剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
think but this''--
想想但是这个
''And alI''.. .
这一切
''And all is mended.''
都会被愈合
Very good.
非常棒
I'm good? You're very good.
我还行吗 你太棒了
I'm tired.
我有点累了
Okay, Mark.
好吧 马克
Ms. Richards, can you come to the dispensary?
理查德先生 你能来药房♥一下吗
Ms. Richards, you're needed over at the dispensary.
理查德先生 你能来药房♥一下吗
When's your show on?
你的表演是在几号♥啊
The show on the 18th,
我在18号♥
1Tth, 14th,
17号♥ 14号♥
and then 15th.
还有15号♥表演
It's not for free.
那可是要买♥♥票的
Okay.
好的
Mark, you understand that your mother Ieft you some money?
马克 你知不知道你妈妈给你留了一笔钱
ls there anything special that you want to do with it?
这笔钱你有没有特别想做的事
I want to get a car.
我想买♥♥辆车
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of, uh,
好吧 我在想你用这些钱来做一些切合实际的事
saving it so that one day you can live on your own.
比如存起来 也许将来有一天你就可以自食其力了
I want to get the car.
我想买♥♥辆车
I like to drive.
我喜欢开车
Right.
好吧
Can I ask you something?
我能问你一个问题吗
What's it like to have Down syndrome?
得了唐氏综合症的感觉怎么样
I got an extra chromosome.
我只是多了一条染色体
Right. You have an extra chromosome. I understand that.
是啊 你多了一条染色体 我知道
I want to drive.
我想要开车
Okay.
好吧
I got girlfriend.
我有女朋友
Gonna take care of a baby.
我快要有孩子了
My school has a ski club. Right after school on Fridays,
我们学校每周五放学都有滑雪俱乐部
everybody takes a bus up to Seven Springs or Hidden Valley.
大家都坐公交去七泉镇或者希登瓦利
Right.
嗯
Everyone brings their ski stuff to gym, right?
大家都带着自己的滑雪装备去体育馆 知道吗
Megan.
梅根
Right.
好吧
I always...
我总是
Fridays. I always looked atthe stuff up against the wall.
每周五 我总是靠着墙看着这些
I mean, I've never even been skiing.
我是说 我从来没有滑过雪
I haven't even gone sledding since my mom got sick.
自从妈妈生病之后我甚至没有滑过雪撬
I asked my dad if I could go just once, and he said no.
我问我爸我能不能去一次 他说不行
I just wanted to go once.
我只是想去一次
She's recanted? Correct.
她撤回了吗 是的
Well, then, send the kids home.
那就把孩子送回去吧
It's not so simple.
没那么简单
The abuse allegations were false, but there's clear evidence of neglect,
虽然虐待的指控没有了 但是我们却有明显的被冷落的证据
and Mr. Tilden's in denial about what's going on in his home.
而且蒂尔登先生否认了家里发生的事情
What do you mean? Megan Tilden takes care
什么意思 一直是梅根在照顾
of her younger sisters because Mr. Tilden will not.
她的两个妹妹 因为蒂尔登先生不照顾她们
And for the most part, she's parenting her younger sisters alone.
大部分时间是梅根一个人照顾她的两个妹妹
We also found that Megan missed 30 days of school this year,
我们还发现梅根今年已经旷课30天
and she was held back last year.
去年她还留级了
All right. The issue here is alleged sexual abuse.
好吧 本次指控是性侵
The fact that Megan was upset enough to allege that kind of abuse
梅根非常沮丧地指控了这种虐待
suggests these other issues be taken very seriously.
其他问题也应该被认真对待
So if my client allows Megan to join the ski club, everything's gonna be okay.
所以如果我的当事人同意梅根去参加滑雪俱乐部是不是问题就解决了
My client does not want to be responsible
我的当事人不应该负责
for the care and upbringing of her sisters.
照顾抚养她的妹妹
She'd like her father to know that. All right.
她想让他爸爸意识到这个问题 好吧
Well, we're talking about a completely separate issue here.
我们在讨论一个跟本案完全不相关的问题
She's tired of helping out at home so she said I was molesting her?
她就因为不想再照看家里的事情就说我性侵了她?
She just wants a normal life.
她只是想要一个正常的生活
None of us have a normal life anymore.
我们再也不能正常生活了
Look at her.
你看看她
Mr. Tilden Megan doesn't like cooking dinner?
蒂尔登先生 梅根说她不想做晚饭了吗
I get it.
我知道了
She's tired of helping out with Amy and Cindy--
她帮我照顾艾米和辛迪太累了
Mr. Tilden, you need to provide some sort of child care.
蒂尔登先生 你应该为孩子提供一些照顾
What Megan doesn't understand is what I have to do to keep this family going.
梅根不明白的是 我得挣钱养家
I work two jobs.
我做着两份工作
I'm here twice a day to make sure that no one--
我一天还要来两趟这里 确保
no one forgets anything.
没有人忘记什么事
It's bedsores and cleaning,
我要防止她褥疮 我要给她擦身子
feeding tubes,
我要看着她的饲管
washing her hair.
给她洗头
Somebody's gotta do that.
总得有人要做这些事吧
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
ls it a bad time?
现在说话方便吗
No. How you doing?
你说吧 你还好吗
Yeah, I know.
好吧 我知道
I keep thinking it's not real, you know?
我一直在想这一切都不是真的
Lulu, uh, I volunteered for this case, uh,
露露 我主动接下了一个案子
I guess, to try and...
我想试着去
have more of an understanding of what we may be facing.
去理解我们可能会遇到的情况
Okay.
然后呢
I'm working with this kid that has Down syndrome.
这个案子里的这个孩子得了唐氏综合症
He has a probate issue, and I'm gonna take him to court,
他因为遗嘱的事情 我要带他出席法庭
and I'm gonna set him up with a new trust.
我要帮他建立一个新的信托
I don't understand. He's in the office now.
我不太明白 他现在就在那间办公室
So when you see him with me, I just didn't want you to think
如果你看到我和他在一起 我不想让你认为
that I was trying to make some kind of point.
我是故意做给你看
Oh, you bring a kid with Down syndrome into my office,
哦 你把一个患有唐氏综合征的孩子带到我们办公室
and then you tell me that you're not trying to make a point?
然后你告诉我让我不要想太多
I just-- I just wanted to tell you.
我只是想告诉你而已
Okay. So, uh, Mark's all set.
好的 马克一切都搞定了
His Social Security benefits won't be affected,
他的社保不会被取消了
and you'll be responsible for the upkeep of his trust.
你要负责维持他的信用
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Uh, Mark, you should thank Mr. Fallin.
额 马克 好好谢谢法林先生吧
Thank you. You're welcome, Mark.
谢谢你 不客气 马克
Hank gonna take me to the movies.
汉克要带我去看电影
Good.
好的
With my friends.
和我的朋友一起
Good.
好的
Last time, I had popcorn,
上次 我买♥♥了爆米花
l-- I dropped it.
结果掉在地上了
Hey, Mark.
嗨 马克
You forgot to say goodbye. Bye.
你忘了说再见了 再见
Bye.
再见
See you later, alligator.
再见了 鳄鱼叔叔
Yesterday was unusual.
昨天是不寻常的一天
Yeah.
是啊
Lunch, dinner, after dinner.
午饭 晚餐 晚餐后的事
It was unusual.
不同寻常
Wait. Are you-- Are you breaking up with me?
等等 你是要跟我分手吗
No, I just--
不 我只是
What?
什么
Look, this is our third date in two days, Jake.
这是我们这两天的第三次约会了 杰克
I just-- I don't really know anything about you.
我只是 我还不太了解你
Well, what do you want to know?
好吧 你想要知道什么
This isn't an interview.
这又不是采访
Oh, I know that.
嗯 我知道
I'm pretty good at screwing up relationships,
我不太擅长处理感情的事
judging by the fact that I'm 34,
因为我34岁了还单身
and I work 70 hours a week, and I don't even have a cat.
一周工作70个小时 而且我甚至都没有养猫
Right.
嗯
My father and mother Ioved my last boyfriend--
我爸妈很喜欢我上一个男朋友
this old-money guy.
一个旧贵族
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表