剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
KENNEY: You understand, Mr. Pierce,
Pierce,你是否明白你是对你危害儿童的指控认罪。
that you are pleading guilty
Pierce,你是否明白你是对你危害儿童的指控认罪。
to the charge of child endangerment?
Pierce,你是否明白你是对你危害儿童的指控认罪。
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
And you understand
此外你是否明白
that by pleading guilty,
一旦认罪,
you waive your rights to an appeal
你就放弃了你上诉的权力
and will be sentenced to state prison
并会在州监狱服刑至少七年?
for a term of not less than seven years?
并会在州监狱服刑至少七年?
Mr. Pierce, I asked you a question.
Pierce先生,我在问你呢。
Yes, Your Honor, I understand it all.
是的,法官大人,我全明白。
Ms. Lightstone,
Lightstone女士,
you support and recommend this plea?
你支持并建议他接受这个交易吗?
I do, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人
KENNEY: All right, then,
那好吧,
the plea is entered and accepted.
此控辩交易被记录在案并生效。
Mr. Pierce, you are hereby found guilty
Pierce先生,你特此被判危害儿童罪成立。
of the charge of child endangerment.
Pierce先生,你特此被判危害儿童罪成立。
Security, take Mr. Pierce into custody.
警卫,将Pierce先生收押,
This court is adjourned.
休庭
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表