剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
I don't think he meant it,
我不觉得他是有意的。
but he said it and it scared me.
但他说过,而且我很害怕。
GAMBLE: What was your daughter's condition
你的女儿被送去急诊室前的那晚,
the night before she was taken to the emergency room?
她的身体状况如何?
Well, she was crying almost constantly.
她几乎一直在哭。
We were up most of the night.
那晚大多时候我们都没睡
Finally, about 4:00 in the morning,
最后,大概在凌晨4点
she quieted down.
她安静下来了。
And I didn't see her
我第二天上班前没有看她。
before I went to work the next day.
我第二天上班前没有看她。
GAMBLE: When was the next time you saw her?
你再次看到她是什么时候?
That night at the hospital.
当晚在医院。
Mrs. Goss, your husband wasn't the only one
Goss夫人,你的丈夫不是唯一要崩溃的人,对吧?
falling apart, was he?
Goss夫人,你的丈夫不是唯一要崩溃的人,对吧?
Things were hard on both of us.
这事对我们俩来说都很艰难。
In fact, after giving birth,
事实上,孩子出生后,
you suffered from postpartum depression,
你患上了产后抑郁症
isn't that right?
不对吗?
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance?
反对,法官大人,这有关联性吗?
A little leeway. I'll show the relevance.
容我一下,我会展现出关联性的。
With caution, Counsel.
悠着点,律师。
You were so depressed
你非常消沉
you started drinking, didn't you?
开始喝酒了,不是吗?
My drinking was never a problem.
我喝酒绝不是什么问题。
You were reprimanded at work.
你在工作中受到了训斥。
You nearly lost your job.
你差点丢了工作。
I hated my job.
我讨厌我的工作。
And when I came home at night,
而且当我晚上回到家,
there was even more work with the baby.
照顾孩子的工作甚至还更多些。
And that made you angry, didn't it?
那使你非常生气,不是吗?
You fought with your husband
你和你丈夫吵架
because he was concerned
是因为他担心你情绪失控。
you were losing control.
是因为他担心你情绪失控。
I would never harm my child.
我绝对不会伤害我的孩子。
Mrs. Goss, one week prior to the emergency,
Goss太太,在那个突发事件发生前一周,
did you shake your baby
你在公♥寓♥外面的大堂里摇晃过你的孩子了吗?
outside the apartment in the hall?
你在公♥寓♥外面的大堂里摇晃过你的孩子了吗?
What?
什么?
WASHINGTON: You were juggling a bag of groceries
你被一袋食品杂货和你哭着的女儿搞得手忙脚乱吧?
and your daughter was crying? GAMBLE: Your Honor?
- 你被一袋食品杂货和你哭着的女儿搞得手忙脚乱吧?
- 法官大人?
WASHINGTON: You heard the phone ring inside
你听到房♥里面电♥话♥铃响了
and you had trouble with the door.
而你却打不开门了。
Your Honor, objection.
法官大人,我提出反对。
FREEMAN: Overruled.
反对无效。
Wasn't your neighbor standing in the hall
你的邻居不是站在大厅里吗?
and didn't she see you
她没有看到你
shake your baby
懊恼和愤怒地摇晃你的孩子吗?
in anger and frustration?
懊恼和愤怒地摇晃你的孩子吗?
Absolutely not. That isn't true.
绝对没有,不是那样的。
The night before the emergency,
突发事件发生的前一晚,
you said your daughter kept you awake for most of the night
你说你的女儿直到凌晨四点睡着为止,
until she fell asleep about 4:00 in the morning?
害得你整晚都没怎么睡觉吧?
That's right.
是的。
Mrs. Goss,
Goss夫人,
weren't you the last one
你是当晚最后一个去看你孩子的人吗?
to look in on your child that night?
你是当晚最后一个去看你孩子的人吗?
Your daughter was crying when you went in,
你进去的时候,你女儿在哭,
but she wasn't crying when you came out.
你出来的时候,她不哭了。
Your little baby didn't cry the rest of the night, did she,
你的小孩当晚没有再哭,对吧,
or the next morning when, by your own testimony,
或者如你证词所言,第二天早上,
you left for work
你出门上班时甚至没有回那个房♥间去看她?
without even going back into that room
你出门上班时甚至没有回那个房♥间去看她?
and checking in on her?
你出门上班时甚至没有回那个房♥间去看她?
I would never ever
我绝对不会伤害我的孩子的。
hurt my baby.
我绝对不会伤害我的孩子的。
I have nothing further.
我没有问题要问了。
Before any redirect,
在重新直询前,
we'll take a 20-minute recess.
我们休庭20分钟。
Eugene, are you still crossing Mrs. Goss?
Eugene,你们还在对Goss夫人交叉盘问吗?
Just finished.
刚结束。
Well, you'll need to recall a witness.
那好,你们需要重新传唤一个证人。
You confirmed this?
你确认了吗?
GAMBLE: We've checked into it, Your Honor.
法官大人,我们已经查过了。
It's all been confirmed. Yes.
对,一切都得到了证实。
How could this happen?
怎么会发生这样的事?
I think we're about to find out.
我想我们会搞清楚的。
Come in.
请进。
Hello, everyone.
大家好。
FREEMAN: Dr. Taylor, I asked you here
Taylor医生,我请你来是因为事态有了一些新的发展。
because there's been a development.
Taylor医生,我请你来是因为事态有了一些新的发展。
Ms. Gamble?
Gamble女士?
Baby "M" had a seizure last night
那个婴儿昨晚发作了一次,
and again early this morning.
今早又有一次。
Apparently, the hospital ran some tests.
显然,医院做了一些检查。
On whose authority?
谁授权的?
I wasn't informed of any of this.
我没有收到任何消息。
On the authority of Kelly Goss.
Kelly Gosss授权的。
WASHINGTON: The tests show the baby
检查显示这个婴儿
actually suffers from meningococcemia.
实际上患有脑膜炎球菌血症
Did I say that correctly, Dr. Taylor?
我说的正确吗,Taylor医生?
The illness presents
这种病会出现很多相同的症状
with most of the same symptoms.
这种病会出现很多相同的症状
Look over the record, if you'd like.
如果你愿意的话,看看记录。
A spinal tap revealed diffused encephalitis.
脊椎穿刺发现弥漫性脑炎。
You can't blame me for this.
你们不能因此而责难我。
Based on the parents and the child's history
根据父母和孩子的过往,
and the symptoms that I saw,
以及我看到的症状,
my diagnosis is completely justifiable.
我的诊断完全合理。
You blew it.
你把这事搞砸了。
What gives you the right to tell me what--
你凭什么有权跟我说。。。
If you'd have caught this early,
如果你早点发现的话,
a simple course of antibiotics would have been enough.
简单的抗生素疗程就足够了。
But you didn't catch it
但你没有发现它。
because you didn't look.
是因为你没有去排查。
And you didn't look because you'd seen enough.
而你没有排查的原因是你觉得完全看明白了。
As far as you were concerned,
就你而言,
the parents were not only suspect,
家长不仅仅是有嫌疑,
the father was guilty.
而是那个父亲就是有罪的。
And as a result,
结果,
you almost killed their child.
你差点害死了他们的孩子。
You blew it.
你就是搞砸了。
You don't waste time.
你别浪费时间了。
You're not a little scared?
你就没一点害怕?
No.
不是。
I'm terrified.
我很害怕。
Maybe that's why I'm only running away for a week.
也许这就是为什么我只逃避了一个星期。
Where'd you decide to go?
你决定去哪儿?
Scotland.
苏格兰。
I've wanted to visit for as long as I could remember.
在我记忆里,我一直都想去那儿。
Plus...
另外。。。
It's far away.
那儿很远。
There's that.
是那样的。
Do you regret last night?
你昨晚后悔吗?
No.
不。
Come with me.
跟我来吧
"Come with me?"
“跟我来吧”?
There was a time that I would have sold my soul
曾经有一段时间我为了听到你这么对我说
to hear you say that to me.
宁愿放弃一切。
Come with me.
跟我走吧。
Mitchell...
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表