剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Previous/y on The Guardian...
法外情真 剧情回顾
l got us a place to go after the wedding.
婚礼结束之后我带你去个地方
Levi Mooney got killed last night at the Christian Boys' Academy.
昨晚利维·穆尼在基♥督♥少年学院被杀了
Some kid shoved rocks in his mouth.
有个孩子在他嘴里塞了很多石头
James, l'm so sorry--
对不起 詹姆斯
What happens to Shannon now?
香农现在怎么样了
Mr. Fallin, if you want to be a foster parent,
法林先生 如果你想成为孩子的养父母的话
there's a whole procedure.
是要走一套领养程序的
Have you heard of the Berkeley Legal Center?
你有没有听过伯克利法律中心
Are you going?
你要不要走?
What you said about dealing with the kids who did this--
所有你说的这些 如何处置伤害孩子的凶手的办法
you're not going to.
都不要做
Shannon's father wants to take her back.
香农的爸爸想要把她接回去
l love you. What?
我爱你 什么
Don't go.
别走
Ne_ thing you know, l'm on the ground, getting beat by these guys wearing hoods.
你知道吗 我躺在地上被这些戴着兜帽的家伙们一直揍
l took a tire iron to his face.
我在他脸上烫了一个轮胎印
Do me a favor and leave us the hell alone.
拜托 别他妈烦我们了
Where are you going? To Berkeley, for the interview.
你去哪儿 去伯克利 参加采访
l'm losing you! Damn it!
我听不见了 草
Taliek's the wrong guy.
塔利克不是我们要找的人
Roy Cantwell made a complaint,
我们接到了罗伊·坎特维尔的投诉
alleging inappropriate sexual behavior.
说发生了不适当的性行为
Wait a minute!
等一下
l have to get right. You can't tell the kid.
我必须这样做 你不能告诉孩子
l got the job.
我拿下这份工作了
Give him some money and shut him up.
给他点钱让他闭嘴
l trusted someone who set you up.
我信任一些陷害你的人
Taliek, put the gun--
塔利克放下枪
Too bad Lulu couldn't make it.
露露过来真是太遗憾了
You just missed a spot back there.
你刚刚错过了一个车位
There will be another one.
会有下一个的
You could just back up and take that spot.
你可以倒车回刚才的车位啊
There will be another one, son.
孩子 会有下个车位的
You know, Dad--
爸 你知道吗
You know, sometimes, maybe-- maybe we should talk.
你知道吗 有时候 我们应该好好谈一谈
About what?
谈什么
l don't know Just--
不知道 只是
l don't know.
我不知道
Ah, there we go.
啊 这里有个车位
What the hell?Did you see that?
什么情况 你看到了吗
Yeah.
看到了
Excuse me. You took my place.
抱歉 你抢了我的车位
Hello? Dad.
喂 爸
You took my place.
你抢了我车位
Dad, just let it go.
爸 算了吧
Dad.
爸
Excuse me. Excuse me.
喂 喂
You took my place.
你抢了我的车位
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, l was waiting here for this spot--
我一直停在这里等这个车位
Just let it go. It's a parking spot.
算了吧 这就是个停车场
Well, it's gone.
好吧 现在没了
Hey. Hey, man.
喂 喂 兄弟
You know that guy?
你认识那人吗
Nicholas?
尼古拉斯吗
Go home. Just go home.
回家 就回家吧
We arrested Taliek Allen outside of his house
十分钟前我们在塔利克·艾伦的房♥子外面
about ten minutes ago.
逮捕了他
OK.
好的
You told Omicer Sachs
你告诉欧米萨·萨克斯
that you saw him running away from the vicinity at T:30.
说你在凌晨十二点半的时候看到他在附近跑过去
Yeah, that's right.
是的 没错
You're sure about the time?
你确实时间是对的吗
Well, yeah. We were supposed to go to the symphony,
嗯 我们那个时间本应该是要去听交响曲的
and it starts at T:30.
交响曲开始的时间就是凌晨十二点半
Supposed to go?
本应该去吗
Yeah, uh...
是 呃
we changed our minds.
我们改主意了
What made you think something happened here?
为什么会觉得这边会有事发生
l just--l just had a feeling.
我 我当时有种不好的感觉
Because you knew Taliek was going to retaliate?
因为你早知道塔利克会去报复吗
Come on, James Mooney took a tire iron to that kid's face.
得了吧 詹姆斯·穆尼可是在那孩子的脸上烫了一个轮胎印啊
Why cover it up now?
为什么现在还掩饰
Your friend's dead.
你的朋友死了
There's no need to protect him anymore.
没有必要再维护他了
Rolsky, come take a look at this.
罗尔斯基 来看看这个
Sorry for your loss.
节哀顺变
Oh, God.
哦 天呐
l went over there. Where?
我去了一趟 哪里
The parking lot.
停车场
To see if that guy was all right.
去看看那家伙怎么样了
He was gone.
他不在了
The car was still there, but he was gone.
车还停在那里 但是人不见了
Got his license plate number.
我把他的车牌号♥记下了
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
l saw Taliek on the elevator that night.
那晚我在电梯上看到了塔利克
He said hello to me.
他向我问好
l don't--
我不
l just don't get it.
我就是不明白
James was just trying to help that kid.
詹姆斯只是想要帮那个孩子而已
What you went through-- find the bodies--
你经历这一切 发现尸体
l'm fine, l'm fine.
我没事 没事
James and his sister invited us over to her house for coffee.
詹姆斯和他姐姐邀请我们去她家喝杯咖啡
You going?
你去吗
l'll see you back at the office.
我们办公室见
Shannon?
香农
Burton.
伯顿
How are you doing?
你怎么样
Good.
很好
l just thought l'd...
我想着 我
come by and say hi.
来见见你 问个好
Yeah.
嗯
You want to sit?
你要不要坐一坐
Yeah, sure.
嗯 好
This is not so bad, huh?
不是很糟 对吧
No.
嗯 对
Are you mad at me?
你有没有生我的气
l'm upset.
我是诅丧
That's a little dimerent.
生气和沮丧还是有点区别的
What you did was a very serious thing.
你犯了一个很严重错
The police came by my office, and...
警♥察♥到我的办公室去了一趟 然后
accused me of doing some terrible things to you.
说因为我对你做了件很严重的事情 要起诉我
l'm sorry.
对不起
Honey, if you didn't want to stay with me, why didn't you--
亲爱的 如果你不想跟我待在一起 你为什么不
why didn't you just tell me you didn't? l would've understood that.
你为什么不直接跟我说呢 我可以理解的
Roy's coming to get me pretty soon.
罗伊就快来接我了
He's taking me out to a movie.
他要带我去看场电影
Well, good luck to you, sweetheart.
好吧 祝你好运 亲爱的
l never said you did anything gross.
我从来没说你做了恶心的事情
l mean...
我是说
l was kind of scared...
我只是 你朝我吼的时候
when you yelled at me.
我有点害怕
Mr. Fallin.
法林先生
Good to see you again, sir.
很高兴再次见到你 先生
Well...
那么
you have fun at the movies, sweetheart, OK?
祝你们看电影玩的开心 亲爱的 好吗
We will.
我们会的
See you later.
再见
Could l talk to you for a second?
我能和你说句话吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表