剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
Were you aware of any marital problems
你意识到他和你妈妈之间存在婚姻问题吗?
between him and your mom?
你意识到他和你妈妈之间存在婚姻问题吗?
They had fights.
他们吵架了。
They would have difficult times,
他们可能是在困难的时期,
and things would improve.
但会好转的。
Was that difficult on you?
这对你来说很别扭吧?
Sometimes.
有时候是。
Did you ever talk about it with your father?
你可曾和你父亲谈过此事?
Yes.
是的。
Did he ever talk about what he thought
他谈起过他认为他和你妈妈之间的问题是什么吗?
were the problems between your mother and him?
他谈起过他认为他和你妈妈之间的问题是什么吗?
Yes. Did he ever reveal
-谈过。
-他可曾透漏出
an awareness to you about your mother's affair
他知道你妈妈和McNoun先生的私情吗?
with Mr. McNoun?
他知道你妈妈和McNoun先生的私情吗?
Never.
从来没有。
Now, Allison,
那么,Allison,
given your relationship with your father,
基于你和你父亲的关系,
do you think he would've told you about this affair?
你认为他本会告诉你这件事吗?
I do.
我认为会的。
Do you have an opinion
至于他是否知道这件事,你的看法是什么?
as to whether he knew about this affair?
至于他是否知道这件事,你的看法是什么?
My opinion is that he did not.
我认为他不知道私通的事。
Calling your attention
注意回想一下枪击发生的当晚,
to the night of the shooting,
注意回想一下枪击发生的当晚,
could you please tell us
可以请你告诉我们以你的角度看发生了什么吗?
what happened from your perspective?
可以请你告诉我们以你的角度看发生了什么吗?
Well...
好的。。。
the movie we'd gone to see was sold out,
我们想去看的电影票卖♥♥完了,
so we came back home.
于是我们就回家了。
We came into the house.
我们回到家里。
Dad went to the family room,
我爸爸去了客厅,
I headed upstairs.
我上楼去了。
And that's when I heard them.
这时候我听到了他们的声音。
Heard who?
听到谁的声音?
My mother...
我妈妈。。。
and Mr. McNoun.
和McNoun先生的声音。
You heard them?
你听到了他们的声音?
They were in her bed
他们在她的床上,
doing what they usually did
干那些我和我爸爸不在家时他们常干的事。
when dad and I were out of the house.
干那些我和我爸爸不在家时他们常干的事。
Wait a second. You knew...
等一下,你知道。。。
it was Mr. McNoun?
那是McNoun先生?
My father didn't know about the affair,
我父亲不知道这些事,
but I certainly did.
但我自然知道。
Well, when you heard them that night,
那么,你在当晚听到他们的声音时,
you didn't tell your father?
你没有告诉你父亲吗?
No.
没有。
You just went back to your room?
你只是回到自己的房♥间了?
Eventually.
最后是。
Eventually?
最后是?
First, I got the gun,
首先,我去拿了枪,
and I shot Mr. McNoun.
然后我开枪打了McNoun先生。
Your Honor.
法官大人。
Chambers!
到后♥庭♥去!
I had no idea she was gonna say that.
我不知道她要这么说。
None of us did. I don't believe it for a second.
-我们谁都不知道。
-我压根儿也不信。
Let me talk here.
让我来说吧。
Did she ever suggest to you
她有没有向你暗示过是她开的枪?
she was the shooter?
她有没有向你暗示过是她开的枪?
No. LOWE: She just lied
-没有
-她就是为了让他父亲脱罪而撒谎。
to get her father off.
-她就是为了让他父亲脱罪而撒谎。
Mr. Lowe,let me conduct this session, please.
Lowe先生,让我来主持这次会议。
Your Honor,
法官大人,
none of us saw this coming.
我们谁也没有看出来会这样。
She previously had given a statement
她先前做出的陈述是
that she went to her room
她回到她的房♥间听见了枪声。
and she heard the shots.
她回到她的房♥间听见了枪声。
This was blatant perjury.
这是明目张胆的做伪证。
Maybe it was.
也许是。
But your only remedy for this trial
但你对这次审判唯一的补救办法
is rigorous cross, Ms. Gamble.
是进行缜密的交叉盘问,Gamble女士。
What else can we do?
我们还能怎么办?
I'll make a deal with her right now.
我会马上和她达成协议。
I'll drop all perjury charges
我放弃所有对其的伪证指控
in exchange for admitting her lie.
换取她承认她撒了谎。
She's got an out.
让她有一条出路。
Well, even if she were to agree to that,
那好,即使她同意这样做,
I'm not sure it's in the Senator's interest.
我可不确定这是否符合参议员的利益。
Which is why you shouldn't be representing
这就是为什么你不应该
the daughter as well as-- FI don't disagree
-也做他女儿代理律师的原因。
-此时此刻,我也同意这个看法,
with that, either, at this point,
此时此刻,我也同意这个看法,
but the fact is, I am,
但实际情况是,我已经是了。
and we have a situation.
而且我们面对一个棘手的情况。
The situation is,
你面对的情况就是,
you have an ethical obligation
你有道德义务接受给你当事人的提议。
to take the offer to your client.
你有道德义务接受给你当事人的提议。
We drop the perjury in exchange
我们放弃伪证指控以换取她撤回陈述。
for her recanting.
我们放弃伪证指控以换取她撤回陈述。
Otherwise, she's gonna be taken
否则,她将被带出法庭并拘押。
from that courtroom into custody.
否则,她将被带出法庭并拘押。
Not in front of the jury, she's not.
这不能当着陪审团的面进行。
There's no statutory minimum, Bobby.
Bobby,不存在最低法定量刑标准,
She could get 20 years. That's enough.
-她可能会被判20年刑期。
-够了。
You have an offer to take to the girl.
你们给这个女孩一个提议。
If she refuses,
如果她拒绝了,
your recourse is to try to impeach her on the stand,
你的诉诸就是在证人席上质询她,
and then arrest her post-verdict.
判决出来之后将其逮捕。
You, you, and you,
你,你,还有你,
I want your bar cards by the end of the day.
今天之内把你们的律师从业执照交给我。
Excuse me? I'll hold them in escrow.
-你说什么?
-我来保管这些从业执照。
If it turns out what just happened in there
如果最后发现刚才发生的事
was one of those stunts
是那些使你们这些人声名狼藉的伎俩中的一个的话,
you people have become infamous for,
是那些使你们这些人声名狼藉的伎俩中的一个的话,
you will lose them forever.
你们会永远失去从业执照的。
That's my promise.
我说到做到。
You have just committed a very serious offense.
你刚刚犯下了一个非常严重的罪行。
What?
你指什么?
Telling the truth under oath?
宣誓后说出真话?
Oh, that's the truth?
噢,那是真话吗?
That's-- Ellenor.
-那是真话
-Ellenor
I'm willing to plead guilty.
我愿意认罪。
You wanna plead guilty now?
你现在愿意认罪了?
Make the deal.
达成交易吧。
Senator,
参议员先生,
right now you actually have a shot at acquittal--
现在你实际上是有机会被宣判无罪的。。。
Just do it.
只管去做吧。
I'm not gonna let my daughter
我不会让我的女儿代人受过的。。。
take the fall-- Can I talk?
我可以说几句吧?
No.
不行。
I think you've talked enough
我觉得你今天说得够多的了,Allison。
for one day, Allison.
我觉得你今天说得够多的了,Allison。
Somebody correct me if I'm wrong,
如果我说得有错,你们可以纠正,
but I probably just gave you reasonable doubt,
我可能刚给你提供了合理怀疑。
so I-- You also confessed, Allison.
-所以我。。。
-你这也是供述罪行,Allison。
They might try you for murder.
他们可能会以谋杀罪来审判你。
And I'll just say
那我就说我的供述是为了保护我爸爸而撒的谎。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表