剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
And I would say, you know, again,
那么接下来我又得说 你知道的
''if you feel like you can't handle it, though,
如果你觉得你解决不了 那么
come tell me, and I'll-- I'll find someone who can.''
过来跟我说 我 我会找一个能做到的人来做
Jake. How's that make you feel? Tell him.
杰克 你有什么感受 告诉他
I don't know. He's just being himself.
我也不知道 他平时就是这样的
Right, but try to talk about your feelings,
是的 但是你试着说一下你自己的感受
when Burton tells you he's going to refer your work to someone else.
当伯顿说 他会找别人来代替你完成工作
''l would rather finish it myself.''
我自己可以完成
You want a chance to succeed. 'Course I do.
你想要一个成功的机会 当然
You would like some encouragement.
你更想要一些鼓励
Why are you smiling?
你为什么笑
Well, no, I mean, that's just not, um...
好吧 我的意思是 这并不是 呃
l-- l-- I mean, Fallin & Fallin doesn't exactly work like that.
我 我 我的意思是 法林&法林律师事务所并不是完全像这样工作
Well, what does-- what does that mean?
好吧 这是什么意思呢
Nothing. I mean, that's just-- just the way-- it's the way--
没什么 我只是想说 那就是 就是
Jake. Now's the time.
杰克 就现在
Tell him.
告诉他
That's why we're here, everybody.
各位 这就是我们来到这的原因
Come on.
来吧
Okay. Well, I mean, in this situation,
好吧 我想说 在这种情况下
I guess, that, um...
我猜 嗯
you would probably take me off this deal and give it to Nick.
你可能会换掉我 然后让尼克来接手这个案子
No. Wait. Wait a minute.
不 等一下
Burton, Jake is trying to tell you how he feels.
伯顿 杰克在试着跟你说他的感受
I understand that, but, l-- I think, uh--
我知道 但是 我 我认为
I think I can honestly say
我想说 凭良心讲
that I have always tried to treat everybody the same.
我一直尽量公平对待每一个人
Everybody.
是每一个人
You may try but you-- you don't.
你也许试了 但是并没有做到
How can you say that?
你怎么会这么说
Come on, Burton.
得了吧 伯顿
I mean, here we are, stuck in this place
我想说 我们在这 困在这个地方
doing empathy exercises and...
做一些将心比心的练习 而
Nick is in L.A...
尼克在洛杉矶
having fun.
玩
How 'bout that dim sum? Good.
点心怎么样 还不错
Yeah, good stuff. Yep.
是啊 好东西 是的
All those trays. Weird breakfast food, though.
所有的这些 但是早餐有点奇怪
The fish, the sticky rice.
鱼 和糯米
I liked it.
我很喜欢
Nick...
尼克
There's this guy, Dr. Liao,
有个人 廖先生
from a small town outside of Beijing.
来自北♥京♥边上一个小镇子
He's supposed to have special abilities.
据说他有一些特异功能
People come to see him from all over the world.
世界各地的人都去找他
I heard about him from some woman I met online, with ALS.
我从网上肌萎缩侧索硬化交流群里一个女人那了解到他
She's had it for seven years. She still leads a pretty normal life.
她七年前得的这个病 但是现在还能正常生活
She says she came to see him, and he helped her.
她说她去找到他 他解救了她
That's one of the reasons I came to Los Angeles, to see him.
这就是我来洛杉矶的原因之一 为了找到他
Do you have an appointment? Yeah. In twenty minutes.
你预约了吗 是的 二十分钟之后
So uh, I can just meet you later. No, l I want to come.
那 我一会来找你 不 我 我想一起去
I do.
真的
I can't believe it. I just ate.
我真不敢相信 我刚吃完
I'm already hungry.
现在又饿了
Mr. Masterson?
马斯特森先生吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What do you think?
你感觉怎么样
Well, come down. Let me... take a look.
快 下来 让我 看一看
It looks good.
很漂亮
Think so? Mmhm.
你这样觉得吗 是啊
lf-- If you want, I think I might have some things upstairs that you might like.
如果 如果你想的话 我觉得我楼上可能有一些你会喜欢的东西
Really?
真的吗
Yeah. Yeah. Come on.
是啊 来吧
So...
所以
I guess I'm healed now.
我猜想我已经好了
So Lou Gehrig-- checks himself into the Mayo Clinic,
所以 卢·格里克 到梅奥诊所给自己检查了一下
gets diagnosed, then goes back to Yankee Stadium,
得到诊断之后 又回到了洋基体育馆
makes a speech in front of thousands of people.
在数千人面前做了演讲
Says how lucky he is. I've seen the speech.
说他自己是多么的幸运 我看过那场演讲
Two years later, Gehrig's dead.
两年之后 格里克死了
Thirty-seven years old.
37岁
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Uh, can you please take us to Echo Park?
呃 请带我们去回声公园
1023 Esplanade Avenue.
滨海大道1023号♥
Oh, yes sir. Thank you.
哦 好的 先生 谢谢
What's at Echo Park?
去回声公园做什么
Did l, uh... ever tell you about my son?
我 呃 我有没有跟你说过我的儿子
I never married his mom.
我没有娶他的妈妈
We had a brief fling and then, uh,
我们处过一段 之后 呃
she got pregnant.
她怀孕了
That was almost 15 years ago.
大概是15年前的事了
Whoa.
是么
Last time I saw him, he was seven. He must be in high school now.
我上次见他时 他才7岁 现在应该上高中了
Oh... I don't know if I should do this.
哦 我不知道该不该这么做
No, Alvin, you should.
不 阿尔文 你应该这样做
I just--
我就
You should do it.
你应该这样做的
Just tell him what? l-- I was in the neighborhood?
跟他说什么呢 说我刚好在这边吗
Just-- just tell him that you want to see him.
就 就直接告诉他 你想见他
Yeah. I mean, you don't have to say why.
是么 我的意思是 你不需要说为什么的
Yeah.
是啊
Jennifer.
詹妮弗
That was fast.
这么快
Didn't want to see me.
他不想见我
Wouldn't come out of his room.
他都不肯从房♥间出来
Said he already has a dad.
说他已经有爸爸了
Let's go back to the hotel.
我们回酒店吧
I'm kind of tired.
我有点累了
Tiffany. He's here.
蒂凡尼 他到了
Wow. You look great.
哇 你真漂亮
You look really great. Thank you.
你真的很漂亮 谢谢
Okay, well, uh, have fun.
好吧 那 呃 好好玩
But you be home by midnight,
但是12点之前要回家
or you know I'm going to have to call the police.
否则的话 你知道的 我就得报♥警♥了
I know.
我知道
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢 好啦
Bye. Bye.
拜 拜
Alvin. I'm back. I'm in here.
阿尔文 我回来了 我在这
You didn't tell me the pool was heated.
你没跟我说游泳池是热的
You know, I think I saw Geena·Davis in the hallway.
我感觉我在走廊看到了吉娜·戴维斯
What're you doing? You packing?
你在做什么 在收拾行李吗
There's a 10:00flight. What, the party's over?
十点有一趟航♥班♥ 什么 单身聚会结束了吗
Yeah.
是啊
Ah, what am I going to do with these?
呃 那这个我该怎么处理呢
Laker tickets?
湖人的票
Courtside. Tonight.
场边 今晚的
You paid $1,900 a ticket?
一张票1900美金
Is that what they cost? Oh, Nick.
花了这些钱吗 哦 尼克
Return them.
退了吧
Alvin, come on. It's the Lakers-- courtside.
阿尔文 来吧 是湖人的 场边哦
Have a chat with Jack. Go and get some Sushi afterwards.
跟杰克聊会天 然后去吃些寿司
Thanks, no. Are you sure?
不了 谢谢 你确定
I just want to go home.
我只想回家
All right. Okay. Fine. Screw the Lakers.
好吧 好的 算了吧 去他的湖人
We'll, uh-- we'll go for a walk.
那 我们 我们出去走走
We can just talk about this and hang out, get something to eat.
我们可以就聊聊 在逛一逛 然后吃点东西
No.
不要
Alvin, you can't drag me across the country and then just drop me.
阿尔文 你不能把我拽来这里 在把我丢在这不管
You know how cold it is in Pittsburgh now?
你知道匹兹堡现在有多冷么
It's 31 degrees, right now, 31 degrees.
现在是31度 31度
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表