剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
to suggesting you're trying to extort
使人认为你是为了敲诈Baldwins家的钱。
the Baldwins for money.
使人认为你是为了敲诈Baldwins家的钱。
She could even claim that you're the real kidnapper.
她甚至会声称你才是真正的绑♥架♥者。
You're in for a nasty few months.
你要为这事熬几个月。
Okay.
没问题。
JAMES: So are they going to arrest John Pierce?
那么他们要逮捕John Pierce吗?
They're doing that as we speak.
他们这会儿就在逮捕他。
Bobby, the Baldwins are here.
Bobby,Baldwin夫妇来了。
Would you like us to leave?
你要我们回避一下吗?
No.
不用。
I mean, um...
我的意思是。。。
I don't know. I mean, it--it's okay.
我不知道,我是说,那没关系。
It's okay.
没关系的。
Show them in.
请他们进来。
Chad?
是Chad吗?
Hello.
您好。
Hello, son.
你好,儿子。
Hi, dad.
嗨,爸爸。
I can't believe this day is here.
我不敢相信真有今天。
Thank you so much
太谢谢你带他回来。
for bringing him back.
太谢谢你带他回来。
Incredibly, it was the publicity
令人难以置信的是,
of last week's civil proceeding
上周民事诉讼的媒体报道
that led James Tucker to conclude
使James Tucker断定他其实就是失踪的Chad Baldwin
that he, in fact,
使James Tucker断定他其实就是失踪的Chad Baldwin
is the missing Chad Baldwin.
使James Tucker断定他其实就是失踪的Chad Baldwin
John Pierce was arrested last night
不出意料,John Pierce昨晚被逮捕了。
without incident.
不出意料,John Pierce昨晚被逮捕了。
His probable cause hearing
他的可能原因听证会定于九点开始。
is scheduled for 9:00.
他的可能原因听证会定于九点开始。
Anything from Rebecca?
Rebecca有什么消息吗?
She's still in Brockton.
她还在Brockton。
She should be back by lunch.
她应该午饭前回来。
I hope she finds somebody
我希望她找到某些人证实这个女人的说法。
to support that woman's story.
我希望她找到某些人证实这个女人的说法。
You don't think the judge will believe her?
你认为法官会不相信她?
Don't know.
说不好。
So you met this man in the Laundromat
那么你是和这个人在洗衣房♥遇见的,
and he introduced you to a boy he said
他向你介绍一个男孩是他的儿子James,对吗?
was his son James. Is that correct?
他向你介绍一个男孩是他的儿子James,对吗?
Yes.
是的。
GAMBLE: And this boy is the young man
而那个男孩就是你现在知道了
是Baldwin夫妇的儿子的这个年轻人。
you now know is the son
而那个男孩就是你现在知道了
是Baldwin夫妇的儿子的这个年轻人。
of Richard and Jenny Baldwin,
而那个男孩就是你现在知道了
是Baldwin夫妇的儿子的这个年轻人。
the son that was kidnapped 18 years ago.
他们的儿子18年前被绑♥架♥了。
That's correct.
是的。
And is that man
那个把你介绍给那个男孩,
who introduced you to the boy,
那个把你介绍给那个男孩,
that man that said James was his son
说James是他的儿子并请你照料他的人,
and asked you to look after him,
说James是他的儿子并请你照料他的人,
is that man in the courtroom?
他在庭上吗?
Yes, he is.
是的,他在。
Would you point him out, please?
你能指认出他吗?
The defendant.
就是被告。
She's lying. Mr. Pierce.
- 她撒谎。
- Pierce先生。
I never had a kid with me.
我从来没有带个什么孩子。
Mr. Pierce.
GAMBLE: And I show you this picture, Ms. Tucker.
我给你看一张照片,Tucker女士。
Can you identify it?
你能认出来吗?
It's a picture of me and the defendant
这是我和被告大概在20年前的一张合影。
taken about 20 years ago.
这是我和被告大概在20年前的一张合影。
We were at a carnival together.
我们一起参加了一个狂欢节
This was previously marked and identified.
这是先前标注和辨别的。
I offer it now into evidence.
我现在作为证据提交。
I have nothing further
法官大人,对此证人,我没有要问的了
for the witness, Your Honor,
法官大人,对此证人,我没有要问的了
though I remind the court
不过我要提醒法庭,
that all the testimony
来源于上周的民事诉讼的所有证词
from last week's civil proceeding
来源于上周的民事诉讼的所有证词
has been entered as recorded
已经按备案的证词证据予以采用。
testimony evidence.
已经按备案的证词证据予以采用。
Ms. Tucker,
Tucker女士,
during the 18 years you were raising
在你把Chad Baldwin当成你自己儿子抚养的18年间,
Chad Baldwin as your own son,
在你把Chad Baldwin当成你自己儿子抚养的18年间,
did you ever talk to the police
你可曾告诉警方
about the father
这个把他儿子留给你的父亲从未回来?
who left his son with you
这个把他儿子留给你的父亲从未回来?
and never returned?
这个把他儿子留给你的父亲从未回来?
No.
没有
LIGHTSTONE: Did you talk to anyone
那在这18年内,你跟谁谈过此事吗?
about it in 18 years?
那在这18年内,你跟谁谈过此事吗?
No.
没有。
You kept the whole thing a secret.
此事你全部隐瞒下来了
Is that a fair statement?
这样表述很恰当吧?
I guess you could say that.
我想你可以这么表述。
LIGHTSTONE: Did you keep it a secret because you knew
你隐瞒此事是因为你知道这样做是不合法的吗?
what you were doing was illegal?
你隐瞒此事是因为你知道这样做是不合法的吗?
I know that what I did was wrong,
我知道我这样做是错误的,
and, yes, it was probably illegal,
是的,这可能是不合法的,
but at the time, I really believed
但在当时,我确实认为我所做的是对James最好的
that what I was doing was best for James.
但在当时,我确实认为我所做的是对James最好的
You claim Mr. Pierce asked you
你声称Pierce先生请你照料Chad几天
to watch Chad for a few days
你声称Pierce先生请你照料Chad几天
and never returned. Yes.
- 但再也没回来
- 是的
Did you ever tell any of your fellow workers
你可曾告诉过任何一个你的同事你为什么辞职吗?
at the Golden Cup why you were quitting?
你可曾告诉过任何一个你的同事你为什么辞职吗?
No.
没有。
Did anyone ever see you
在Pierce先生离开镇子前住在Brockton的几周中,
and Mr. Pierce and Chad together
可曾有任何人看见过
in the weeks he was living in Brockton
你和Pierce先生以及Chad在一起吗?
before he left town?
你和Pierce先生以及Chad在一起吗?
I don't know.
我不知道。
You can't recall? No.
- 你记不得了?
- 是的。
So if I said, based on everything
那么要我说的话,根据你告诉我的一切。
you've told me,
那么要我说的话,根据你告诉我的一切。
I believed you had kidnapped Chad.
我认为是你绑♥架♥了Chad。
You really wouldn't have any way
你确实没有办法证明我说的是错的,对吧?
of disproving that, would you?
你确实没有办法证明我说的是错的,对吧?
I don't know how you prove
我不知道你该如何证明那些你没有做过的事。
that you didn't do something.
我不知道你该如何证明那些你没有做过的事。
And if I said I believe you concocted
如果我说我认为你捏造了这整个详尽的故事
this whole elaborate story
如果我说我认为你捏造了这整个详尽的故事
in order to frame a convenient dupe
是为了陷害一个现成的冤大头
and free yourself from responsibility
并使你自己摆脱掉
for the illegal acts you admit you committed--
你已承认犯有的非法行为的应负责任。。。
Objection. Sustained.
- 反对
- 反对有效
LIGHTSTONE: Ms. Tucker,
Tucker女士,
are you trying to frame Mr. Pierce
你是为了自我保护而去陷害 Pierce先生吗?
in order to protect yourself?
你是为了自我保护而去陷害 Pierce先生吗?
If I wanted to protect myself,
如果我想要保护我自己,
I would have stayed living
我本应保持我已经生活了18年的生活方式。
the way I've been living
我本应保持我已经生活了18年的生活方式。
for the past 18 years.
我本应保持我已经生活了18年的生活方式。
I did this for my son,
我做这些是为了我的儿子,
because I wanted him to meet
因为我想要让他和他的亲生父母团聚,
his birth parents,
因为我想要让他和他的亲生父母团聚,
birth parents
因为我想要让他和他的亲生父母团聚,
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表