剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Just do whatever the hell you want.
就做你特么想做的吧
l'm not mad.
我没生气
Fine.
好吧
Yeah. All right. Bye.
好 可以 拜
Jake Straka.
杰克·斯塔克
Sarah, you know who it is. Just put him on the phone.
莎拉 你知道我是谁 让他来听电♥话♥
What, he wants me to hold? He wants me to hold?
什么 他想让我等 想让我等他
Sarah, you do not put me on ho--
莎拉 你不用让我
So, l've got a three-foot put for par on the 18th hole.
那么 我在第十八洞打出了三英尺的标准杆
lf l make it, Sullivan owes me 400 bucks but we lose a client.
如果我做到了 沙利文会欠我四百美元 但是我们就失去了一个客户
So l try and miss it to the left,
所以我试着在左边错过它
but l push it, and the damn ball goes in the hole.
但是我推了它 那该死的球就进洞了
l need the Sklar file. Hey, Nick.
我需要斯克拉的文件 嘿 尼克
Sklar is my client, not yours.
斯克拉是我的客户 不是你的
They wrote you a letter requesting you transfer the files.
他们给你写了一封信 要求你转交文件
So transfer the damn files.
所以转交这该死的文件
Okay, Nick. l would really appreciate not being spoken to in this tone of voice.
好的 尼克 我真的不想有人用这种语气和我说话
Will you just shut up, move and get my file?
你就不能闭上嘴 跟我去拿我的文件吗
Hey, man. Okay.
嘿 伙计 好
Henderson. Landed that one for you.
亨德森 帮你弄来的一个
Fritz? Who brought that in the door, Jake?
弗里茨吗 是谁带来的 杰克
Look--
看
Nicholas!
尼古拉斯
He's deliberately keeping my files.
他故意留着我的文件
He's trying to steal my clients. He won't return any of my calls.
他试图偷我的客户 他不回我的电♥话♥
So you thought you'd come over here and--and what?
所以你觉得你过来然后 然后呢
Well, l wanted my files back.
好吧 我想要回我的文件
lt's just business.
这只是生意
You would have done the same thing.
你也会做同样的事情
So... how do you, uh...
那 你想怎么做 呃
How do you like this new firm you're working with?
你觉得你工作的这家新事务所怎么样
lt's fine.
挺好的
You see yourself doing business with McNeil for a long period of time?
你感觉你自己能在麦克尼尔那里长做吗
Yeah, that's the hope.
对 希望如此
Yeah, right.
好 好
Well, what's the problem?
有什么问题吗
Just wondering about your choice.
只是好奇你的选择
Well, l didn't really have one. You don't think so?
好吧 我没有 你不这么想吗
Dad, what are you trying to say? l'm just wondering about your choice.
爸 你到底想说什么 我就只是好奇你的选择
Well, like l said, Dad, l didn't really have one.
好吧 像我说的 爸 我根本没有选择
l can't promise you that we will win.
我不能保证我们会赢
But l can promise you that we will represent you to the best of our abilities.
但是我可以保证我们会尽最大的努力为你辩护
l can't do any better than that.
我做不到比那更好的了
The hearing starts in two hours. You let me know what you want us to do.
这个听证会两小时后开始 你要让我知道你想要我们做什么
Taliek Allen killed two people.
塔里克·艾伦杀了两个人
He doesn't deny that.
他没有否认
But let's not kid ourselves.
但我们不要欺骗自己了
Taliek Allen's a victim, too.
塔里克·艾伦也是名受害者
A victim of indimerence, of laziness, prejudice and stupidity.
一个不光彩的 怠惰的 既偏见又愚蠢的受害者
Dr. Michael Cashman of Pittsburgh Memorial Hospital
迈克尔·卡什曼是匹兹堡纪念医院的医生
diagnosed Taliek Allen on November 24, 2003, with, and l quote,
诊断出塔里克·艾伦在2003年11月24日患有
''significant frontal lobe damage.''
严重的脑额叶损伤
His frontal lobe, the part of his brain that controls his impulses and his actions,
他的脑额叶 大脑中控制他的冲动和行为的部分
is flawed, and yet his lawyer never mentioned this.
是有缺陷的 而他的律师从未提过这一点
Had Taliek been adequately represented at trial,
如果塔里克在审判中得到充分的辩护
his lawyer would have, no doubt, introduced this medical fact,
他的律师无疑会说明这个医学事实
and the jury would have, no doubt, chosen not to sentence him to death.
陪审团也无疑会选择不判他的死刑
Ladies and gentlemen, you have no choice but to grant him clemency.
女士们先生们 你们没有选择只能宽恕他
Taliek Allen was tried by a jury of his peers,
塔里克·艾伦被他同伴组成的陪审团
convicted of brutally murdering two innocent people and sentenced to death.
证明残忍♥地杀害了两名无辜的人而被判处死刑
That sentence has been upheld by every court to which he has appealed.
他上诉的每个法♥院♥都维持了这一判决
There are new facts, new evidence.
现在有了新的事实 新的证据
lt's not the Board of Pardons job
这不是赦免委员会的工作
to consider evidence that the courts have refused to hear.
去考虑听取法庭拒绝的证据
l have evidence that proves that Taliek Allen has brain damage.
我有证据证明塔里克·艾伦有脑损伤
Thank you, Mr. Masterson. We'll put it to a vote.
谢谢你 马斯特森先生 我们会对它进行表决
No to clemency.
不宽恕
No.
不
No.
不
No. No.
不 不
Clemency is denied.
拒绝宽恕
How the hell can you sentence somebody to death
你们特么的怎么就能判他死刑
when you don't even know if they knew what they were doing?
你们甚至不知道当时他们在做什么
You had your chance to speak, Mr. Masterson.
你有机会发言的 马斯特森先生
He has brain damage! He has brain damage!
他得了脑损伤 他有脑损伤
He could have been acquitted had this fact come out at trial!
这个事实被证实的话他本可以无罪释放的
He could've been acquit--
他可以被无罪
He could've been acquitted.
他可以被无罪释放的
Why is Bergstrom even on the Board of Pardons?
为什么伯格斯特龙在赦免委员会
He was appointed by the governor. It's all political.
他是被州长任命的 都是政♥治♥因素
He's biased. He's a party opponent.
他是有偏见的 他是党内的反对者
l mean, his omice practically prosecuted Taliek.
我是说 他的办公室其实起诉了塔里克
Taliek was just denied his constitutional right to due process.
塔里克刚刚被剥夺了宪法赋予他的正当程序的权利
That is the basis for our appeal.
这就是我们申诉的基础
It all looks good.
看起来都不错
Hey, Emily.
嘿 艾米莉
Oh.
噢
State Court, District Court, Third Circuit?
州法庭 地方法♥院♥ 三号♥室
Yeah.
对
l'll get them right over there. Thank you.
我马上送过去 谢谢
Want to get some breakfast? l'm already late for work.
你去吃早餐吗 我上班已经迟到了
Thank you, Nick.
谢谢你 尼克
No problem.
没事
l'll go to 11.
一万一就愿意
John, l think the problem is they're not prepared to tender any payment.
约翰 我觉得问题是他们还没有准备好付款
Then the deal's off.
那交易就取消了
Sorry.
抱歉
l was, uh... Sorry.
我 呃 抱歉
Nick, when you spoke with Phelps,
尼克 你和菲尔普斯谈的时候
did you get a sense that he might compromise on this?
有没有感觉他可能会让步
No.
没有
You'll call him again?
你再打给他
Phelps?
菲尔普斯吗
l think if you tell him how serious l am, he'll be--
我认为如果你告诉他我有多认真 他就会
You're telling me that you're willing to walk away
你是告诉我 你准备放弃从两千四百万
from _24 million over a _22,000 clean-up bill?
就为了两万二的清理费用吗
l just told Walter l'll go to 1 1.
我只是告诉沃尔特 我愿意出一万一
So you're willing to walk away over 1 1 ,OOO?
所以你愿意出一万一吗
Yes.
对
Forgive me, John, but, uh...
抱歉 约翰 但是 呃
lt was your company that contaminated the soil in the first place.
是你的公♥司♥先污染了土地
l mean, all the buyer wants is for you to fix it.
我是说 所有的买♥♥家都想你修理它
lt's the principle.
这是原则
We've worked together before.
我们之前一起工作过
lt's not the principle with you. It's about the _1 1 ,OOO. At least admit that.
这不是针对你的原则 这关于一万一千美元 至少要承认这点
Nick, for God's sake.
尼克 看在上帝的份上
lt is the principle. It is about the principle.
这是原则 是原则问题
You know, l...
你知道 我
l--l don't think this place is gonna work out for me.
我 我不认为这地方适合我工作
l'm--l'm sorry, Walter.
我 抱歉 沃尔特
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
l'm fine now. Thanks a lot.
我没事了 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Lulu, l just want you to know l'm gonna be the best father l can be.
露露 我只是想让你知道我可以做个好爸爸
l know that.
我知道
Just hear me out.
听我说完
l guess, uh...
我猜 呃
When you said you wanted her to have your Iast name,
当你说说你想让她用你的姓氏的时候
l realized what that meant.
我意识到了
l think you're reading too much into it, Nick.
我觉得你想的太多了 尼克
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表