剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
我接到了控方的证人名单。
Your wife is on it,
你妻子在名单上,
And she's testifying against you.
她会做出对你不利的证词。
We have to cross-examine her.
我们必须要对她进行交叉质询。
No.
不行。
She's been through hell already,
她已经经历了巨大的痛苦,
and I don't want her going through any more.
我不希望她再受罪了。
Tom, try to understand what--
Tom,你要理解。。。
I said no, dammit!
我说了不行,妈的!
You and I don't know what your wife will say
你和我都不知道你妻子在证人席上要说什么。
when she gets up there.
你和我都不知道你妻子在证人席上要说什么。
And right now, you're the one on trial.
但现在,你才是那个被审判的人。
The only other person who could've put your baby
唯一能使你的孩子进医院的别人是Kelly。
in the hospital is Kelly.
唯一能使你的孩子进医院的别人是Kelly。
It's either you or her.
不是你就是她。
I need to go for a walk.
我要出去走走。
Listen, Tom-- Get out of my way!
- 听我说,Tom。。。
- 给我让开。
Eugene, I wasn't trying to, uh...
Eugene,我不是想要。。。
Go for that walk.
出去走走吧。
And I don't wanna see you till you've calmed down.
冷静下来之后再回来。
MITCH: Morning, Ellenor. Don't talk to me.
- 早上好,Ellenor
- 少搭理我。
And, Ms. Kim, what do you do in the cosmetics department?
Kim女士,你在化妆品部做什么?
What's your job?
你的工作是做什么?
I offer samples of perfume.
我提供香水样品试用
MITCH: How do you offer those samples?
你如何提供这些样品呢?
With just a small spray.
只是喷一点点雾。
That's not how she doused me.
她不是这样冲我喷的。
Ms. Macintosh.
Macintosh女士。
Well, perhaps you can demonstrate.
那好,也许你可以示范一下。
A small spray.
小喷雾剂
Like this.
像这样。
MITCH: Ms. Kim, when you offered the defendant a sample,
Kim女士,当你给被告样品试用时,
what happened? She became angry.
- 发生了什么?
- 她变得很生气。
She told me to back off,
他对我说一边去儿,
then she knocked the bottle from my hand.
然后她把瓶子从我手里打掉了。
It crashed to the floor, and glass went everywhere.
掉到地上,玻璃到处都是。
I needed four stitches on my ankle.
我的脚踝需要缝四针。
Would you indicate just who threatened you?
你能指出是谁威胁你吗?
There.
在那儿。
MITCH: Thank you, Ms. Kim. Nothing further, Your Honor.
谢谢你,Kim女士,我问完了,法官大人。
FRUTT: Ms. Kim, would you please step down?
Kim女士,可以请你站起来吗?
Your Honor, with your permission,
法官大人,如果您允许的话,
I'd also ask that my client come forward as well.
我也要请我的当事人上前。
Perhaps by reenacting what happened,
也许通过对发生过的事情进行重演,
the jury would get a better sense of what went on that day.
陪审团会对那天发生的事情有更好的了解。
MITCH: Your Honor, the defendant hasn't even testified yet.
法官大人,被告还没有作证。
This is gonna confuse the jury.
这会让陪审团感到困惑。
FRUTT: I'm only asking that the court
我只是要求法庭
extend the same courtesy to my client
在演示环节这一点上
insofar as a demonstration goes.
对我的当事人展现出同样的礼遇。
Get at it, Ms. Frutt.
Frutt女士,那就快点吧。
Ms. Kim, if you will.
kim女士,如果你愿意的话。
Your testimony was that my client approached,
你的证词是说我的当事人接近你,
and for no apparent reason, she became belligerent.
且在没有明显的原因情况下,她变得很好斗了。
FULTON: Bailiff! Bailiff!
法警!法警!
Order in the court!
法庭内保持肃静
Order in this court! Order!
法庭内保持肃静!
Order in the court!
法庭内保持肃静
Break it up! Break it up! Break it up!
分开她们,分开她们!!
FULTON: Order! Break it up!
肃静!分开她们!
Order in the court! Order in the court!
法庭内保持肃静!!
OFFICER: My partner and me, we got a call from dispatch
我和我的搭档,我们接到了调度中心
of a baby in distress.
有关一个婴儿遇险的通知。
When we arrived at the defendant's apartment,
当我们到达被告的公♥寓♥时,
we rang the bell and we knocked on the door.
我们按了门铃,接着敲了门。
Did the defendant respond? Yes.
- 被告有反应吗?
- 有。
He said he wasn't able to wake his baby from her nap.
他说他不能把孩子从睡梦中叫醒。
In fact, he wasn't even sure she was alive.
实际上他甚至不确定她是不是还活着。
GAMBLE: How would you describe Mr. Goss' demeanor at the time?
你如何描述戈斯先生当时的举止行为?
Well, he didn't seem upset like you--like you normally expect.
这个嘛,他似乎不。。。不像你通常会预料到的那么焦躁
Objection.
反对。
FREEMAN: Sustained.
反对有效。
Just tell us how the defendant appeared.
只需告诉我们被告表现如何。
He was quiet, kind of detached.
他很平静,有点冷漠。
GAMBLE: All right, what did you do next?
好吧,你们接下来做了什么?
OFFICER: Well, we were directed to the bedroom,
我们直接去了卧室,
where we found the infant lying faceup in her crib.
我们发现婴儿脸朝上躺在她的床上。
She wasn't breathing, and she appeared cyanotic.
她没有了呼吸,看上去身上发紫。
Uh, she was bluish, meaning she had been
呃,她身上呈蓝色,意味着她缺氧一段时间了。
without oxygen for some time.
呃,她身上呈蓝色,意味着她缺氧一段时间了。
Her heart was beating?
她的心脏在跳动吗?
My partner found a very weak pulse while I was bagging.
在我用呼吸气囊时,我的搭档发现脉搏很弱。
I was helping her to breathe.
我那时正在帮助她恢复呼吸。
GAMBLE: During all this time, was there anyone else
在这段时间里,还有其他人在公♥寓♥里吗?
in the apartment?
在这段时间里,还有其他人在公♥寓♥里吗?
No, just Mr. Goss.
没有,只有Goss先生。
Tom Goss called 911, correct? Yes.
- Tom Goss打的911,对吗?
- 对。
So, then, obviously he cared about his daughter?
那么,他显然是关心他的女儿的?
Objection, speculation. Overruled.
- 反对,引导证人进行猜测。
- 反对无效。
It didn't seem that he cared.
他似乎并不在乎
YOUNG: Are you telling me that in all the time
你是说你在做为一个急救员期间,
you've been an EMT,
你是说你在做为一个急救员期间,
you've never witnessed anyone react
从来没有看到有人和Goss先生的反应一样吗?
the way Mr. Goss reacted?
从来没有看到有人和Goss先生的反应一样吗?
If my baby had stopped breathing, I don't--
如果我的孩子停止呼吸了,我不会。。。
But this wasn't your baby.
但这次不是你的孩子。
Isn't it possible, believing his daughter was dead
我的当事人以为女儿已经死了而处于惊骇中,
that my client was in shock?
没有这种可能吗?
Okay, sure, but I was--
好吧,当然有这种可能,但我。。。
Were there any signs of bruising?
有没有瘀伤的迹象?
I didn't notice any.
我没注意到
Any signs of abuse whatsoever?
有任何虐待的迹象吗?
OFFICER: Look, this was an emergency response.
要知道,这是应急响应。
I was there to save a life.
我去那儿是救人命的。
It would have been impossible for me
我不可能每件事都注意到。
to notice everything.
我不可能每件事都注意到。
That's exactly my point.
我就是这个意思。
Nothing further.
没有问题要问了。
Prosecution calls Dr. Daniel Taylor,
控方传唤Daniel Taylor医生,
a Pediatric Care Specialist at Boston General.
来自波士顿总医院的儿科护理专家。
TAYLOR: I've been at Boston General 22 years,
我在波士顿总医院已经22年了,
Chief of Pediatrics for 12.
任儿科主任12年。
Were you involved in baby "M"'s care?
你参与了这个婴儿的护理吗?
TAYLOR: From the beginning.
从一开始。
She was born six weeks premature.
她早产6周
GAMBLE: Did she suffer any complications
她有什么因早产导致的并发症吗?
as a result of her premature birth?
她有什么因早产导致的并发症吗?
Well, her cardiovascular, respiratory,
她的心血管,呼吸机能,
and even neurological systems were all underdeveloped,
甚至神经系统都未发育好,
but I expected her to mature
但我希望她成熟发育为一个健康的孩子
into a healthy child.
但我希望她成熟发育为一个健康的孩子
How many times did baby "M" visit your office?
这个婴儿去过你的办公室多少次?
Over eight months, about sixteen times.
超过八个多月期间,大约十六次。
GAMBLE: Who would bring her?
谁带她来的?
Almost always Mr. Goss.
差不都总是Goss先生。
In about the third month,
大约在第三个月,
I started seeing indications
我开始看到一些不对劲儿的迹象。
that something was wrong.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表