剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
one of the most difficult days in my life.
这使得昨天成为我一生中最难受的一天。
I lied in my deposition, Mr. Berluti.
Berluti先生,我在证词上撒谎了。
I had a hunch.
我有预感。
I don't think you had this particular hunch.
我觉得你没有料到这事不同寻常。
About six weeks ago,
大概六周前,
I met Jennifer Cole
我在Palmer酒店遇到了Jennifer Cole。
in the Palmer House.
我在Palmer酒店遇到了Jennifer Cole。
She passed herself off
她冒充一名年轻的广♥告♥主管。
as a young advertising executive.
她冒充一名年轻的广♥告♥主管。
We got a room, we made love,
我们开了一个房♥间,做♥爱♥,
after which, she informed me
完事后,她告诉我她是个妓♥女♥
that she was a prostitute
完事后,她告诉我她是个妓♥女♥
and if I didn't give her $10,000,
如果我不给她一万块的话,
she would tell my wife
她会告诉我的妻子,
or cry "Rape."
或者哭诉说“被强♥奸♥了”
Here's a copy of my check.
这是我给她的支票的复印件。
There's nothing to be done now.
现在一切都结束了。
Your case is settled.
你的案子也和解了。
But these are people
但这都是有家室的人,
with families,
但这都是有家室的人,
Mr. Berluti.
Berluti先生。
It's difficult for me to stay quiet
她如果还打算再这么干的话,
knowing she's going to do this again.
我很难再保持沉默。
Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗?
HERIC: Bobby, I was throwing out a hypothetical.
Bobby,我在提出一个假设。
DONNELL: I don't think so, Joey.
Joey,我可不这么看。
This totally fits your narcissistic disorder.
这完全符合你的自恋型人格紊乱。
The only reason we were at that table
我们被拉进这个案子的唯一原因
was to be an audience for that smile.
就是作为观众看到你那个微笑。
You did it,
是你干的,
and you wanted us to know you did it.
而且你希望我们知道是你干的。
HERIC: You've been watching too much television.
你电视剧看得太多了。
DONNELL: Did you and Danny used to be lovers?
你和Danny过去是情人吗?
Well, now that you mention it,
好吧,既然你提到了,
that's how I got the case.
这就是我怎么得到这个案子的原因。
DONNELL: I'm going to the D. A.
我要去找地区检察官。
HERIC: Oh, please, Bobby.
噢,拜托别这样,Bobby。
The jury's out.
陪审团去商议了。
If we win, you've got nothing to say.
如果我们赢了,你没什么好说的。
If we lose,
如果我们输了,
well, D. A. s just love
检察官只会乐于放弃定罪,不是吗?
to throw out convictions, don't they?
检察官只会乐于放弃定罪,不是吗?
I'm sure he'll be thrilled to listen.
我敢肯定听到你说的他会很兴奋。
FRUTT: I think you wanna lose.
我认为你是想输。
That's why you put your guy on the stand
所以你才让你那被判过重罪的当事人出庭作证
with a felony conviction
所以你才让你那被判过重罪的当事人出庭作证
and that closing? HERIC: Well, wait, wait.
- 还有那套结案陈词?
- 等等
What was wrong with my closing?
结案陈词有什么问题?
FRUTT: It was ridiculous.
太荒谬了
"Maybe the judge did it,
“也许是法官干的,
maybe a juror did it?"
可能是陪审员干的吧?”
I also said, "Maybe the lawyer did it."
我也说了,“也许是律师干的”
That part, you seem to believe.
这一句,你们似乎是相信了。
DONNELL: You killed her.
是你杀了她。
you think I'm evil?
你们觉得我是个恶魔吗?
DONNELL: You murdered his lover,
你某撒谎了他的情人,
framed him,
陷害他,
got yourself put on as his lawyer
让你自己当他的律师担♥保♥他脱罪。
to guarantee he goes away.
让你自己当他的律师担♥保♥他脱罪。
Well, I must say, it does sound
好吧,我必须要说,这听起来配得上我。
worthy of me.
好吧,我必须要说,这听起来配得上我。
Hi, everybody.
嗨,大家好。
What's the matter?
怎么了?
The name "Mark Greene"
“Mark Greene”这个名字
didn't ring a bell with you, Jennifer?
没有让你想起什么吗,Jennifer?
You cashed his check.
你兑现了他的支票。
You did the same thing to him
你对他做了和对Mathis同样的事。
you did to Mathis.
你对他做了和对Mathis同样的事。
Here's your check.
这是你的支票。
Take it,
拿走吧。
walk out of this office,
离开我的办公室,
and never come back here again.
永远也别再回来。
These people are rich, Jimmy.
这些都是有钱人,Jimmy。
It's expensive
我养孩子很花钱,而且。。。
raising a child, and...
我养孩子很花钱,而且。。。
BERLUTI: The biggest problem your child has
你孩子最大的问题就是有你这么个妈妈。
is having you for a mother.
你孩子最大的问题就是有你这么个妈妈。
If I hear of this happening ever again,
如果我再听到发生这类的事,
I'll go to the police
我就会去找警方和社会服务机构
and to Social Services
我就会去找警方和社会服务机构
to take that child away from you.
把你的孩子带走。
Take the check,
拿上这张支票,
walk out,
出去吧,
and never come back.
永远别回来。
I'm so nervous.
我好紧张呀。
PATRICK: Will the defendant please rise?
请被告站起来,
Madam foreperson,
陪审团主席女士,
has the jury reached a unanimous verdict?
陪审团达成一致裁决了吗?
We have, Your Honor.
是的,法官大人。
What say you?
请宣布。
FOREPERSON: In the matter of the Commonwealth
马萨诸塞州诉Daniel Carrington,
versus Daniel Carrington,
马萨诸塞州诉Daniel Carrington,
on the charge of murder
一级谋杀罪一案,
in the first degree,
一级谋杀罪一案,
we, the jury, find the defendant,
本陪审团裁决被告Daniel Carrington,
Daniel Carrington,
本陪审团裁决被告Daniel Carrington,
guilty.
罪名成立。
HERIC: We will appeal, Your Honor.
我们要求上诉,法官大人。
So noted.
予以记录在案。
Members of the jury,
陪审团成员们,
this completes your service.
你们已尽到了你们的义务。
Security, will you take
法警,将被告收押。
the defendant into custody?
法警,将被告收押。
We're hereby adjourned.
我们特此休庭。
HERIC: Danny, listen, don't lose hope.
Danny,听着,不要绝望。
We will keep trying. But what happens now, right?
- 我们会继续努力的
- 现在这是怎么回事?
HERIC: We're gonna come right in.
我们会立即着手。
We're gonna start talking about our appeal.
我们会开始讨论上诉事宜。
Now, Danny, don't lose hope.
现在,Danny,不要绝望。
Don't lose hope, Danny.
Danny,不要绝望。
Remember,
记住,
in the end,
最终,
it's a good world.
一切都会好起来的。
Well,
那好吧,
I guess you can't win them all.
我觉得就是你也完全赢不了。
If I can figure out a way to reveal what I know, I will.
如果我能找到办法披露我所知道的,我就会去做的。
HERIC: Certainly you know the allegation
你当然知道指控我是故意输掉案子,
that I tried to lose a case
你当然知道指控我是故意输掉案子,
would be libel, per se.
本身就是诽谤。
Listen, come on, sometimes you have to accept
听着,算了吧,有时候你得承认不幸的结果。
unfortunate outcomes.
听着,算了吧,有时候你得承认不幸的结果。
All part of being a lawyer, isn't it?
都是做律师这行免不了的,不是吗?
Right, Ellie?
对吗,Ellie?
Well, if you'll excuse me,
好了,我少陪了,
I'm wanna go try to dig up some new clients.
我要去找些新客户了。
Till we meet again.
后会有期。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表