剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
YOUNG: Maybe not criminally.
也许不是刑事犯罪。
I would think Mr. Mathis would like us
我觉得Mathis先生会希望我们悄然了事。
to go away without any noise.
我觉得Mathis先生会希望我们悄然了事。
I'll go pay him a visit, Jimmy.
要是我就去拜访他一次,Jimmy
JEAN (over recording): I'm ending it now, Danny.
Danny,我现在要做个了断,
I can't see you anymore.
我不能再见你了。
I'm married, and the truth is,
我是已婚的,实际上,
you're beginning to frighten me a little.
你开始让我有点恐惧了。
I just need you to stay away.
我只是要你离我远点。
That was identified as the voice of the victim?
这是受害人的声音吗?
Identified by her husband, yes.
是的,她的丈夫确认了
ROLAND: Where was this message found, Detective?
这些信息在哪儿发现的,警探?
On the defendant's voicemail,
在被告的语♥音♥信箱里,
recorded six minutes
录了六分钟
past 9:00 on January 17th.
一月十七日九点以后。
ROLAND: And according to the coroner's findings,
根据验尸官的调查结果,
when did Mrs. Homestead die?
Homestead夫人什么时候死的?
Her body temperature indicated
她的体温显示
that she died about 10:00 PM that same night.
她是在当晚上10点左右死去的。
Did you make any findings
关于他的死亡地点,警探,
as to where she died, Detective?
你调查的结论是?
Our conclusion was that she died
我们的结论是她死在她的卧室里。
in her own bedroom.
我们的结论是她死在她的卧室里。
There were microscopic blood splatterings
有微量的血溅在她的床柱和地毯上。
on her bedpost as well as the carpet.
有微量的血溅在她的床柱和地毯上。
The blood matched up genetically to the victim.
血液与受害者相符。
We believe she was killed there
我们认为她是在那儿被杀的
and then moved.
然后被移走了。
Any other evidence lead you to this?
有别的证据引导你得出这个结论吗?
We also found microscopic blood splatterings
我们还在被告的车里发现微量的血液喷溅。
in the defendant's car,
我们还在被告的车里发现微量的血液喷溅。
blood that also belonged to the victim.
也属于受害者的血液。
Thank you, Detective.
谢谢你,警探。
Well, things really look bleak
好吧,局面看起来对我们这方很不乐观,不是吗?
for our side, don't they?
好吧,局面看起来对我们这方很不乐观,不是吗?
Now, I imagine
我猜一下你逮捕我当事人的原因。
that's why you arrested my client.
我猜一下你逮捕我当事人的原因。
The phone message,
电♥话♥留言,
the blood splatterings,
溅上的血迹,
the affair--
还有外遇。。。
well, come to think of it,
那好吧,来想想看,
that would be it, wouldn't it?
就是这样,不是吗?
I mean, that's your entire case,
我是说,你的依据就是这些,
blood, phone message, and affair.
血液、电♥话♥信息和外遇。
Right, Detective?
对吗,警探?
And his semen.
还有他的精♥液♥。
Right. Well, I was sort of including
对。呃,我是把精♥液♥归类到“外遇”里了。
that with "affair."
对。呃,我是把精♥液♥归类到“外遇”里了。
Any weapon?
有凶器吗?
No.
没有。
Any evidence,
有可以证明我的当事人当晚在受害人卧室的
physical, forensic,
有可以证明我的当事人当晚在受害人卧室的
testimonial that my client
实物证据或者法医证据吗?
was in the victim's bedroom that night?
实物证据或者法医证据吗?
His semen.
他的精♥液♥。
Well, the coroner has already admitted
这个嘛,验尸官已经承认
that they could have made love earlier,
他们可能是在早些时候做的爱,
maybe even someplace else.
甚至也许是在别的地方做♥爱♥的。
Do you disagree with the coroner on that, Detective?
你和验尸官对此有分歧吗,警探先生?
No. HERIC: And this blood
- 没有。
- 还有你谈到的血迹。
you're talking about,
- 没有。
- 还有你谈到的血迹。
"microscopic," you said.
你说的是,“微量的”
So, if we took all this blood
那么,如果我们把所有的血迹集中到一起。
and pooled it together,
那么,如果我们把所有的血迹集中到一起。
the blood you found both in her bedroom
你在她卧室和我当事人车里发现的血迹,
and my client's car,
你在她卧室和我当事人车里发现的血迹,
more or less than
比一张剪纸大还是小,警探?
a paper cut, Detective?
比一张剪纸大还是小,警探?
Probably less.
可能要小些。
Gee, it doesn't look as bad
哈,看起来对我们来说
for us as I thought.
不像我想的那么糟。
Objection!
反对!
Is it wise to be smug, Joey?
Joey,这样乐观是明智的吗?
HERIC: Oh, Danny,
噢,Danny,
that was nothing.
没关系的。
Ask Ellenor.
不信问问Ellenor吧。
Have they offered any kind of plea here?
他们提出过某种认罪交易条件吗?
Second degree, it's laughable.
二级谋杀,太可笑了。
DONNELL: What are you willing to take?
你们想得到的是什么?
We thought an acquittal
我们认为最好是无罪判决。
would be nice.
我们认为最好是无罪判决。
Yes, besides that.
那倒是的,除此之外呢。
Danny, would you consider manslaughter?
Danny,你会考虑过失杀人吗?
Joey thinks we can win.
Joey认为我们能赢。
DONNELL: This is Joey's first murder trial.
这是Joey第一次办谋杀罪的庭审。
Bobby! He needs to hear that, Joey.
- Bobby!
- 他需要知道这些,Joey。
What? You don't think we can win?
什么?你认为我们赢不了吗?
Yes, you have a shot here.
是的,你有机会赢。
But your lawyer's opinions
但是你的律师的看法
are colored by his ego.
受到他的自负的影响。
Bobby! This is what you get
- Bobby!
- 这就是你让我来协助你所起到的作用。
for making me second chair.
- Bobby!
- 这就是你让我来协助你所起到的作用。
If you don't already know this,
如果你还不明白这一点,
you need to as we go forward.
你需要在接下来的进程中弄明白。
I've trusted Joey this far.
到目前为止,我信任Joey。
I'm going to keep trusting him.
我会一直信任他。
How is he?
他怎么样?
FRUTT: He's good.
还不错。
The jury loves him.
陪审团很喜欢他。
It kills me to admit it.
承认这一点真是难受死我了。
HERIC: Admit what?
承认什么?
Hi, Helen.
嗨,Helen。
Do you know I've been having
你知道我一直在一些下流的春梦里梦到你吗?
these nasty little hetero dreams of you?
你知道我一直在一些下流的春梦里梦到你吗?
What?
怎么了?
DONNELL: Joey, the blood in the car
Joey,车里发现的血迹是个问题。
is a problem.
Joey,车里发现的血迹是个问题。
I hope you don't plan
我希望不要计划用“剪纸”去驳掉这个证据。
to argue "paper cut."
我希望不要计划用“剪纸”去驳掉这个证据。
HERIC: Oh, no. The beloved husband is up next.
噢,不会的。那个钟情的丈夫下一个出来作证。
He's what you call "Plan B."
他就是你们所谓“B”计划的对象。
Wait a second. He has no alibi!
- 等等。
- 他没有不在现场的证明!
FRUTT: It doesn't matter.
那无关紧要。
Do you have any evidence that he killed her?
你有什么证据证明是他杀的吗?
No. Well, then, you don't "Plan B," not the widower.
- 没有。
- 那,你就不能对那个痛失爱妻的人使用“B计划”
Ellenor.
FRUTT: If you accuse the husband with nothing
如果你什么材料都没有就去指控那个丈夫,
to back up the accusation,
如果你什么材料都没有就去指控那个丈夫,
your client will get convicted.
你的当事人会被判有罪的。
I agree. HERIC: Bobby, Ellenor,
- 我同意这个看法。
- Bobby, Ellenor,
I recognize that I don't have your experience,
我承认我没有你们有经验,
but one thing I do know, "Plan B,"
但有一个方法我是知道的,“B计划”
that's where the practice of law is delicious.
那才是律师业务的美妙所在。
PAULINE: Mr. Berluti,
Berluti先生,
Mr. Mathis can see you now.
Mathis先生现在可以见你了。
You can close the door, Pauline.
Pauline,把门关上吧。
Yes, sir.
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表