剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表
或许是这个人强♥奸♥了Karen Garvey
Ms. Henley,
Henley女士,
Daniel Glenn did landscaping
Daniel Glenn为你和Karen Garvey都做过园林绿化。
for both you and Karen Garvey.
Daniel Glenn为你和Karen Garvey都做过园林绿化。
We think that's how you knew him.
我们觉得你们就是这样认识他的。
Now, when the police showed you photos
而当警方在分局给你们展示照片时,
at the precinct,
而当警方在分局给你们展示照片时,
you both picked him out
你们俩都挑出了他
because he looked familiar.
因为他看着眼熟。
I was raped for over an hour.
我被强♥奸♥长达一个小时。
The man responsible was inches away.
应为此负责的那个人离我不过几英寸。
I know you believe
我知道你相信那就是Daniel Glenn。
it was Daniel Glenn.
我知道你相信那就是Daniel Glenn。
Oh, you don't think I'm sure?
哦,但你认为我不能确定吗?
After he cut me,
他割了我之后,
he licked my blood off the knife.
他从刀上舔我的血。
I can still see his face as he...
我眼前依然能浮现出他的脸,就好像他。。。
With all due respect,
恕我直言,
you never testified to that at trial.
你在出庭作证时从没有提到这事。
I couldn't even bring myself to remember it at trial,
出庭时我都不堪回首。
but I remember it now.
但现在我记起来了。
And I remember the face of the man who did it.
我记得那个人的脸。
It was Daniel Glenn.
就是Daniel Glenn。
Commonwealth versus Russell Hampton
马萨诸塞州诉Russell Hampton一级谋杀罪
on the charge of murder in the first degree.
马萨诸塞州诉Russell Hampton一级谋杀罪
We're ready to plead not guilty.
我们提出无罪抗辩。
Well, Mr. Hampton, now I understand
那好吧,Hampton先生,现在我明白为什么你不想出庭了
why you didn't wanna show up for trial,
那好吧,Hampton先生,现在我明白为什么你不想出庭了
you've been busy.
你那时很忙啊。
I object to that.
我就此提出反对。
WEEKS: I apologize.
我道歉。
No bail.
不准许保释。
We'll set a trial date for March 10th.
我们定于三月十日进行庭审。
Put him back in lock up.
把他押回去吧。
Your Honor, the Commonwealth is seeking a blood sample
法官大人,州检请求提取被告的血样。
from this defendant.
法官大人,州检请求提取被告的血样。
On what grounds? There was blood found
- 理由?
- 在犯罪现场
at the crime scene, as well as on the victim.
发现了血迹,被害人身上也有。
We believe the blood may have come
我们认为血迹可能来自于被告。
from the defendant.
我们认为血迹可能来自于被告。
They have no legal basis
他们没有建立这种关联的法律依据。
to make that connection.
他们没有建立这种关联的法律依据。
In fact, I don't know what the probable cause is
实际上,我都不知道把我的当事人和这起犯罪
to even connect my client to the crime.
联♥系♥起来的合理根据是什么。
Well, the suspect's life was in danger.
是Donnell先生告诉我们,
We were told that by Mr. Donnell.
嫌犯有生命危险。
Mr. Donnell also requested
Donnell先生还要求我们盘问受害人。
that we question the victim
Donnell先生还要求我们盘问受害人。
and connects him with the suspect's disappearance,
将其与嫌犯的失踪联♥系♥起来。
and the suspect has a wound.
并且嫌犯还受了伤。
Something tells us the suspect's blood
有迹象表明在受害人附近可能会发现嫌犯的血迹。
might be found near the victim.
有迹象表明在受害人附近可能会发现嫌犯的血迹。
They're using privileged information.
他们在使用受特权保护的保密信息。
You waived it. I don't have the authority to waive it
- 是你放弃了这种特权。
- 我无权放弃。
It was my mistake.
是我犯了错。
WEEKS: But the Commonwealth shouldn't be penalized for it,
但是州检并不应因此而被置于不利境地。
Mr. Donnell.
Donnell先生。
I'm the warrant for the blood test.
我下令准许进行血液测试。
In the future council,
在将来面对律师委员会时,
you might not wanna tip the police off
你会宁愿没有给警方提示你当事人有罪了。
to your client's crimes.
你会宁愿没有给警方提示你当事人有罪了。
Adjourned.
休庭。
Have a seat.
请坐吧。
I'm not getting a good feeling.
我有种不好的感觉。
We're clearing Daniel Glenn
我们撤销Daniel Glenn强♥奸♥Karen Garvey的罪名。
on the rape of Karen Garvey,
我们撤销Daniel Glenn强♥奸♥Karen Garvey的罪名。
and we will agree to a new trial
我们会同意对强♥奸♥Amy Henle一案进行重审。
on the rape of Amy Henley.
我们会同意对强♥奸♥Amy Henle一案进行重审。
What? GAMBLE: Lindsay, it's possible
- 什么?
- Lindsay,存在这种可能
these two rapes were committed
这两起强♥奸♥案是两个不同的人干的。
by two different men.
这两起强♥奸♥案是两个不同的人干的。
You've got to be kidding.
你在开玩笑吧。
Amy Henley is positive that you're client...
Amy Henley绝对有把握。。。
DOLE: Karen Garvey was positive.
Karen Garvey也是说绝对有把握。
Witnesses are positive all the time.
证人总是说自己绝对有把握的。
GAMBLE: Gavin Brown also denies the Henley rape. If we...
Gavin Brown也否认强♥奸♥了Amy Henley,如果我们。。。
Oh, great. Let's take his word.
噢,真行,让我们听他的好了。
Lindsay. DOLE: Oh, come on, Helen.
- Lindsay。
- 噢,算了吧,Helen
This is politics.
这就是政♥治♥因素。
You know, Daniel Glenn is innocent.
你心里明白,Daniel Glenn是无辜的。
We don't know.
我们并不清楚。
Is this your call?
这是你的决定吗?
Look,
听着。
Lindsay, I don't wanna fight.
Lindsay,我不想吵架。
I'll asked you a question, Helen.
我问你一个问题,Helen
Is this your call?
是你的决定吗?
No, it comes from above.
不是,是上头的命令。
Lindsay, the fact is
Lindsay,实际上,
we don't know Daniel Glenn is innocent.
我们不清楚Daniel Glenn是不是无辜的。
If we did, things might be different.
我们能确定的话,情况就不同了。
DOLE: You know.
你清楚的。
You know.
你是清楚的。
You gave me up.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我。
I didn't give you up. RUSSELL: You told the police.
- 我没出♥卖♥♥♥你
- 你跟警♥察♥说了。
Russell, I thought you were dead.
Russell,我以为你已经死了。
You said if you were taken out to go the police.
你说过如果你被♥干♥掉了,就去找警♥察♥。
Uh, I thought...
呃,我以为。。。
Look, there's a possibility we can suppress
听着,我们有一种可能可以禁止我对他们说的话呈堂。。。
what I told them. If so...
听着,我们有一种可能可以禁止我对他们说的话呈堂。。。
You told the police I was at your office, didn't you?
你跟警♥察♥说我在你办公室,不是吗?
You stalled me and you...
你拖住我,然后你。。。
and you gave them time to arrest me.
你给他们争取时间来抓我。
Of course, I didn't do that.
我当然没这么做。
Russell, we thought Derek Grant killed you.
Russell,我们以为Derek Grant杀了你。
We're on your side.
我们是站在你那边的。
So what happens now?
那现在怎么办?
Bobby and I are gonna do some research.
Bobby和我要研究一下。
We'll come back to you with a plan.
我们会制定好策略再来找你。
How do I stay safe?
怎么保证我的安全?
Derek Grant has a lot of friends
Derek Grant有很多朋友能在这儿把我♥干♥掉。
that could take me out right in here.
Derek Grant有很多朋友能在这儿把我♥干♥掉。
This place is guarded.
这地方有警卫。
They won't get in here.
他们进不来。
You gave me up.
你们出♥卖♥♥♥了我。
We didn't give you up.
我们没有出♥卖♥♥♥你。
The question is,
问题是,
since privilege is the client's right to assert,
因为保密特权是由当事人声明的权利,
if the lawyer reveals privileged information,
如果律师透露了保密特权信息,
can the client still prevent it
当事人还能去阻止其被用来针对自己吗?
from being used against him?
当事人还能去阻止其被用来针对自己吗?
But if the client gave permission to waive privilege...
但如果当事人准许放弃保密特权。。。
DONNELL: We'll challenge whether he did that.
我们会质疑他是否那样做。
Jimmy help Rebecca.
Jimmy帮助一下Rebecca。
Ellenor, I like you to pitch in too.
Ellenor,我也希望你参与进来。
I'm working on the Morris case.
我在办Morris的案子。
Drop whatever else you got.
别的什么你都不要管了。
We just succeeded in getting our client
我们刚使我们的当事人因谋杀罪被捕了。
arrested for murder.
我们刚使我们的当事人因谋杀罪被捕了。
剧集 | 律师本色(1997) | 导航列表