剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
“你为什么背叛我,Clarice?”
Bobby kept telling him to get out,
Bobby一直在让他出去
threatened to throw him out,
威胁说要把他扔出去
and that's when he threatened Bobby.
那时他也威胁Bobby
What'd he say to Bobby?
他对Bobby说什么了?
He just looked at me and said,
他盯着我说
"You might get hurt."
“你会受伤的”
It was at this point
在那一刻
his other persona
他的另一重人格
seemed to come out.
似乎展现出来了
How could you tell?
你怎么知道?
He just suddenly looked mad, crazy.
他突然看起来气愤,疯狂
Bobby kept going "Who are you? Who are you?"
Bobby一直问“你是谁,你是谁?”
Then he looks at me.
然后他看着我
Bobby.
Bobby吗?
DOLE: No, O'Malley,
不,是O'Malley
and he said, "You're going to heaven.
他说到,“你要去天堂了
I'm taking you to heaven."
我要带你去天堂”
It looked like he planned to kill me right then.
那看起来是他打算立刻杀了我
And what happened?
然后呢?
That's the last thing I really remember.
我真正记得的最后一件事就是
I heard Bobby calling the police
我听到Bobby在打电♥话♥报♥警♥
saying a man had been shot,
说有一个人中枪了
And I thought to myself,
我对自己说
"Oh, my God.
“噢,天哪
Maybe it was me who shot him."
是我开枪打了他”
Come on, I nailed it.
哈,我搞定了
Give it up.
来鼓个掌吧
WASHINGTON: You didn't nail it, Rodney.
Rodney,你没有搞定
That testimony was laughable.
你那些证言荒唐可笑
You think the jury's gonna believe
你以为陪审团会相信
you just happened upon her being hit with a hammer?
你是刚巧碰到她正被人拿锤子砸脑袋?
Reasonable doubt.
合理怀疑嘛
WASHINGTON: You need to think seriously
你需要认真考虑
about taking manslaughter
接受过失杀人的认罪条件。
because that little performance--
因为你那不怎么样的表演。。。
They have no body.
他们没有尸体
They got no witnesses to contradict me.
他们也没有证人反驳我的说法
That is reasonable doubt,
那是有合理怀疑的
and you argue it, you got that?
你就提出这一点,明白吗?
I don't have to do anything.
我没必要听你的
Look...
听着。。。
you don't make a good impression, Rodney.
你没给人留下好印象,Rodney
You just came off not only as if you're lying
你表现得不只是在说谎
but as if you don't care.
而且也毫不在乎
Her parents are sitting in that courtroom.
她的双亲就坐在法庭上
I saw the jury looking at them.
我看到陪审团在注视他们
I saw the jury looking at you.
我看到陪审团也在注视你
They are looking at you with contempt.
他们是带着轻蔑看着你的
Now, you need to get your mind off your penis
现在,你需要把你的注意力从你小鸡鸡上移开
and start thinking about your neck,
开始想想你的小命儿吧
because in my professional opinion,
因为以我个人的看法
you are looking at murder one,
你会被判一级谋杀罪的
life in prison.
终身监禁
Try to get that.
要弄明白这点。
YOUNG: Preliminary forensics puts you
初步的法医结论是你当时位于Lindsay和O'Malley之间
between Lindsay and O'Malley.
初步的法医结论是你当时位于Lindsay和O'Malley之间
I didn't deny that. Did you?
我没有否认这一点,你呢?
I didn't even talk about where you were.
我甚至都没有提到这个
FRUTT: They also show he wasn't moving forward.
他们也证明他没有向前移♥动♥
Are they going to file?
他们要起诉吗?
They're giving us no indication,
他们没有表明有这种迹象
but if it looks that way,
但如果是那样的话
I'd like to surrender you down there.
我想让你去警局投案
The press is all over our building.
咱们这里全是媒体
How could they make a case?
他们怎么能立案呢?
The guy was a cannibal.
那家伙是个食人族呀
The sticking point is he wasn't armed.
关键在于他没有持械
HATCHER: Rebecca, this tape came for you.
Rebecca,这盘录像带是给你的
What tape?
什么录像带?
(sighs) There was no note.
没有便条
It was just delivered.
就这样送过来的
Should I pop it in?
我该放进去看看吗?
My name is Nancy Connell.
我叫Nancy Connell
I'm being held.
我被绑♥架♥了
The date is May 10th, 2002.
日期是2002年5月10日
Here's a copy of today's paper.
这是今天的报纸
Please help me.
帮帮我
Please.
求求了
Please.
求求了
Who was that?
这谁呀?
It's the victim from my murder trial.
这是我办的那个谋杀案的受害者
Victim? She's alive.
受害者?可她还活着呀
I see that, Lucy.
我看到了,Lucy
Lindsay Dole?
Let us surrender her.
让她去自首好吗
I wish I could.
恕难从命
Walsh ordered me to take her here.
Walsh命令我在这儿逮捕她
Oh, come on.
噢,别这样
Please place your hands behind your back.
请把双手背到后面去
Bobby...
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
McGUIRE: Lindsay Dole, you're under arrest
Lindsay Dole,你因谋杀Lawrence O'Malley而被捕
for the murder of Lawrence O'Malley.
Lindsay Dole,你因谋杀Lawrence O'Malley而被捕
You have the right to remain silent...
你有权保持沉默。。。
You say absolutely nothing.
你什么也别说
All talking stops.
停止一切谈话
I need to take care of a few things here.
我需要在这儿处理几件事
Then I'll be down there.
然后我就跟去
Do you understand these rights
你明白这些我向你宣读的权利吗?
as I read them to you?
你明白这些我向你宣读的权利吗?
NANCY (over TV): The date is May 10th, 2002.
日期是2002年5月10日
Here's a copy of today's paper.
这是今天的报纸
Please help me.
请救救我
This came to you when?
什么时候送给你的?
Either late last night or early this morning,
不是昨晚很晚的时候就是今早
left at the door.
扔在门口
And you don't know who delivered it?
你不知道谁送给你的?
WASHINGTON: No.
不知道
Obviously, you have to dismiss, Helen.
显然,你不得不撤案了,Helen
There's been no murder.
不存在什么谋杀
I'll show it to the parents to confirm it's her.
我会给她的父母看看以确定是她
Have you talked to your client yet?
你还没和你的当事人说这事吗?
He hasn't arrived from jail yet.
他还没从监狱押解过来呢
The transport's due, well, now.
按押送计划,呃,就是现在
All right, when he gets here,
那好吧,他来这后
tell him the murder charges will be dropped.
告诉他谋杀指控会被撤销
He'll be re-arrested for kidnapping,
他会被因绑♥架♥而再次被逮捕
and I'm adding a torture charge.
我还会加一条酷刑罪指控
Looking at the same life sentence.
同样是面临终身监禁的量刑
I'll drop the torture charge
如果他说出她的下落
if he tells us where she is.
我会撤销酷刑罪指控
Rebecca...
how is she?
她情况如何?
How would you be?
换了你会怎么样
MAN: Commonwealth versus Lindsay Dole,
马萨诸塞州诉Lindsay Dole
murder in the second degree.
二级谋杀罪
YOUNG: Eugene Young for the defendant.
Eugene Young为被告辩护
We waive reading, enter a plea of not guilty
放弃宣读权力,以无罪辩诉
and ask that the defendant be released
并要求具结释放(无需缴纳保证金的自签担♥保♥释放)
on her own recognizance.
并要求具结释放(无需缴纳保证金的自签担♥保♥释放)
WALSH: Kenneth Walsh for the Commonwealth.
Kenneth Walsh代表控方
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表