剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
律师说我们的上诉需要一年时间。
Whatever you may think, Mr. Berluti,
不管你怎么想,Berluti先生
I'm still his doctor.
我还是他的医生。
Bill tried to save my life.
Bill试图救我的命。
So as long as we remain open, he's gonna have a home.
所以只要我们还维持运营,他就会有个家。
LINDSAY: You don't have to go with him, Bill.
你不必和他一起去,Bill
There are other hospitals that might take you in.
还有其他医院可能会接纳你。
Is it okay to talk to Lois for a second?
可以和Lois谈谈吗?
I don't think that would be a good idea.
我认为这样不妥。
No. Wait. It's-- it's all right.
不,等等,这。。。这没事。
I want to come home.
我想回家。
I know.
我明白。
But you can't.
但你不能。
You don't love me anymore.
你不再爱我了。
That's not true.
不是这样的。
I just can't take care of you anymore.
我只是无法再照顾你了。
Whatever you did-- if you met someone else,
不管你做了什么。。。如果你遇到其他人,
I don't care about that.
我不会在意的。
All that matters to me
对我重要的是
is that we stay together.
我们能在一起。
I can't do this again.
我不能再这样了。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
Deborah...
I'll use whatever name you want.
我会用你希望用的名字称呼你。
Bill...
Listen to me.
听我说,
I won't be Superman anymore.
我不在当超人了。
I promise. I-- I can do it.
我保证。。。我能做到。
You can't.
你做不到。
DEBORAH: The world needs Superman.
这世界需要超人。
Especially now.
尤其是现在。
And no matter how much I might want to...
不管我多么想。。。
...I can't ask you to stop being who you really are.
。。。我不能要求你不去实现真我。
I love you.
我爱你。
I love you, too.
我也爱你。
Goodbye.
再见。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表