剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
他的钱包没了。
Thanks.
谢谢。
MacIntyre did this, Helen.
MacIntyre干的,Helen。
I should have convicted the bastard 12 years ago.
我本该在12年前给他定罪的。
He wouldn't still be running around killing people.
他就不会再到处乱跑杀人了。
Tomorrow I'll talk to the judge.
明天我会和法官谈谈。
I'll be with you.
我会和你一起去。
It's not a good idea.
这样不好。
You and Wilcox have a history.
你和Wilcox有过节。
I don't need you bringing baggage in there.
我不希望你把成见带到那儿。
What I'll bring is the full weight of this office.
我带去的是这个部门全部的影响力。
The judge has to respect that.
法官必须要予以尊重。
I can handle it. I don't need your help.
我能应付得了。我不需要你帮忙。
I'll be with you, Helen. End of story.
我和你一起去,Helen。就这样了。
So, Rossi got himself shot. Isn't that too bad.
这么说,Rossi害得自己挨了枪,那不是太糟了嘛
Do you know anything about this?
你对这件事有了解吗?
Of course not.
当然不知道。
You're not too broken up about it.
你对此并不感到太失落。
What, I'm supposed to feel bad?
什么,我应该感觉不妙吗?
This is the guy that caused me all my trouble.
这是那个给我带来所有这些麻烦的人。
So, what now?
那么,现在怎么办?
We're thinking this might be the time
我们想现在可能是重新进行认罪谈判的时候了。
to reopen plea negotiations.
我们想现在可能是重新进行认罪谈判的时候了。
Why?
为什么?
Aren't my chances better now than they were before?
我现在的机会不比之前更大吗?
Yes, but there's always the risk they find new evidence,
是的,但还是存在他们发现新的证据的风险。
and the prosecution still has another witness--
而且检方还有另一个证人。。。
a woman who also says she saw you
一个也称看到了你从Hayde家的房♥子跑出来的女人。
coming out of Hayden's house that night.
一个也称看到了你从Hayde家的房♥子跑出来的女人。
I still like my chances.
我仍然觉得我机会大。
Now more than ever.
比之前更大。
I didn't kill Rossi, I didn't kill Hayden.
我没杀Rossi,也没杀Hayden。
And I'm not pleading to anything.
我不会承认任何罪行的。
Your Honor, I move that you declare a mistrial
法官大人,基于明显不可预见性原则应进行新的审判,
based on manifest necessity for a new trial.
我要求您宣布本次审判无效。
You can't retry my client just because your case is falling apart.
你不能仅仅因为你案子办不下去了就重审我的当事人。
If, in fact, a witness is threatened or killed by the defendant,
实际上,如果被告威胁或杀了一个证人,
I can declare a mistrial based on manifest necessity,
我可以根据明显不可预见性原则宣布审判无效,
and there would be no violation of double jeopardy.
且并不违反一罪不二审原则。
We would start a new trial.
我们会开始一次新的审判。
My client was in custody last night.
我的当事人昨晚是被拘押的。
Your client has extensive criminal connections.
你的当事人有广泛的犯罪性关联。
Old news and circumstantial.
这都是以往和间接的关联。
MacIntyre could have easily had someone
MacIntyre能很容易地找到某个人替他杀人
pull the trigger for him.
MacIntyre能很容易地找到某个人替他杀人
That doesn't make any sense.
那说不通的。
Mr. Rossi just testified in my client's favor.
Rossi先生刚刚作出了对我的当事人有利的证词。
Ms. Gamble and I talked with Rossi after he testified.
Gamble女士和我在Rossi作证后和他谈了。
We believe he intended to reverse direction
我们相信他打算改口指证被告。
and implicate the defendant.
我们相信他打算改口指证被告。
Well, to be fair, he didn't explicitly say that.
好吧,公正地说,他没有明确地说。
I think he did.
我认为他是的。
The defendant was trying to lock in his testimony.
而被告试图使他无法改变证词。
Mr. Walsh, I am very troubled by the death of this witness.
Walsh先生,我对这个证人的死亡感到很忧虑。
But at this point, you've shown me no evidence
但在这此刻,你没有给我任何证据
tying the defendant to the murder.
把被告与这次谋杀联♥系♥起来。
Even if I grant your request for a mistrial,
即使我我同意你的无效审判的请求,
I'm afraid it won't stand up on appeal.
我恐怕在上诉时会站不住脚。
Do you have any other witnesses?
你还有别的证人吗?
At this point, we intend to call the investigating officer,
此刻,我们打算传唤调查此案的警官出庭,
and then we hope to call another witness
然后我们希望能传唤另一个看到被告离开犯罪现场的证人
who saw the defendant running from the crime scene.
然后我们希望能传唤另一个看到被告离开犯罪现场的证人
Very well. The case will proceed.
很好,这个案子将继续进行。
You tied my hands in there.
你对我进行了干预。
If you hadn't lied about the witness--
如果你没有在关于证人的问题上撒谎。。。
I didn't lie.
我没撒谎。
Look, now I can't even try for a continuance
听着,我现在甚至都无法申请延期审理
to get her back here.
以便把另一个证人弄回来。
Wilcox wouldn't give you one anyway.
Wilcox法官无论如何不会同意你延期的。
I'm taking over first chair.
我来做主控官。
Excuse me?!
你说什么?
You're losing, Helen. I'm coming in.
你不行了,Helen。我现在来接手。
You pulling rank on me now? Yes.
- 你现在是对我发号♥施令吗?
- 没错
I'm not gonna let this guy get away twice.
我不会让这家伙逃脱两次的。
Now, I'm gonna prep the investigating officer.
现在,我要去准备负责调查的警官的证词。
I've done that three times.
我已经做了三次了
But I'm taking him on direct now...
但现在我亲自负责他。。。
so I need to prep him.
所以我要帮他准备。
And I'd like to speak with him...alone.
而且我想和他谈谈。。。单独的。
It says that in Hong Kong,
据说在香港,
a betrayed wife is legally allowed
法律允许一个遭到背叛的妻子
to kill her adulterous husband,
杀掉她那有通奸行为的丈夫,
but only with her bare hands.
但只能用徒手的方式。
Lucy, I'm gonna use my bare hands if you don't stop talking...
Lucy,如果你再叨叨没完我就打算徒手。。。
Has Philly Sidlow called back?
Philly Sidlo回电♥话♥了吗?
He doesn't know to call back.
他不知道怎么回电♥话♥。
He doesn't have an answering machine.
他没有电♥话♥答录机。
I can't leave a message.
我没法留言。
Keep calling until you reach him.
接着打直到联♥系♥到他为止。
I just called ten minutes ago.
我十分钟前才打过。
Okay.
那好吧。
Lindsay, I've been going over Ned Zeman's deposition--
Lindsay,我一直在核对Ned Zeman的证词。。。
Eugene, can we go over this later?
Eugene,我们晚点再谈好吗?
I've got a million and one things to do.
我有一大堆事要办。
Lindsay. Lindsay.
It's him. Him who?
- 是他。
- 是谁?
Sidlow.
Philly, where have you--
Philly,你在哪儿。。。
What? Okay, stop talking.
什么?好了,别说了。
That's right, do not say a word to anybody until I get there.
是的,在我到那里之前,不要对任何人说话。
Yes, I'll be right there.
是的,我马上就到。
How would you like to go over the Zeman deposition
你愿意在去警局拘留登记处的路上核对Zeman的证词吗?
on the way to booking?
你愿意在去警局拘留登记处的路上核对Zeman的证词吗?
I didn't mean for anyone to get hurt.
我没有故意要伤害谁。
You gotta believe me. Philly--
- 你们要相信我。
- Philly。。。
You gotta tell 'em, Lindsay.
你要告诉他们,Lindsay。
This is very serious.
这很严重。
I asked Eugene to come with me.
我请Eugene和我一起来。
You don't have to say it's serious.
你不必说这很严重。
The cops already told me I could get life!
警♥察♥已经告诉我会判终身监禁!
Please...
拜托。。。
Let's go over what happened.
让我们回顾一下发生的事情。
I robbed a bank, like Lindsay said to.
我抢了一家银行,就像Lindsay教我的那样。
Philly!
Philly!
I never said, "rob a bank."
我从来没说过“抢一家银行”。
What are you talking about? You did!
- 你在说什么呀?
- 你说过的。
You even said that I could go to federal prison if I did.
你甚至说如果我这样做的话,我就可以进联邦监狱。
I wasn't advising you to commit a crime!
我可不是建议你去犯罪!
All right, hold on.
好了,打住吧。
I need to know exactly what's going on.
我需要知道到底发生了什么。
I've been sick. Lindsay knows.
我患了病,Lindsay了解的。
I thought it was in remission.
我以为病情有所缓解
Nah. The prostate-- it's spreading.
不是的,前列腺。。。扩散了。
I got this blood disease.
我得了血液病。
I need these transfusions all the time.
我一直需要输血。
Where are you being treated?
你在哪里进行治疗?
See, that's the thing. I'm not.
知道了吧,就这么回事。我没有治疗。
I got no health insurance.
我没有医保。
So unless I'm just about to kick,
所以除非我是要死了
I gotta wait.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表