剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
than you appear capable of.
更为专业,而且表现得比你更为尊重这个法庭。
You might follow his example.
你应该向他学习。
We'll bring down the jury and proceed to closing arguments.
我们将开始进行结案陈词了。
Two men were locked in an eight-by-ten-foot cell.
两个人被关在八乘十英尺的牢房♥里。
The defendant waited for the victim to fall asleep,
被告等受害人熟睡后,
then he stood up,
他站起身,
and stabbed the sleeping man over and over and over again
一次又一次地刺向那个熟睡中的人
until he died.
直到他死去。
His prints were on the weapon.
凶器上有他的指纹。
He confessed to the crime.
他也对罪行供认不讳。
The defense story--
用于辩护的那个故事。。。
the one that he cooked up with his friend--
那个他和他的朋友一起炮制出来的。。。
is a lie.
是一个谎言。
If it were true,
如果那是真实的,
why didn't he tell the deputy warden about it
为什么在他供认的那天不告诉副监狱长呢?
on the day he confessed?
为什么在他供认的那天不告诉副监狱长呢?
He never said anything at that time
他那时没有提及任何有关他受到生命威胁的事情。
about his life being threatened.
他那时没有提及任何有关他受到生命威胁的事情。
The defendant is suddenly hatching this necessity defense
被告是突然策划出这个胁迫的辩护理由来,
because he has nothing else.
因为他别无理由。
He's desperate.
他绝望了。
Blood, prints,
血迹,指纹,
motive, confession.
动机,供述。
He's desperate.
他绝望了。
Being in court and having you people listen to me
站在庭上并有你们的倾听
has been one of the best things in my life.
是我人生中最美好的事情之一。
That sounds weird, right?
这听起来很奇怪,对吗?
I'm on trial for murder.
我可是因谋杀受审啊。
But in my life, nobody ever listened to me.
但在我生活中,从没人听我讲话。
I'm not smart like Mr. Lowe.
我不如Lowe先生那么聪明。
I wasn't good at school.
我学习也不好。
I made a lot of stupid decisions,
我做出过很多愚蠢的决定。
and I paid for every one of them.
我也为所有那些付出了代价
Being in prison
成为囚犯是世上最糟糕的事情。
is the worst thing in the world.
成为囚犯是世上最糟糕的事情。
Unless you've been there, you don't know.
除非你们亲身经历,否则你们无法理解。
You lock men up, they become animals.
人被关了起来,就变成了动物。
I seen guys do things to each other,
我看过人们如何对待彼此,
kill each other for nothing.
无缘无故地相互杀戮。
When Harris told me, "Kill Baumann or be killed,"
当Harris跟我说,“杀掉Baumann,否则就被杀。”
I knew it was real.
我懂得那是当真的。
I could see myself lying in the shower or in the exercise yard,
我仿佛看见自己躺在淋浴间或操场里,
blood coming out of me.
血从我身上涌出来。
I knew it was me or Baumann.
我知道那不是Baumann就是我。
Why didn't I tell all this to the warden before?
为什么当初不全部告诉监狱长?
Because I was still in prison,
因为我还在监狱里,
and I still could have been killed.
我仍然可能被杀的。
I am sorry for killing Mr. Baumann.
我对杀了Baumann先生感到难过。
I had to do it.
但我不得不那样做。
I had no choice.
我没得选择。
If I hadn't killed Mr. Baumann,
如果我没有杀了Baumann先生,
that man, Harris...
那家伙,Harris。。。
...would've killed me.
。。。会杀了我的。
Mr. Lowe calls me desperate.
Lowe先生说我绝望了。
I am.
我的确是。
Desperate now...
现在绝望。。。
...like I was desperate then.
。。。就像那时一样绝望。
Here are the cases you wanted.
这是你要的案例。
Thanks.
谢谢。
She cares about you, Bobby.
她很关心你,Bobby
She's worried about you. We all are.
她很担心你。我们也都是。
We don't know what to do to help you.
我们不知道怎么帮你。
Thanks for the cases.
谢谢 你找到的这些案例。
Bobby, you attacked a man,
Bobby,你攻击了一个人,
physically threw him out of the office.
活生生地把他扔出办公室。
You're always there to help everybody in the firm.
在事务所里你总是帮助所有的人。
But for you, Bobby, you're selfish.
但对于你自己,Bobby,你是自私的。
It's selfish to never let us help you.
自私到从不让我们帮助你。
Now you're wearing it.
现在你把这套穿上了。
The trial's over.
庭审结束了嘛。
Nothing left but the verdict, so I figured why not.
除了一纸判决什么也得不到,所以我想何不♥穿♥上呢。
What'd you do to your hair?
你把你头发怎么了?
I gave myself a little trim.
我给自己修剪了一下。
Figured if I'm gonna look good, I should look good.
我觉得我会看上去不错,我应该看上去不错的。
How'd you get the haircut?
你怎么理发的?
Judge's chambers.
在法官办公室。
Scissors.
顺了把剪刀
Old habit-- you see a potential weapon, you just grab it.
老♥习♥惯了。。。看到一把潜在的武器,就抓到手。
You seem depressed.
你看起来有些沮丧。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I wasn't kidding
当我说出庭是我人生中最美好的事时,
when I said that trial
当我说出庭是我人生中最美好的事时,
was the best thing in my life, Ellenor.
我不是开玩笑的,Ellenor。
I felt like a citizen in there.
我感觉在那儿像一个公民。
And now it's over?
而现在这结束了?
Now it's over.
现在结束了。
Baumann was real popular.
Baumann非常得人心。
If I go back to prison, I will be killed.
如果我回到监狱,我会被杀的。
That's why I was so desperate to have the trial now,
这就是为什么即使自行辩护,
even if I had to represent myself.
我也如此渴望现在进行庭审,
A court holding cell, I survive.
法庭的拘押室,我能活着。
Prison, I don't.
监狱里,我就完了。
Well, I could try to get you
那好,我会争取对你进行保护性拘押。
into protective custody.
那好,我会争取对你进行保护性拘押。
No. I am not going back.
不必了,我不会回去了。
Ray, even if you win here,
Ray,即使你赢了。
you still have the remaining sentence on the robbery.
你还是有抢劫罪的服刑期。
Ellenor, I am not going back.
Ellenor,我不会回去了。
Where's the guard?
警卫在哪儿?
Oh, my God! Ray!
噢,天啊,Ray!
Judge Mantz should be careful about his scissors.
Mantz法官应该小心保存他的剪刀。
Ellenor, I have the guard's gun.
Ellenor,我拿了警卫的枪。
If you make a noise, I will have to kill you.
如果你闹出动静来,我会不得不杀了你。
You will never get out of here.
你永远也出不去的。
Court security faces the entrances, not the exits.
法庭的保安只面向入口,不会看出口的。
They don't check guys as they're leaving...
他们不会检查出去的人。
Especially not guys looking like this.
特别是穿成我这样的人。
It's been a long time.
很久没这样了。
Thanks for walking me out, Ellenor.
谢谢你带我出来,Ellenor
Not that you had a choice.
并非是说你有得选。
Ask the jury what they thought of my closing.
代问一下陪审团对我的结案陈词有何感想。
Maybe they have some suggestions for next time.
也许对我下一次提一些建议。
What?
什么?
Oh, my God.
噢,天啊。
Uh, despite the absence of the defendant,
呃,尽管被告缺席,
the law requires taking the verdict in open court.
法律要求在公开法庭上宣布裁决。
Mr. Foreman, to the charge of murder in the first degree,
陪审团主席先生,针对一级谋杀罪名,
how say you?
你们的裁决是?
Your Honor, we find the defendant, Raymond McMurphy,
法官大人,我们裁定被告Raymond McMurphy。
not guilty.
无罪。
To the charge of murder in the second degree,
针对二级谋杀罪名
we find the defendant, Raymond McMurphy...
我们裁定被告Raymond McMurphy。。。
...not guilty.
。。。无罪
It is my practice--
我的习惯是。。。
I usually thank the jury
我总是感谢陪审团
for its service on behalf of the parties...
对双方的利益尽到了义务。。。
the defendant...
至于被告。。。
but at this point...
在此刻。。。
I think we're done.
我觉得我们完事了。
...considered armed, extremely dangerous,
。。。被认为持有武器,极其危险,
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表