would you sit here with me?
你能坐在这里陪我吗?
You don't need to stay long. Just--
你不需要呆太久。只要。。。
Of course.
当然可以。
I keep hearing Dr. Taylor
我一直听Taylor医生说
about how Mary Beth will probably
我一直听Taylor医生说
never walk...
Mary Beth可能永远也不能走路或者说话了。。。
or talk.
Mary Beth可能永远也不能走路或者说话了。。。
Is that a life?
那算是一种生活吗?
God, maybe things would have been different
天哪,也许事情不会这样的
if I had just...
如果我。。。
GAMBLE: Look, you can't blame yourself
你不要因为你的女儿陷入昏迷而责备自己。
for your daughter being in a coma.
你不要因为你的女儿陷入昏迷而责备自己。
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办。
GAMBLE: Well, right now there's no reason to do anything.
现在没有理由去做任何事。
If I take her off the respirator--
如果我停掉她的呼吸机。。。
I'm suggesting you wait.
我建议你等一等。
Should I talk to Tom?
我可以和Tom谈谈吗?
You can't.
不行。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表