剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
when a State Senator,
一个州参议员,
a person ostensibly committed to justice,
一个表面上承诺追求正义的人,
forsakes that commitment out of self-interest.
出于自身利益而放弃了这一承诺。
He can't say that. DOLE: That's misconduct.
-他不能这么说。
-这是行为不当
Let's get it in before Judge Finkel,
让我们在Finkel法官面前解决这个问题
shut them down.
禁止他们这样做。
Whoa. Slow down.
噢,放松些。
He cannot comment on a defendant's silence.
他不能针对被告的保持沉默发表评论。
The state bar-- Ellenor.
-把他告到律师协会。。。
-Ellenor
He's deliberately contaminating the jury pool.
他这是蓄意影响候选陪审团。
Of course, he is, but if we go to Judge Finkel,
他当然是的,但是如果我们去找Finkel法官
he might gag all of us.
他们会把我们全都禁言
We do not want that. Why not?
-我们并不希望那样。
-为什么不呢?
If he's going to try their case in the press--
如果他打算借舆♥论♥。。。
Because we need the press more than they do.
因为我们比他们更需要舆♥论♥。
Now, we all know how it looks.
我们都知道这事看起来如何,
We need to shape public opinion here.
我们对此需要形成公共舆♥论♥
If we get gagged-- WASHINGTON: Why aren't we
-但如果我们被禁言。。。
-我们何不至少拿出一些说法来。。。
at least putting out some version--
-但如果我们被禁言。。。
-我们何不至少拿出一些说法来。。。
We don't need to. The burden is on them.
我们不需要这么做,这是他们的责任。
Our people were there.
我们的当事人在现场。
The prosecution can prove they were there.
检方可以证明这一点。
To me, that shifts the burden to us.
在我看来,责任就转移到我方了。
I agree.
我同意。
I don't.
我不同意。
We got three possible suspects here,
我们有三个可能的嫌疑人,
the Senator, his wife,
参议员,他太太,和他女儿。
or the daughter.
参议员,他太太,和他女儿。
The prosecution can't nail any of them
检方无法在超越合理怀疑的前提下
beyond a reasonable doubt.
把他们中的某一个人钉死。
Oh, please, he's convicted now.
噢,拜托,他现在已经被认定有罪了。
You're just mad over doing research.
你做研究都做傻了吧。
Oh, that's funny. All right.
-噢,扯淡吧
-好了好了。
We're up against Helen Gamble here,
我们要对付Helen Gamble和Alan Lowe。
and Alan Lowe.
我们要对付Helen Gamble和Alan Lowe。
We've beaten Helen many times, Lindsay.
Lindsay,我们赢了Helen很多次了。
If they prove this affair, that gives them motive.
如果他们证实了这桩风流韵事,就有了犯罪动机。
With motive, his being at the scene,
他在现场并具有动机,
his gun, he's gone.
还有他的枪,他完蛋了。
We need to start building a theory
我们需要开始构想出一种说法并提供出去
我们越拖下去就越。。。
and put it out there. The more we wait--
我们需要开始构想出一种说法并提供出去
我们越拖下去就越。。。
Look, let's just see what their evidence file shows.
听着,还是让我们只看看他们的证据体现出什么来。
It's too soon for us to commit to anything.
我们提出任何说法都为时尚早。
Bobby, hello. DONNELL: Public opinion
-嘿!Bobby
-公众舆♥论♥不能把他定罪的,Lindsay
can't send him to prison, Lindsay.
-嘿!Bobby
-公众舆♥论♥不能把他定罪的,Lindsay
Are you sure for this one?
这次你敢保证吗?
Is it good news?
是好消息吗?
Sort of.
算是吧
Ballistics confirm it was his gun.
弹道测试证实了是他的枪
Prints?
指纹呢?
Wiped clean.
被擦干净了。
Trace metal? McGUIRE: Negative.
-微量金属测试呢?
-阴性的
There was a pair of dishwashing gloves
有一副洗碗手套泡在水槽里。
soaking in the sink.
有一副洗碗手套泡在水槽里。
What about powder burns or primer residues?
火♥药♥灼烧或者残留物呢?
No, but they could have washed off if--
没有,但他们可能清理掉了。。。
Anything to prove the affair...
任何可以证明私通的。。。
Not yet.
还没有发现。
No semen,
没有精♥液♥,
nothing from the cavity search.
体腔检查也没有发现什么。
No blood on her, but she showered, so--
她身上没有血迹,但她洗过澡,所以。。。
What about hairs in the bed?
床上的毛发呢?
Some, but they could be old.
有一些,但可能是以前留下的。
It's early, Helen.
还早,Helen。
Give us time.
给我们点时间。
Interview everybody at her work.
约谈她的雇员。
Somebody had to have seen the two together.
总有人看见过他们在一起的。
They'll never prove it.
他们证实不了的。
No one ever saw us.
没人看见过我们
You can be sure of that?
你对此能确定吗?
He always left before me.
他总是比我早走。
He had his own set of keys to my car.
他有我车的钥匙。
He'd get in, duck down.
他进车,蹲伏下来。
I'd come down,
我再下来,
drive home directly into my garage.
带他直接去我的车♥库♥。
No one ever saw him go into my house.
没有人看见他进我家。
Suppose somebody saw him get into your car.
假设有人看到他进了你的车。
He always made sure that never happened.
他总是会确保不被人看见的。
Okay, look,
那好,是这样的,
ordinarily, we would just sit back
通常情况下,我们只是静观其变
and do nothing here.
通常情况下,我们只是静观其变
We would leave the burden to the prosecution
我们会把证实罪行的举证责任留给检方
to prove the crime.
我们会把证实罪行的举证责任留给检方
The problem, this case is so high-profile
问题是,这个案子太引人注目了
that there is an enormous danger
存在候选陪审团被影响的巨大危险。
of jury contamination.
存在候选陪审团被影响的巨大危险。
We want you to tell us what happened.
我们希望你们说出事情经过。
Isn't that dangerous?
那不危险吗?
If it means you having to get other lawyers--
如果这意味着你必须找其他律师。。。
No. Keith.
-不行
-Keith
No.
不行。
I want your firm.
我就要你们。
Senator, the likelihood is that
参议员先生,可能的情况是
他们能证实你妻子和受害人有染
they will be able to prove your wife's affair
参议员先生,可能的情况
是他们能证实你妻子和受害人有染
with the victim.
参议员先生,可能的情况是
他们能证实你妻子和受害人有染
With that,
那样的话,
with your gun being the murder weapon,
加上你的枪是谋杀凶器,
with you being at the scene,
还有你在现场,
with your clothes being in the washer.
你的衣服被清洗过。
You'll be convicted, Senator.
你会被定罪的。
If you tell us what happened,
如果你告诉我们事发经过,
you might give us something to go with.
你也许会给我们一些信息,以便我们来应对。
Keith,
you said you were putting yourself in my hands.
你说过你把自己托付给我了
As your lawyer,
作为你的律师,
as your friend,
也作为你的朋友,
I am advising you to tell us what happened.
我建议你告诉我们发生了什么事。
The movie...
我们要看的电影满座了。。。
was sold out,
我们要看的电影满座了。。。
so Allison and I
所以Allison和我提前回家了。
came home early.
所以Allison和我提前回家了。
Allison, I guess,
我想Allison是回她自己的房♥间了,而我上了楼。
went off to her room, and I went upstairs.
我想Allison是回她自己的房♥间了,而我上了楼。
And I--
然后我。。。
I heard sounds
听到了从我们的卧室传来的声音。
coming from our bedroom.
听到了从我们的卧室传来的声音。
I heard a male voice,
我听到了一个男人的声音。
and I thought--
我以为。。。
I thought--
我以为。。。
I could only think that maybe
我只想到也许Marsha被强♥奸♥或者被侵害了
Marsha was being raped
我只想到也许Marsha被强♥奸♥或者被侵害了
or attacked.
我只想到也许Marsha被强♥奸♥或者被侵害了
And I got my revolver
于是我从衣柜后面的保险箱里取出左轮手♥枪♥,
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表