剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
It makes a mockery of our most basic sense of fairness.
嘲弄了我们对于公正的最基本的理解。
Don't misunderstand me, prosecutorial misconduct is a problem.
不要误解我,检方的行为不当是一个问题。
But to deny justice in order to save justice
但是为了拯救公正而拒绝承认公正
makes no sense.
是没有意义的。
And as the record clearly shows,
记录清楚地表明,
I have no smoking gun here--
我没有在这里发现违法的证据。。。
no direct evidence that Mr. Walsh
没有Walsh先生
did knowingly and intentionally cause a mistrial.
明知故犯地去造成一次无效审判的直接证据。
The most Ms. Gamble could offer me was her opinion.
Gamble女士至多也只能给我提供她的看法。
I won't make a ruling on such an important matter
我不会完全依靠猜测就对这样重要的问题做出裁决。
purely on speculation.
我不会完全依靠猜测就对这样重要的问题做出裁决。
However... I am required to consider
然而。。。我应该去考虑
the totality of the facts supporting these allegations,
支持这些指控的全部事实
as well as the credibility of the parties involved.
以及相关各方的可信度。
This is not the first time I've had Mr. Walsh before me.
这不是我第一次审理Walsh先生办的案子。
This year alone, I have seen a man I have always respected
但就这一年来说,我看到一个我一直尊敬的人
employ what I consider to be
采用了我认为是过激和不道德的做法。
sharp and unethical practices.
采用了我认为是过激和不道德的做法。
He has become increasingly less candid and honest.
他越来越不坦诚了。
In his effort to do justice, he has perverted it.
为了正义,他歪曲了正义。
Here he misled the court about the availability
这次他就一个证人是否可出庭作证的问题误导了法庭,
of a witness I now learn is in Florida.
而我现在知道这个证人是在佛罗里达。
It has to stop.
这样的做法必须停止。
I, therefore, sadly have no choice
因此,遗憾的是,我别无选择,
but to find that Mr. Walsh did intend to cause a mistrial
只能判决Walsh蓄意造成无效审判
in an effort to obtain a new trial.
以图获得一次新的审判。
The case against the defendant is dismissed with prejudice.
针对被告的案件被撤销并不得重新起诉。
Mr. MacIntyre... you are free to go.
MacIntyre先生。。。你被无罪开释了。
Your Honor... may I be heard?
法官大人。。。我可以说几句吗?
I have ruled, Mr. Walsh.
我已经做出裁决了,Walsh先生。
Then for the record,
那就为了记录备查,
let me say we are filing an immediate appeal
我想说,我们要为了推♥翻♥你的裁决立即提出上诉。
to have your ruling reversed.
我想说,我们要为了推♥翻♥你的裁决立即提出上诉。
Your decision is unjust,
你的裁决不管就法律还是事实而言,
unconscionable, and wholly unsupported
是不公正的,不合理的,完全没有依据的!
in law or fact!
是不公正的,不合理的,完全没有依据的!
It is a reflection of this court's animus
这反映了这个法庭对于我以及我的部门的敌意,
against me and my office,
这反映了这个法庭对于我以及我的部门的敌意,
and will form the basis
并将构成我个人向司法委员会提出的申诉的原因!
of my personal complaint to the judicial council!
并将构成我个人向司法委员会提出的申诉的原因!
Mr. Walsh-- I'm not finished!
- Walsh先生。。。
- 我还没说完!
Your decision to put a killer back on the street
你的裁定把一个凶手放回到社会上
should not go unpunished!
不应不受到惩罚!
It is my hope the legislature will consider
我希望立法机关能考虑
appropriate actions, including possible impeachment.
采取适当的行动,包括可能的弹劾。
You crossed the line... a long time ago, Mr. Walsh.
你太过分了。。。很早就是这样了,Walsh先生。
I ascribe your inappropriate response
我把你不恰当的反应归咎于你最终认识到的现实情况。
to the fact that ultimately you know
我把你不恰当的反应归咎于你最终认识到的现实情况。
this whole disaster is your fault.
整个案子搞成这样都是你的错。
This court is adjourned.
本庭休庭。
That's it? It's over?
就这样?结束了?
Yeah, Michael, it's over.
是的,Michael,结束了。
Hey, thanks.
嗨,谢谢。
Send me the bill.
把账单寄给我。
You accused me of perjury, Helen.
你指控我做了伪证,Helen。
Look, I did my ethical duty.
听着,我履行了我的道德义务。
What excuse do you have for ripping me apart up there?
你有什么借口在那里严厉地指责我?
I was trying to save this case, Helen.
Helen,我尽力在挽回这个案子。
I wasn't railroading an innocent man.
我不是再给一个无辜人轻率定罪。
I wanted to give MacIntyre
我想要给MacIntyre
the fair trial he was avoiding
一次因其杀掉证人而躲掉的公平的审判。
by killing a witness.
一次因其杀掉证人而躲掉的公平的审判。
PATRICIA: He's going free?
他自♥由♥了?
Patricia... we are so sorry.
Patricia。。。我们很抱歉。
You made this happen.
使你造成的。
How can you tell me that you're sorry?
你怎么能把抱歉说出口呢?
I had to testify truthfully.
我必须要诚实地作证。
The truth is Michael MacIntyre took my father's business,
事实是Michael MacIntyre夺走了我父亲的生意,
then took his life.
然后夺走了他的生命。
And you let him get away.
而你把他放跑了。
I did my ethical duty.
我履行了我的道德义务
Only because you were dragged into it.
只因为你是被牵扯进去了。
You're not a hero.
你可不是什么英雄。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表