剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
You just look guilty.
你看上去就像是有罪的。
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
I wanna know what happened.
我想知道都发生了什么事。
Forget it.
别指望了。
You got a case, make it,
你弄到个案子,就办吧,
but you're not gonna get a thing from me.
但你别打算从我这里得到点什么。
Fine.
好吧。
Tomorrow morning, my office will charge you
明天早上,我的部门就会指控你强♥奸♥了Karen Garvey
with raping Karen Garvey.
明天早上,我的部门就会指控你强♥奸♥了Karen Garvey
You'll be stupid, demand a trial,
你会傻眼的,自找一次会输掉的审判,
which you'll lose,
你会傻眼的,自找一次会输掉的审判,
and a judge will sentence you
法官会判你20年刑期。
to 20 years.
法官会判你20年刑期。
Are you done?
你说完了?
Do I look done?
我看起来像是说完了吗?
We'll also charged you with raping Amy Henley.
我们还会指控你强♥奸♥了Amy Henley
Who's that?
那是谁呀?
It's the wrong time to insult me, Mr. Brown.
Brown先生,现在还是别惹我为好。
I am giving you a chance
我在给你一个赢得我的尊敬的机会。
to earn my respect.
我在给你一个赢得我的尊敬的机会。
Another man was convicted
另一个人因这两起强♥奸♥被判刑。
for both these rapes.
另一个人因这两起强♥奸♥被判刑。
He has been in jail
他已经坐了七年牢了。
for seven years.
他已经坐了七年牢了。
You could tell the truth
你可以坦白真♥相♥使他回家和家人团聚。
and let this man go home to his family.
你可以坦白真♥相♥使他回家和家人团聚。
I have never raped anyone
我这一辈子从未强♥奸♥过什么人
in my entire life.
我这一辈子从未强♥奸♥过什么人
An innocent man
一个无辜的人还呆在监狱里。
is sitting in prison.
一个无辜的人还呆在监狱里。
Try and get this, Ms. Gamble.
Gamble女士,你试着体会一下我要说的。
I don't care.
我不在乎。
I wouldn't have care seven years ago
我七年前就没在乎过。
and I don't care now.
我现在也不在乎。
Hello? Don't we answer pagers anymore?
喂,你们不再回复寻呼了吗?
Why? HATCHER: He's in your office.
- 怎么了?
- 他在你的办公室
Who? HATCHER: Russell Hampton.
- 谁呀?
- Russell Hampton
He's been in there like an hour.
他来了差不多一个小时了。
Well, at least, he's not dead.
还好,至少他没死。
Where the hell have you been?
你到底去哪儿了?
Didn't know where else to go.
我不知道还能去哪儿。
YOUNG: What happened?
怎么回事?
RUSSELL: I meant to be at the trial, I just--
我本来想出庭的,只是。。。
things just got a little out of control.
事情有点失控了。
It's not just about the trial anymore.
不再仅仅是出庭那事了。
The police want to talk to you about Derek Grant.
警方要找你谈谈Derek Grant的事。
Why would the police connect me to Derek Grant?
警方为啥把我和Derek Grant联♥系♥起来了?
Because I told them to.
因为我跟他们说了。
You what? DONNELL: I don't know
- 你什么?
- 我不知道我还有什么别的做法。
You said you would be in court at 9:00.
你说你九点会出庭。
When you didn't show--
当你没来。。。
you gave me specific instructions.
你给了我明确的指示。
You ordered me to tell the police.
你要求我去找警♥察♥。
If I was dead? I thought you were dead.
- 如果我死了的话。
- 我以为你已经死了。
Well, don't you think you should have made sure.
你难道没想过应该先确认一下。
Bobby, you just give me up for a murder.
Bobby,你这就是把我当成一个谋杀犯出♥卖♥♥♥了。
All they wanna do is talk to you, Russell.
他们只是想和你了解一下情况,Russell
I don't believe this.
我不相信。
I got to get myself out of Boston.
我得离开波士顿了
Hold on.
等等。
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
What do you think?
你说呢?
I got shot.
我挨枪了。
You need to get to the hospital.
你得去医院。
I'm fine.
我还好。
Look, I don't know what happened, okay?
听着,我不知道怎么搞的,行了吧?
I went to see Grant.
我去见Grant。
We were talking and I thought I am okay
我们谈了会儿,我以为我没事了
You know, he doesn't know it's me.
你知道,他不知道是我♥干♥的。
Next thing I know, he just started shooting.
接下来我记得的就是他开枪了。
Uh, all right. Look, if it was self-defense...
噢,那好,听着,如果这是正当防卫。。。
How can you explain it?
你能怎么解释呢?
It's like a--it's like something just snapped in my head.
这像是一个。。。像什么东西在我脑袋里撕裂了似的。
It's...
这是。。。
Russell, listen to me.
Russell,听我说。
I told them you weren't here.
我跟他们说了你们不在的。
DONNELL: Who?
谁呀?
Russell Hampton, you're under arrest
Russell Hampton,你因谋杀Derek Grant而被逮捕
for the murder of Derek Grant.
Russell Hampton,你因谋杀Derek Grant而被逮捕
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默。
Anything you say, can and will be used against you
你所说的每句话都将可能作为对你不利的呈堂证供。
in the court of law.
你所说的每句话都将可能作为对你不利的呈堂证供。
You have the right to an attorney.
你有权请一个律师。
If you cannot afford one,
如果你请不起律师,
one will be appointed for you.
将会为你指派一名。
You understand these rights?
你知晓这些权力吗?
I'm sorry, Mrs. Garvey.
对不起,Garvey夫人。
The results were confirmed. That it's a mistake.
- 结果得到了证实
- 那是弄错了。
Well, if there were any chance of that,
如果有弄错的可能,
I wouldn't be here.
我就不会来这儿了。
There's no mistake.
不会弄错的。
The man you identified
你指认的人不是强♥奸♥你的那个人。
is not the man who raped you.
你指认的人不是强♥奸♥你的那个人。
It's just--
这简直是。。。
it doesn't make sense
这说不通呀。
when it happened-- while it happened,
当时。。。在过程中,
I studied his face. I knew how important
我盯着他的脸看,我知道记住长相是多么重要的。
it would be to remember.
我盯着他的脸看,我知道记住长相是多么重要的。
Mrs. Garvey, you were shown a photo array.
Garvey太太,你看了一组照片。
Uh, some experts think
呃,有些专家认为,
that this puts too much pressure
让受害人挑出一个看起来很像施暴者的人来,
on the victim to pick out one
让受害人挑出一个看起来很像施暴者的人来,
that looks most like the attacker.
会对受害者造成很大的压力。
That's not what happened.
不是那样的。
I know it was him.
我知道就是他。
His name is Gavin Brown
他的名字是Gavin Brown
and he looks a little like the man you identified.
有点像你指认的那个人。
Another victim
可另一个受害者也指认出了他呀。
identify him too.
可另一个受害者也指认出了他呀。
And she was also likely mistaken.
她好像也弄错了。
HENLEY: I am not mistaken.
我没弄错。
This is not the man.
这不是那个人。
Please, Ms. Henley,
拜托了,Henley女士,
take another look.
再看一次。
There is a resemblance.
有相似之处的。
I know the man who raped me, Ms. Gamble.
我认得强♥奸♥我的人,Gamble女士。
This isn't him.
不是这个人。
That's what Karen Garvey said,
直到今天早上,Karen Garvey也跟你说的一样。
and until this morning,
直到今天早上,Karen Garvey也跟你说的一样。
she was a hundred percent sure
她百分之一百肯定监狱里关的那个
that the right man was in prison.
就是真正的罪犯。
Now, we're a hundred percent sure she's wrong.
而现在,我们百分之一百地肯定她弄错了。
Did the DNA clear Daniel Glenn of my rape?
我的案子上,DNA测试证明Daniel Glenn是清白的吗?
No. The sample in yours
不,从你身上采集的样本质量
was too degraded to be tested.
不足以进行测试。
Daniel Glenn
Daniel Glenn就是强♥奸♥我的人。
is the one who raped me.
Daniel Glenn就是强♥奸♥我的人。
Maybe this man raped Karen Garvey.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表