剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
So what's the problem?
所以问题所在是什么
Andrew's gonna lie on the stand.
安德鲁撒谎了
Well, do you think you should challenge his competency?
好吧 你认为你该指控他证词的真实性吗吗
Well, if that works then he's straight back with his father.
好吧 如果成了的话 他就直接回他爸爸那里了
Right. And you think that his father attacked him?
没错 你认为他爸爸袭击他了吗
Yeah, I do.
我觉得袭击了
Lulu, I gotta hand these papers over in an hour.
露露 我一个小时之内 就得提交这些资料
Alvin, we do not have the resources to appeal the judge's decision.
艾尔文 我们没有根据对法官的判决提出上诉
Are you forcing me to do this?
你是在强迫我吗
You know, if it makes you feel better, then, yes,
你知道的 如果这样能让你感觉好一点 那么是的
I'm ordering you to hand over the files.
请交出这些文件
What is it?
怎么了
The baby just kicked.
宝宝刚踢了我一下
Hey, Alvin?
嗨 阿尔文
How did it go with the judge?
法官那边儿怎么样
I have to hand over the records.
我得上交那些才叫了
I could help you look for them.
我可以帮你找
See if you can find Charles Lambert and William Henson.
看你能不能找到查尔斯·兰伯特和威廉·亨森
Wasn't there a football player named Charles Lambert?
不是有一个橄榄球运动员叫查尔斯·兰伯特吗
Yeah.
是的
He was a big guy. I remember him. He's huge.
他是个很大只的人 我记得大 他很壮
Here are those other two files.
这是其他两个文件
John Rose.
约翰·罗斯
Raped by his uncle
被他叔叔强♥暴♥了
and then molested by an older boy in the first group home I placed him in.
然后在我安置他的第一个集体之家里 被一个比他大的男孩猥亵
I don't see how bringing this up helps the police at all.
我不明白提起这个 是对警♥察♥有什么帮助
I'll get the Henson file ready.
我把亨森准备好
My uncle, he made me.
我叔叔他迫使我
My uncle made me do those things.
我叔叔让我做这些事情
He told me I had to.
他告诉我 我必须这么做
He told me I was in trouble if I didn't.
他告诉我如果我不的话 我会有麻烦
I'm not saying that what my uncle did to me
我不是说 我叔叔对我做了什么
didn't change my life.
没有改变我的生活
But I dealt with it.
但是我已经处理好了
My uncle had a problem, and he never came to terms with it.
我叔叔有问题 而且他从来不接受
He, uh...
他 呃
He died without ever admitting what he'd done.
他死的时候都没承认他做过什么
But that's his cross to bear, it's not mine.
但是那是他需要背负的罪孽 不是我的
John...
约翰
It's our policy to inform people when we must reveal confidential information.
我们的政策是在 必须披露机密信息时 要通知客户
Mr. Masterson, I don't live in the past.
马斯特森先生 我不活在过去
So if talking to me about this will help the police solve a crime,
所以如果告诉我这些会帮助警方办案
I mean... I understand.
我意思是 我明白的
Well, don't feel intimidated or that you have to talk to the police about this.
好吧 不要感到害怕 或者你必须和警♥察♥谈谈这件事。
My family supports me and understands...
我的家庭支持着我并且理解
and God sees us through.
上帝看穿我们的一切
You have a beautiful family.
你有一个美好的家庭
Thank you.
谢谢你
It's good to see you doing so well.
很高兴你过的这么好
Um, maybe you'd like to stay for dinner?
呃 或许你想留下来一起吃晚饭
I can't. I have other people I need to talk to about this.
我不行 还有其他人我需要去通知
I'm sorry for the intrusion.
对不起打扰了
The past is...
过去是
I'm sorry for the intrusion.
对不起打扰了
You gonna tell the guys on my team about this?
你会给我们团队里的人说这件事吗
You can't tell nobody about what happened.
你不能告诉任何人
I'm sorry, Charles. It's out of my control.
对不起 查尔斯 这超出我的控制了
I never told nobody about this, Alvin. Never.
我不会给任何人说的 艾尔文 永远不
I understand.
我明白
A guy in my position. Of course.
一个和我一样的人 当然了
I got a good thing going here. This place is going good.
我有些新进展 这个地方不错
I can see that.
我能看见
I still got some endorsements. Local, but they pay.
我还是得到了一些支持 当地的 但是他们付钱
Right.
好的
I can't have people knowing what my step-dad did to me.
我不能让人们知道我继父对我做了什么
I know.
我知道
I'm gonna get a lawyer. They have the records.
我需要一个律师 他们有记录的
Maybe you should just cooperate and get it over with.
也许你应该合作 把它解决掉
Alvin Hey, Charles, sweetie.
阿尔文 查尔斯 宝贝
Can I talk to you for a sec?
我能跟你说两句吗
Hey, baby!
宝贝
We've got the caterers in an hour.
我们 一个小时就能找到承办人了
Um...who's this?
这是谁
Uh...just, um...
就是
Well, just, um...
好吧 就是
Who did you want this made out to, sir?
先生你想要把这个给谁
Alvin. Alvin.
阿尔文 阿尔文
I'm a huge fan.
我是个大粉丝
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Okay, the groomsmen, they need to get their measurements in.
好的 伴郎们 他们需要测量一下尺寸
Charles, will you get on that?
查尔斯 你能着手去办吗
Yes. Okay, good.
好的 好样的
I made it out of balsa wood.
我用轻木做的
There was extra balsa wood in the craft room.
手工室有多余的轻木
They were just gonna throw it out.
他们只是想把这些扔出去
And you said you liked boats.
而且你说你喜欢船
l--l mean, you did like boats, right?
我 我意思是你是喜欢船的 对吧
You had a motorboat for a while.
你有阵子有辆摩托艇
I did. Kept it in the marina not far from here.
是啊 它在离这不远的码头里
Yeah, I remember that.
对 我记得
So Billy, the reason I'm here.
比利 我来这儿的原因
You want an apple? An apple?
你想要一个苹果吗 一个苹果
I got some apples.
我有些苹果
Billy, the police came to my office today.
比利 今天警♥察♥来我办公室了
Am I in trouble? No.
我有麻烦了吗 没有
Did I do something? No, Billy. No.
我做什么了吗 没 比利 不是
How--how come the police came to see you about me?
那 那为什么警方因为我见你
They want your records.
他们想要你的档案
I--I don't know what that means.
我 我 我不知道这什么意思
They want to know about what happened to you,
他们想知道你身上发生过什么
when you were a boy, with your father.
当你还是个男孩的时候 和你♥爸♥爸
So?
所以呢
Billy, the point is they're gonna talk to you about what happened.
比利 重点他们会和你聊聊发生了什么
They're gonna know all the details.
他们想知道所有的细节
Did I do something?
我做了什么吗
No.
没有
It's about all these men who have been killed.
这关乎那些被杀的男性
Men are getting killed?
男性被杀了吗
ln the city. It's been in the news.
就在城里 新闻上都是
So Billy...
所以比利
Do you have a job?
你有工作吗
No.
没有
Still drinking? You?
还酗酒吗 你呢
What?
什么
You always smelled like scotch.
你老是闻起来像苏格兰威士忌
Ah, Billy, no.
比利 不
l, uh... I don't drink anymore.
我 我再也没喝过酒
That's good. That's good for you.
那很好啊 这对你好
Can I ask you something?
我能问问你一些事吗
What?
什么
Well, I need someone to help build some things for me.
好吧 我需要一些人帮我建造一些东西
What kind of things?
什么样的
Ramps, install stum.
斜坡 安装螺柱
You know, for people like Handicap stuff?
你知道的 给那些人们 残障人士
Handicap stuff.
残障人士
How come?
为什么
l, uh...
我 呃
I have this disease, and my, uh, my life's gonna change.
我有这种疾病 而且我 我的生活会改变
Here, come to my omice tomorrow. We'll talk about it.
给 明天来我办公室 我们再聊聊
And call me if the police hassle you too much.
如果警♥察♥过分骚扰你 给我打电♥话♥
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表