剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
That's bad for business.
对我们的业务不利。
I want everybody on it.
我要每个人都参与这个案子
The first victim
第一个受害人坚称她的指认是正确的。
insists she made the right ID.
第一个受害人坚称她的指认是正确的。
How can this be?
怎么会这样?
Sometimes the victim becomes invested
有些情况下,受害人执迷于他们的指认。
in the ID.
有些情况下,受害人执迷于他们的指认。
They want it to be him.
他们希望指认对了。
The police tell her it's him,
警方告诉她是他。
so in her mind,
所以在她内心中,
she starts playing along.
她开始任人摆布了。
She starts putting his face
她开始把他的面孔存入记忆中。
into those memories.
她开始把他的面孔存入记忆中。
It's called retroactive interference.
这称为逆向干扰。
I've got doctors who can testify to it.
我已经找到可以对此作证的医生。
Where were those doctors at my first trial?
我第一次受审时怎么没找这些医生作证?
they'll be at this one.
这次会有的。
So I'm gonna be prosecuted
那么我会再一次被起诉。
all over again.
那么我会再一次被起诉。
Unfortunately, yes.
很不幸,是这样的。
The DA's office doesn't know you're innocent.
地区检察官不认为你是无辜的。
And without being able to prove that you are
而不能证明你是无辜的话
there's no...
没有。。。
What?
怎么了?
There is someone who can prove you're innocent.
有个人能证明你是无辜的。
DANIEL: Who?
谁?
Gavin Brown.
Do I look that crazy?
你看我像是疯了吗?
Daniel Glenn got 40 years for something you did.
Daniel Glenn因你所犯罪行而被判了40年。
Yeah. And children are starving to death in Crapistan.
是呀,孩子正饿死在Crapistan。
My father never hugged me enough.
我父亲从未给我足够的疼爱。
Mr. Brown... BROWN: What? I'm not interested.
- Brown先生。。。
- 什么?我不感兴趣。
I know why you're here and I don't care.
我知道你为什么来,但我不在乎。
Let's talk self-interest.
让我们考虑一下私利吧。
Yours or mine.
你的还是我的。
Yours.
你的。
They have DNA on the Garvey rape.
他们在Garvey一案中发现了你的DNA
That means 20 years
那意味着20年刑期
maybe more.
甚至更长。
I might know a way you could do less time.
我可能知道一种减少刑期的方法。
I'm listening.
你说吧。
You'd need to confess
你要承认强♥奸♥了Amy Henley。
to the Amy Henley rape.
你要承认强♥奸♥了Amy Henley。
Confess to a rape the DA can't prove?
认下一起检察官无法查证的强♥奸♥?
That's how you think I'll do less time?
你觉得那样就会减少我的刑期?
Yes.
对。
The DA will reduce my sentence
如果我认下另一起强♥奸♥案,检察官就会减少我的刑期?
if I confess to another rape?
如果我认下另一起强♥奸♥案,检察官就会减少我的刑期?
The DA might reduce your sentence
为了使一个无辜的人获得自♥由♥,
for letting an innocent man go free.
检察官会减少你的刑期的。
You have something the DA wants.
你有地区检察官想要的东西。
And that is?
是什么?
The truth.
真♥相♥。
So I get a complete pass
那么我可以得到第一起强♥奸♥案的豁免?
on rape number one?
那么我可以得到第一起强♥奸♥案的豁免?
DOLE: Yes.
对。
And a reduced sentence
以及第二起强♥奸♥案的减刑
for rape number two.
以及第二起强♥奸♥案的减刑
Why would the DA ever go along with that?
为什么检察官会同意?
GAMBLE: Good question.
问得好。
We can get 20 years
我们能因有确凿证据的那起强♥奸♥案判他20年。
for the rape we can prove.
我们能因有确凿证据的那起强♥奸♥案判他20年。
I'm not giving him less time
我不打算因其承认强♥奸♥过另一个女人
for admitting he raped another woman.
而给他减刑。
Helen, you can try Gavin Brown,
Helen,你能通过DNA证据审判Gavin Brown
use the DNA, get your 20 years.
判他20年。
Then you can retrial Daniel Glenn,
然后你能对Daniel Glenn重审,
and, hey, you might even win there too.
而且,你甚至可能也赢下来。
You'll get everything you want,
你能全都如愿以偿,
except the truth.
除了真♥相♥之外。
You think you know what the truth is, Lindsay?
你认为你知道真♥相♥是什么吗,Lindsay?
Gavin Brown does,
Gavin Brown知道,
and he's willing to trade it
而且他想以此作为交换达成控辩交易。
in exchange for a deal.
而且他想以此作为交换达成控辩交易。
It's not that simple.
没那么简单。
Why can't it be?
为什么不行?
Look,
听我说,
all I'm asking is that you hear him out.
我要求的就是你听他说说。
If you think he's lying,
如果你觉得他在撒谎。
call it off and try them both.
就此作罢并对他们两个都进行审判。
But if you believe him,
但如果你相信了他。
if he convinces you he's guilty,
如果他使你确信他是有罪的,
make the deal
就达成交易并释放我的当事人。
and release my client.
就达成交易并释放我的当事人。
Your office doesn't want the wrong man in prison
你们比我更不希望关错人。
any more than I do.
你们比我更不希望关错人。
Look, I was willing to do you a favor.
听着,我是愿意帮你的。
Well, then do me another one.
好,那就再帮我一个忙。
I took the thing court-appointed.
我接手这个案子是法庭指派的。
It was a three-day trial for two rapes.
针对两起强♥奸♥案的三天庭审
I should have...
我本应。。。
Lindsay, get Mr. Brown a lawyer.
Lindsay,给Brown先生找个律师。
If he can prove he's guilty,
如果能证实他确实有罪。
I'll make a deal.
我会同意达成控辩交易。
I'm not just accepting a confession.
但我不会就这样只凭一份供述就认可的。
He did it, Ms. Dole.
Dole女士,是他干的。
He'll have enough specifics,
他会提供足够的细节情况,
how could he not?
怎么不会呢?
It was seven years ago,
这是七年前的事了。
and from his demeanor,
从他的表现看,
he probably forgot about raping Amy Henley
他可能在十分钟后就忘掉了有关强♥奸♥Amy Henley的细节了
ten minutes after he did it.
他可能在十分钟后就忘掉了有关强♥奸♥Amy Henley的细节了
We are making progress, Daniel.
我们取得了进展,Daniel
We just can't get our hopes up.
我们只是还不能让你过分乐观。
Thank you for trying.
谢谢你的努力。
Let's just hope it works.
让我们希望这会有效吧。
You warned me not to go forward.
你警告过我别去找警♥察♥。
All these days I listened to you.
这些天我都在听你说。
He instructed you to go forward
他指示你如果他死了你就去找警♥察♥。
if he were killed.
他指示你如果他死了你就去找警♥察♥。
Which he wasn't.
但他没有死。
Russell Hampton is responsible
Russell Hampton咎由自取,Bobby。
for his situation, Bobby.
Russell Hampton咎由自取,Bobby。
He murdered two people.
他杀了两个人。
But he's in custody
但他被抓是因为被他自己律师出♥卖♥♥♥了
because his own lawyer
但他被抓是因为被他自己律师出♥卖♥♥♥了
gave him up.
但他被抓是因为被他自己律师出♥卖♥♥♥了
This is it?
就是这个吗?
We're still checking the other jurisdictions.
我们还在查其他司法辖区案例。
This doesn't help me.
这些对我没用。
That's the research, Bobby.
这是在做案例研究,Bobby。
Don't blame the researchers.
不能责怪这些负责研究的人。
I got to be able to tell them something
我必须能说出些比这个更多的理由来。
more than this.
我必须能说出些比这个更多的理由来。
We'll keep looking.
我们会继续查的。
Tell Eugene I'm going to see the client.
告诉Eugene我要去见当事人。
I don't think he liked the research.
我看他不喜欢这个研究报告。
I've read the agreement.
我看了协议了。
Just so we're clear,
让我们明确一下,
he gets 10 years in full satisfaction
判他10年服刑,两起罪行一并彻底解决。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表