剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
而这次结案陈词按标准是半途而废的。
I said, back up.
我说了,退后。
All right. Cut it out. We don't need this.
好吧。别说了。我们不需要这样。
YOUNG: Look, I don't want that guy on the street either.
听着,我也不想这家伙被放出去。
That's not what this is about.
但那不是问题所在。
We have a job to do.
我们在做这份工作。
Everybody in this room did their job, even Lindsay.
这个事务所里的每个人都做了他们的工作,甚至Lindsay。
It was your job to deliver your best, Bobby,
你的工作就是要发挥出最好的水准来,Bobby。
and you were up and down in 30 seconds.
而你瞎糊弄了半分钟。
What are we?
我们算什么?
Huh?
嗯?
Some clients we try our hardest for,
对一些当事人我们尽心尽力,
others we pull back?
而其他的我们就临阵退缩。
What in the hell are we?
我们到底在算什么?
I don't disagree,
我不反对你,
but it's his wife, Eugene.
但那是他的妻子,Eugene。
Maybe you don't have to excuse him because of that.
也许你不必为此而原谅他。
But I would think you could understand.
但我想你能理解。
DONNELL: The clerk's office just called.
法庭书♥记♥员刚打来电♥话♥。
They have a verdict.
陪审团有裁决了。
The defendant will please rise.
请被告起立。
Mr. Foreman, the jury has a unanimous verdict?
陪审团主席先生,陪审团达成一致裁决了吗?
Yes, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人。
What say you?
请宣布。
Commonwealth vs. Lawrence O'Malley
马萨诸塞州诉Lawrence O'Malle
on three counts of murder in the first degree,
关于三起一级谋杀罪,
we find the defendant, Lawrence O'Malley,
我们裁定被告,Lawrence O'Malle,
not guilty.
无罪。
FOREMAN: On three counts of murder in the second degree,
关于三起二级谋杀罪,
we find the defendant, Lawrence O'Malley,
我们裁定被告,Lawrence O'Malle,
not guilty.
无罪。
Straight not guilty?
直接宣布无罪?
GAMBLE: Your Honor, The Commonwealth seeks
法官阁下,检方要求
to place the defendant under arrest
因隐藏并使用人类尸体逮捕被告。
for concealing and consuming human bodies.
因隐藏并使用人类尸体逮捕被告。
Crimes which-- YOUNG: Hold on.
- 那些罪行。。。
- 等一下。
My client was only charged with murder.
我的当事人只是因谋杀被起诉。
These crimes would be lesser included offenses.
这些罪行属于必然包括罪行。
Double jeopardy would attach.
满足了重复起诉的条件。
I agree.
我认同这一点。
You can't now arrest him for lesser includeds,
你现在不能因必然包括罪行逮捕他。
Ms. Gamble.
The defendant has been found not guilty.
被告已经被判无罪。
He is free to go.
他被当庭开释。
Please release him from the restraints.
请解除他的管制装置。
GAMBLE: Your Honor, this man is clearly dangerous.
法官大人,这个人具有明显的危险。
COOKE: Ms. Gamble, he's been acquitted.
Gamble女士,他已经被宣判无罪了。
He's free to go.
予以当庭开释。
We're adjourned.
休庭。
Thank you, Bobby.
谢谢你,Bobby。
Eugene, you were sensational.
Eugene,你太不同凡响了。
Clarice.
Clarice。
REPORTER: Mr. O'Malley,
O'Malle先生,
were you surprised by the verdict?
你对这个判决感到意外吗?
LAWRENCE: No, not at all.
不,完全不。
To say the least. I mean,
至少可以这么说。我的意思是,
it was--it was a bit intimidating.
这。。。这有点吓人
I'm glad it's over.
我很高兴这事结束了。
It wasn't that we thought he was innocent.
我们不是认为他是无辜的。
In fact, we all figured him to be guilty.
事实上,我们都认为他有罪。
We just couldn't get there beyond reasonable doubt,
我们只是无法超越合理怀疑得出他是有罪的结论,
not with that other murder.
因为有那另一起的谋杀案。
I'm sorry.
对不起。
I think it's the way I handle things.
我认为这是我处理事情的方式。
If I can pretend I'm okay, then--
如果我能假装没事,那么。。。
so I--
那么我。。。
but, Lindsay...
但,Lindsay。。。
it's not just me.
不仅仅是我。
You never talk about how you feel.
你也从不谈论你的感受。
You keep it all in until you just explode.
你把一切都憋在心里,直到你无法承受为止。
It isn't just me here.
不仅仅是我。
I know.
我知道。
We both need to do better, Bobby...
我们都需要处理得更好些,Bobby。。。
or you and I...
或者,你和我。。。
we won't make it.
我们都做不到
We won't.
我们做不到的。
DONNELL: Next on The Practice.
下集预告未做翻译。
What about using me?
DONNELL: You will not be used as bait
for a serial killer.
GAMBLE: I need you to testify against him
to help convince the judge he's nuts.
MAN: Mr. O'Malley, you need to come with us please.
Do you remember me, Hannibal?
DOLE: He's a cannibal and he has made it clear
that he is coming after me.
Rape witness bout to be shaky.
At probable cause she was pretty convincing.
Third strike, Jerry.
If convicted, you get life.
I got a twin brother.
He gonna pay you a visit.
BERLUTI: We can't put somebody up there
to commit perjury, Dr. Cochran.
I won't be committing perjury.
We're not going to call you. Why?
YOUNG: Because if it looks like you're lying which it will,
that'll hurt him.
(music playing)
WOMAN: You stinker!
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表