剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
看在上帝的份上,看看他的档案吧。
He's never committed any kind of violent crime.
他从来没有暴♥力♥犯罪前科。
I need a favor here.
我要你帮个忙。
Five years, five more probation,
服刑五年,余下刑期缓刑,
and he waives parole. That's the best I can do.
并放弃保释。我最多给出这样的条件,
I'm not doing five years.
我不能接受。
Martin... No!
-Martin。。。
-不行!
It's a good deal.
这个条件不错的。
Sending me to jail for something I didn't do?
因为我没有做过的事进监狱?
The guy who shot that woman is still out there.
开枪杀了那个女人的家伙还在没落网。
Don't they care about that?
他们就不在乎吗?
I don't care about him. I care about you.
我不在乎他,我在乎的是你。
I don't want you doing 15 years. It's not the truth!
-我不想让你坐十五年的牢
-事实真♥相♥不是那样的!
Forget about the truth. It doesn't work that way.
别管什么事实真♥相♥了,那没用的。
I can't win this trial.
这案子我赢不了。
If I thought I could...
要如果觉得行的话。。。
five years -- you still have a life left.
服刑五年。。。你还有可以继续生活
15 -- you don't.
十五年的话。。。
Your Honor, we've reached an agreement.
法官大人,我们达成协议了。
Is that right, Ms. Dole?
Dole女士,是这样吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人。
My client is prepared to enter a change of plea.
我的当事人准备对抗辩提出变更。
Mr. Jenks, is it your desire to plead guilty at this time?
Jenks先生,你现在是否愿意认罪?
Yes, uh, yes. Ahem.
是的,唔,是的。
I need you to speak up, son.
声音大些,年轻人。
Yes.
是的。
All right. Now I need to ask you
那好,我要问你几个问题以记录在案。
some questions for the record.
那好,我要问你几个问题以记录在案。
Okay.
好的。
Is your decision to plead guilty being made voluntarily?
你是自愿认罪的吗?
Yes.
是的。
Did you talk about it with your attorney?
你和你的律师就此讨论过吗?
Yes.
是的。
You understand that by pleading you're waiving your right
你是否明白一旦认罪,
to cross-examine witnesses, present evidence,
你就放弃了交叉盘问、证据展示
and have a jury decide your guilt?
以及由陪审团对你进行裁决的权力了吗?
Yes.
明白。
Ms. Dole,
Dole女士,
have you advised your client regarding this plea?
对于这个认罪协议,你给你的当事人提出过建议吗?
I have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人。
And you concur with it?
你对此同意吗?
I do.
是的。
All right, before I can formally take the guilty plea,
那好,在我证实认可这个认罪协议前,
I need the defendant to establish
我需要被告对认罪的事实基础进行确认。
a factual basis for it.
我需要被告对认罪的事实基础进行确认。
What she said, um,
她说过了,唔,
my lawyer already told you. I want to plead guilty.
我的律师已经告诉你了。我想认罪。
Martin, you have to --
Martin,你要。。。
Son, I need you to tell me what you did in your own words.
年轻人,我需要你亲口告诉我你做了些什么。
Otherwise, I can't accept your plea.
否则的话,我无法认可你的认罪协议。
I, um...
我,唔。。。
I did what the prosecutor said I did.
我做了那些检察官说的事。
You robbed and then shot
你实施了抢劫并且枪击了便利店的那个女人吗?
the woman in the convenience store?
你实施了抢劫并且枪击了便利店的那个女人吗?
Yes.
是的。
So, as to the charge of attempted murder,
那么,针对谋杀未遂的指控,
you wish to plead guilty?
你希望对此认罪?
Yes.
是的。
Very well.
很好。
The plea is accepted. Mr. Lowe?
认罪协议有效。Lowe先生,你呢?
Commonwealth moves for remand.
州政♥府♥要求将其收押。
Granted. The defendant is remanded into custody
准许。将被告收押。
pending sentencing, and we are adjourned.
等待判决,休庭。
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Okay.
没关系。
I won't forget it.
我会记着你帮了这个忙的。
This is not a good result, Jimmy.
这结果可太糟了,Jimmy。
I'm due 50. I hire you to try to bump it up to 70,
我预计拿到5万。我雇你是想把提高到七万,
and now you're advising me to take 30?
而你现在建议我拿三万?
It's not a good result.
这太糟了。
If you want to go to trial, I will do that.
如果你想上法庭审理,我可以办。
What's the chance of that tape coming into play?
那录像带有多大可能会当庭播放?
I'd bring a motion in liminie to try to prevent that,
我会提出排除动议去阻止的。
but I can't guarantee success.
但我不能保证成功。
If you're worried about people seeing that video,
如果你担心人们看到这个录像,
and having seen it,
以及看过之后的后果,
I would say your concern is a good one,
我觉得你的担忧是对的。
I'd settle.
我会选择和解的。
And just let her win?
就这么让她赢了?
I don't know what else to tell you.
我不知道还能给你什么建议?
Don't you look comfortable.
你看起来不太舒服
Hey, between a trial and a baby at home,
嘿,如果在出庭和在家带孩子之余,
if I find a quiet moment, I seize it.
我会忙里偷闲的话的。
You got a problem with that?
你有这样的问题吗?
Evidently not.
显然没有。
I only came into work today because I'm exhausted.
我来上班是因为我累坏了
Tell me about it.
你算说对了。
Hey, Lindsay, did you see this?
嘿,Lindsay,你看到这消息了吗?
Today's obit page.
今天的讣告页面。
What?
怎么了?
Witness in my trial died -- a heart attack.
我那个案子里的证人。。。心脏病发作。
One of yours or theirs?
哪一方的证人?
Theirs.
他们的证人。
You knew she was dead.
你知道她已经死了。
If you're going to yell --
如果你要吼的话。。。
I'm not yelling. I am using a firm voice.
我没吼,我用的是坚定的语调。
You knew she was dead.
你知道她已经死了。
This case was over.
这个案子没戏了。
Without that witness, you had to dismiss.
没有这个证人,你只能撤案。
Not true.
不会的。
It's fraud. You intentionally withheld --
这是欺诈,你故意隐瞒。。。
Hey, your client committed attempted murder.
嘿,你的当事人承认了谋杀未遂。
Five years for that is a gift, for your information.
提醒你一下,服刑五年算是一份礼物了。
I'm filing a motion to vacate the plea,
我正在提出撤销认罪协议,
and then I'm going straight to your supervisor.
然后我直接去找你的上司。
Let me save you the trouble.
我给你省点麻烦吧。
Mr. Lowe was acting under my direction
Lowe先生所做的是我的授意,
and with my complete approval.
是得到我完全同意的。
What, so this was a conspiracy to mislead me?
什么,那么说这是一个误导我的阴谋?
We were acting within the ethical boundaries --
我们是在职业道德界限内。。。
That's crap. You lied to me. You withheld material evidence.
放屁,你们骗了我,你们扣下了关键证据。
It is not evidence, Ms. Dole, and further--
那不属于证据,Dole女士,此外。。。
You can't sit on that kind of information, not when --
你们不能压下那种信息,不能在。。。
You got the deal you were asking for.
你得到了你想得到的交易。
You pushed for it, not us.
是你促成的,不是我们。
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧?
We did nothing wrong.
我们没有做错什么事。
First, you need to calm down.
首先,你需要冷静下来。
Don't tell me to calm down. You calm down.
别让我冷静,你才要冷静呢。
Okay, I'm going to take a second and calm myself down.
好吧,我会先冷静一下。
You think this is funny? I think it's disgusting,
-你觉得这好笑吗?
-我觉得这很恶心。
and I think all three of us should go into Court,
我认为我们三个人都应该去法庭,
but we can't in with emotion, Lindsay.
但我们不能感情用事,Lindsay。
He would have walked.
他本可以没事的。
An innocent kid is doing five years --
一个无辜的孩子被判了五年刑。。。
Let's do some research on whether it qualifies
让我们研究一下,其在法定诉讼程序中
as exculpatory or denial of due process.
是属于可证明无罪的还是可被否认的证据
Eugene, maybe you and Rebecca can get on that.
Eugene,你也许可以和Rebecca一起研究。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表