剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
以免发生不必要的违宪情况。
unconstitutional than necessary.
以免发生不必要的违宪情况。
Helen, is it possible to do this
Helen,办这件事有可能不用Lindsay作证吗?
without Lindsay testifying?
Helen,办这件事有可能不用Lindsay作证吗?
She's not in very good shape.
她身体状况不好
GAMBLE: Bobby, even with Lindsay,
Bobby,即使Lindsay作证机会都不大。
this is a long shot.
Bobby,即使Lindsay作证机会都不大。
We need her to say
我们需要她说出来她是多怕这家伙。
how afraid she is of this guy.
我们需要她说出来她是多怕这家伙。
Otherwise-- DONNELL: Anything he said
- 不然的话。。。
- 他对她说的,
to her, I was there for.
我都在场。
I can provide-- GAMBLE: We need her.
- 我能证明。。。
- 我们需要她。
Look, I'm not gonna bother picking him up
听着,如果我指望不上Lindsay,
if I can't count on her.
我就不会去费力抓他了。
You saw how she was last night.
你看到他她昨晚什么样了。
GAMBLE: I did.
我看到了。
But do you want this guy
但你想不想把这家伙关起来?
in custody or not?
但你想不想把这家伙关起来?
I was opening my apartment door,
我正打开我公♥寓♥的门,
and as I opened it,
一打开门,
I was suddenly shoved inside
我就被挤回到门里并被撞倒在地板上。
and then knocked to the floor.
我就被挤回到门里并被撞倒在地板上。
GAMBLE: Do you see the person today
你今天看到那个把你撞倒在地板上的人了吗?
who knocked you to the floor?
你今天看到那个把你撞倒在地板上的人了吗?
Him, the defendant.
就是他,被告。
GAMBLE: Are you sure this is the man,
你肯定是这个人吗,Fairbanks女士?
Ms. Fairbanks?
你肯定是这个Fairbanks先生吗?
I'm positive.
我肯定。
That's him.
就是他。
GAMBLE: Now, after you were pulled to the floor,
那么,在你被推倒在地板上后,
what happened next?
发生了什么事?
He closed the door,
他关上了门。
and he told me if I screamed
他告诉我如果我叫喊的话
he would kill me.
他会杀了我。
He then, um, pulled his pants down,
然后他,呃,褪掉他的裤子,
and he started to climb on top of me.
他开始爬到我身上。
Um, he pushed my skirt up,
呃,他把我的裙子往上推,
and I tried to get free,
我尽力想挣脱,
and that's when he punched me.
那是那时他打了我。
GAMBLE: Where?
打了你哪里?
FAIRBANKS: In the face.
脸上。
I took my key,
我拿着钥匙,
and I tried to gouge him.
我试图去戳他。
I got him behind the ear.
我戳中了他耳朵后面。
And then he hit me three or four times,
然后他又打了我三四下,
and I kind of lost consciousness.
我有点失去知觉了。
And the next thing I was aware of,
接下来我记得的是,
he was ramming himself into me.
他在强♥奸♥我。
GAMBLE: Are you absolutely sure
你完全肯定是这个人
this is the man who raped you
在三月十一日晚上强♥奸♥了你吗?
on the evening of March 11th?
在三月十一日晚上强♥奸♥了你吗?
I am absolutely sure.
我完全肯定。
I have nightmares about his face.
我在噩梦中能梦到他的脸。
I try to get his face out of my mind,
我尽力忘掉他的脸,
but I can't.
但我做不到。
That's him.
就是他。
That's the man who raped me.
他就是那个强♥奸♥我的人。
GAMBLE: Thank you.
谢谢你。
YOUNG: When the police arrived,
警♥察♥来的时候
you said you could not
你说你无法估计嫌疑犯的身高或体型。
approximate the suspect's height or build.
你说你无法估计嫌疑犯的身高或体型。
I saw his face very clearly.
他的脸我看得很清楚。
But you said he had no facial hair.
但是你说他没有胡子。
At the time of my client's arrest,
在我的当事人被捕时,
he had a moustache.
他留着小胡子。
FAIRBANKS: I evidently didn't see the moustache,
显然是我没注意看他的胡子,
but I saw his eyes and I recognize them.
但我看到了他的双眼,我认出来那双眼睛了。
YOUNG: You told the police you gouged him
你对警♥察♥说你戳中了他耳朵的后部
behind the ear, drawing blood.
划出了血。
Are you aware that they found
你知道警方没有在我当事人身上发现划痕或疤痕吗?
no scratches or marks on my client?
你知道警方没有在我当事人身上发现划痕或疤痕吗?
I thought I drew blood,
我以为我把他划出了血,
but the blood on my hand and key
但我猜我手上和钥匙上的血是我自己的。
turned out to be my own,
但我猜我手上和钥匙上的血是我自己的。
I guess.
但我猜我手上和钥匙上的血是我自己的。
YOUNG: You guess?
你猜的?
Did you describe for the police
你向警方描述了施暴者穿什么样的衣服了吗?
the clothing the assailant was wearing?
你向警方描述了施暴者穿什么样的衣服了吗?
No.
没有。
You were knocked unconscious
在被施暴期间你被搞得神志不清,是这样吗?
during the attack, is that right?
在被施暴期间你被搞得神志不清,是这样吗?
After the rape.
那是被强♥奸♥之后。
I was conscious
我在受到攻击的时候是清醒的。
during the attack.
我在受到攻击的时候是清醒的。
YOUNG: Well, you testified when he punched you
那好,你作证说当他在强♥奸♥你之前,
three or four times before the rape,
打了你三四下,
you kind of lost consciousness.
你有点神志不清了。
Are you now changing that testimony?
而现在你是改变了证词吗?
FAIRBANKS: I kind of lost consciousness,
我有点神志不清,
but I was conscious for the rape
但我是知道我被强♥奸♥了,
and I saw his face exactly.
而且我真真切切地看到了他的脸。
Except for the moustache.
除了他的胡子。
Yes.
是的。
YOUNG: When you were suddenly grabbed and dragged
当你突然被抓住并被拖进你的公♥寓♥里时,
into your apartment,
当你突然被抓住并被拖进你的公♥寓♥里时,
did you go into a little shock?
你是不是有点被吓懵了?
If you're asking, did it compromise
- 如果你是要问,那是否影响我的观察能力的话。。。
- 不是问这个。
my capacity to observe-- YOUNG: No.
- 如果你是要问,那是否影响我的观察能力的话。。。
- 不是问这个。
I'm asking, "Did you go into a little shock?"
我问的是“你是不是有点被吓懵了?”
Yes.
是的。
YOUNG: "Compromise your capacity to observe,"
“影响你的观察能力”
that's legal terminology.
这是法律术语。
Are you a lawyer?
你是律师吗?
No.
不是。
YOUNG: Those were you own words,
你自己说了,
"Compromise your capacity to observe"?
“影响你的观察能力”
Did Ms. Gamble use that term with you?
Gamble女士跟你说过这个术语吗?
Objection.
反对。
Sustained.
反对有效。
YOUNG: Did the district attorney
检察官对你的观察能力感到担心吗?
have concerns about your capacity to observe?
检察官对你的观察能力感到担心吗?
Objection!
反对!
Sustained.
反对有效。
Thank you, Ms. Fairbanks.
谢谢你,Fairbanks女士。
I got to get back.
我得回去了。
If he doesn't come out soon--
如果他还不马上出来。。。
McGUIRE: Between 12:00 and 12:30 every day
每天12点到12点半,
like clockwork.
像钟表一样准时。
He'll be out.
他就要出来了。
If this goes before Judge Cooke--
如果这事归Cooke法官管。。。
It's not gonna go before Judge Cooke.
不会轮到Cooke法官的。
His expert witness doctor said
他的专家证人说过
stress and anger would make the other man emerge.
压力和愤怒会让“另一个人”出现。
Maybe he'll wig out and give us something
也许他会一时发狂,让我们得到些可以利用的东西。
we can use.
也许他会一时发狂,让我们得到些可以利用的东西。
Are you telling me we should rough him up?
你是说我们应该对他进行粗暴些吗?
GAMBLE: Oh, God, no.
噢,天呀,不是这意思。
This has got to go clean.
这件事要干得合规。
We're on shaky ground as it is.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表