剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Just shut up.
闭嘴就好。
Now listen to me.
现在听我说。
Forensics will show whether the guy was moving.
法医鉴定会表明那家伙是不是在移♥动♥中。
They'll be able piece together everything that happened.
他们能把发生的一切拼凑起来。
Don't even think about trying to change the facts.
千万不要考虑去篡改事实。
And beyond this trial--
而且审判过后。。。
if there is a trial...
如果有审判的话。。。
you're a wife and a mother.
你是一个妻子和母亲,
You will never survive this emotionally
如果你撒谎掩盖事实
if you try to lie or cover it up.
你永远也无法在感情上度过这一关
Lindsay,
you did nothing wrong here.
在这事上你没做错什么
I killed the man.
我杀了那个人
DONNELL: No.
不是的
You snapped.
你精神突然崩溃了
You were under extreme stress,
你受到极大的压力
oppression.
受迫。
You snapped.
你精神突然崩溃了
That's what happened.
这就是所发生的事
That's what we say happened.
这就是我们要说的
Why can't I even remember it?
为什么我甚至都记不得了?
EDSEL: I don't deny being with her.
我不否认我和她在一起过
I met her, all right.
我见过她,好了吧。
She met me, my family, Pugsly.
她见过我,还有我的家人,Pugsly
She met your family?
她见过你的家人?
EDSEL: Well, she would if I had one.
呃,如果我真有家人的话
Orphan at 9.
我9岁就是孤儿了
WASHINGTON: How did you meet Nancy Connell, Rodney?
Rodney,你怎么遇见Nancy Connell的?
Well, I was driving home.
呃,我开车回家
It was late,
很晚了
and I saw this man assaulting her.
我看到有个人袭击她
Where?
在哪儿?
Side of the road in Newton.
Newton的路边。
I get out to help her, and this guy,
我下车去帮她,那个家伙,
he's swinging this hammer at her.
他正冲着她挥舞着锤子
So I did this kind of body block on him, knocked him over.
所以我冲上去挡住他,把他掀翻在地
He took off.
他跑走了
I helped her, and her head was bleeding a little,
我帮助了她,她的头上流了点血
but other than that, she was okay.
但除此之外,她很好
We ended up going back to my place.
我们最终回到了我的住处
She spent the night.
她在那里过夜
Next morning, I wake up, she's gone.
第二天早上,我醒来,她已经走了
My car is gone.
我的车不见了
I figure she must have stole it or something.
我想她一定是偷了车或者还有别的什么东西
Next thing I know,
接下来我知道的就是
I'm being arrested for killing her,
我因为谋杀她而被捕了
which I never did.
那绝对不是我♥干♥的
GAMBLE: You just came across her one night
你刚好是当另一个人用锤子砸她脑袋的那晚
while another man was hitting her
你刚好是当另一个人用锤子砸她脑袋的那晚
on the head with a hammer.
开车路过遇到她的。
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士
And you saved her.
于是你救了她
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士
You also saved the hammer.
你还收起了锤子吧
I threw it in the trunk, yeah.
对,我把锤子扔到后备箱了
You didn't call the police to report the assault.
你没有向警方报告这起袭击案
She didn't want that.
她不希望报♥警♥
GAMBLE: Why, did she know him?
为什么,她认识他吗?
She didn't say.
她没说
GAMBLE: Well, surely you discussed this other man.
那好,那你们一定谈论那另一个人了
I don't think we did.
我想我们没有谈论他
She's being attacked with a hammer.
她被锤子砸了头
You don't ask what it's about
你不问问是什么原因
or who this guy is.
或者那个家伙是谁
You just take her back to your place.
你只是把她带回你的住处
Well, to be honest,
呃,说实话
the only thing I was interested in
我唯一关心的事是
was introducing her to Pugsly.
介绍她和Pugsly认识一下
Who's Pugsly?
Pugsly是谁?
My penis.
我的小鸡鸡
GAMBLE: Did you have sexual relations
那你和Nancy Connell发生了性关系吗?
with Nancy Connell?
那你和Nancy Connell发生了性关系吗?
Yes.
对
GAMBLE: And the next morning, when you woke up...
第二天早上,你醒来时。。。
Gone.
她没影了
You know, it's happened to me before.
知道吗,以前发生过这样的事
GAMBLE: Really?
真的吗?
Do they always steal your car?
她们总是偷走你的车?
No.
不
GAMBLE: Why didn't you report your car as stolen,
你为什么没有给你的车报失,Mr. Edsel?
Mr. Edsel?
你为什么没有给你的车报失,Mr. Edsel?
Had drugs in it.
里面有毒品
Didn't want to get arrested.
我可不想被抓
GAMBLE: Your car had drugs in it.
你的车里面有毒品
Yes, ma'am.
对,女士
GAMBLE: Well, the police didn't find any drugs.
可警方没有在车里发现毒品
They did find the murder weapon,
而是发现了谋杀凶器
and they did find Nancy Connell's blood and hair.
而且他们发现了Nancy Connell的血迹和头发
Well, the police probably stole the drugs.
这个,也许是警♥察♥顺走了毒品
They do that, and her blood must have come from the hammer.
是他们干的,血迹肯定是来自那把锤子的
Several witnesses heard Lindsay Dole
有几个证人听到Lindsay Dole
threaten to kill Mr. O'Malley in court yesterday.
昨天在法庭上威胁了O'Malley先生
Thus far, no charges have been filed,
到目前为止,还没有提出任何指控
but police investigators are in the building behind me
但警方调查员正在我身后的这栋楼里
listening to what Lindsay Dole has to say.
听取Lindsay Dole必须做出的陈述
McGUIRE: Did you know it was him when you opened the door?
你开门的时候知道是他吗?
No.
不知道
WALSH: I'm sorry.
对不起
Do you plan to supply the answers?
你打算给她提供答案吗?
I was reminding her what her answer was.
我在提醒她她的回答是什么
She's still in some shock, Mr. Walsh.
她还有些没缓过神儿来,Walsh先生
WALSH: Yes, well, this meeting is worthless
是啊,那么,律师
if you're to supply signal or influence her responses
如果你要提供暗示或者左右她的回答
in any way, Counsel.
这次会面就毫无价值
Are we clear?
明白了吗?
Ask your questions.
你接着问吧
DOLE: I didn't know who it was.
我不知道是谁
My door doesn't have a peep hole.
我家的门没有猫眼
And you just opened it?
你就那么开了门?
Look, it ran through my mind
听我说,我脑子里闪了一下是他的念头
it could be him.
听我说,我脑子里闪了一下是他的念头
I thought the likelihood is, it isn't,
我没有认为可能是他
but I thought it could be.
但我想过可能是他
But I wasn't gonna spend the rest of my life
我不想我余下的一生中都不敢去打开前门
afraid to open my front door,
我不想我余下的一生中都不敢去打开前门
so I opened it,
所以我去开了门
and when it was him, I just backed up,
但当确实是他时,我只是往后退
and I called Bobby, and I called the police.
我喊了Bobby,然后我打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Right away.
马上?
Yes.
是的
Where was Bobby?
Bobby在哪儿?
I was in the bedroom checking on our son.
我在卧室里看看我们的儿子
When she screamed, I ran out.
她一喊,我就跑出去
O'Malley was there.
O'Malley就在那儿
In the house.
在房♥子里?
Just inside the front door, yes.
对,就在前门里面一点
What was Lindsay doing?
Lindsay在干什么?
She was calling the police.
她在报♥警♥
DETECTIVE: And Mr. O'Malley, he was just standing there?
O'Malley先生,他就站在那里?
DOLE: He was saying,
他在说
"Why did you betray me, Clarice?"
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表