剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
哦
Asked her consent last night and,
我昨晚问了她的意见
she said, 'yes', so...
她说她愿意 所以
Right. Well, you need my help with anything?
好 需要我帮忙吗
No. But, thanks.
不用 谢谢
Matter of fact, Lulu's helping me out.
试试上 露露帮了我很多忙
Lulu. Great. Well, she knows what she's doing.
露露啊 太好了 她知道自己在做什么
Good. All right.
很好 好吧
Okay, take care. Oh, by the way,
好的 保重 另外
did you ask her about that housewarming gift?
你有没有问她关于乔迁礼物的事
No. Forgot.
没有 我忘了
Well, ask her.
那你问问她
Laura Donnellon?
劳拉·唐纳龙是哪位
What? Oh, that's me.
什么 哦 是我
So Miss Donnellon, there will be a shelter hearing later this afternoon.
唐纳龙小姐 今天下午会有一个收♥容♥所♥听证会
Right.
嗯
And, uh, given your situation
鉴于你的情况
there's no way that the judge will grant you custody of your child.
法官不可能把孩子的监护权给你
Got it.
知道了
Do you, uh,
你
have any family in the region that might be willing to take Virginia?
你有没有这个地区的家人愿意收养佛吉尼亚的
Yeah. My family.
有 我家人
l've got a son.
我有个儿子
My parents took him
我的父母收留了他
and won't let me see him, if that's what you're talking about.
他们不让我见他 如果你是在问我的父母的话
Do your parents know about your daughter?
你父母知道你女儿的事情吗
Guess they're about to find out, huh?
我想他们也快知道了
Yeah, well, uh, do they live in Pittsburgh?
好吧 他们住在匹兹堡吗
Yeah, in Fox Chapel.
是 在福克斯教堂
My dad has that construction company by the airport.
我爸在机场旁边开了一家建筑公♥司♥
Donnellon Construction?
唐纳纶建筑公♥司♥是你♥爸♥开的啊
My dad, that's his company.
是的 是我爸的
Huh. Okay.
好吧
Uh, well, the best thing for you to do
现在对你来说
is to go to the hearing this afternoon
今天下午一定要去听证会
and, just be open to taking parenting classes and finding a job
跟法官和陪审团说你要去上父母育儿课 要去找工作
and definitely a drug treatment program.
并且要明确自己的药物治疗计划
Been there.
我之前也说过
Laura, you're coming here tells me that you want help.
劳拉 你来这里告诉我你想要得到帮助
Ever desiring, one sees the manifestation.
少私寡欲
Ever desireless, one sees the mystery.
知足者富
What?
什么
The Tao.
道
lt means wanting things makes you blind.
意思是 利欲会蒙蔽你的双眼
So then you don't want help?
所以你不想要帮助
l am not a problem to be fixed.
我本身没有问题
Okay, um--
好吧
Well, we'll just tell the judge that you're, willing to start
那我们就跟法官说 你愿意
making some changes and we'll go from there.
开始一些新的改变 我们先这样开始吧
Laura?
劳拉
What?
什么
Nothing.
没事
l called the community college.
我联♥系♥了社区大学
They've agreed to set up a new payment plan for you so you can re-enroll.
他们同意你建立一个新的还款计划 你可以重新报名了
Oh, man.
哦 我的天
You just, like, totally fixed my life.
你拯救了我
l just made a call.
我只是打了一个电♥话♥而已
You-- l can't even believe it.
你 我简直不敢相信
l don't-- l don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么好了
Call this number. Use my name
打这个电♥话♥ 报上我的名字
and they'll work it out with you.
他们会帮你
l just tell them my attorney, Nick Fallin, told me to call and then they'll help?
我就跟他们说 我的律师尼克·法林让我打电♥话♥给你们说你们会帮我吗
Yeah.
是的
l'll pay you back.
我拿走的钱
The cash l took.
我会还给你的
Right. Yeah, so
好吧 所以
You want to come in or something for a beer?
你想进来喝一杯吗
Hey, Nick?
喂 尼克
Virginia Donnellon was found unattended in the front seat of an old car.
弗吉尼亚·唐纳龙被发现一人独自待在一辆旧车的前排座位上
Her mother, Laura Donnellon, is believed to be a drug addict.
她的妈妈 劳拉·唐纳龙 是一个吸毒者
She has been arrested twice for prostitution since her return
在她回到匹兹堡的近半年里 她已经由于
to Pittsburgh in the last six months.
卖♥♥淫被捕两次了
Your recommendation?
你的建议呢
Well, Virginia cannot be returned to a car.
这个 弗吉尼亚不能就住车里啊
Her maternal grandparents, Richard and Mary Donnellon,
她的外祖父母 理查德和玛丽·唐纳论
have agreed to provide a home for the child.
已经同意会给这个孩子一个家
They're prepared to raise an infant?
他们准备要养育这个婴儿吗
Richard and Mary are already raising Laura's first child,
理查德和玛丽已经收养了劳拉的第一个孩子
a fourteen-year-old boy named Thomas.
一个叫托马斯的十四岁男孩
But, they do, however, have one condition.
但是 他们只有一个条件
A condition?
什么条件
They request that, uh--
他们要求
their daughter, Laura, not have access to Virginia until she completes
他们的女儿在没有戒毒完全之前
a drug rehabilitation program.
没有探看弗吉尼亚的权利
Ms. Archer, is your client coming?
阿奇女士 你的当事人来了吗
Uh, l think that she's on her way, Your Honor.
法官大人 我想她正在来的路上
You think?
你认为
l'm not prepared to enter a ruling
在没有见到这位妈妈之前我不准备
until l meet the mother.
宣判结果
We'll reconvene tomorrow morning at eleven o'clock.
明天早上十一点再次开庭
You missed your hearing.
你的听证会你怎么没去
My dad was there.
我爸在那儿
Yeah, he was and No.
是的 他在 不
l mean, my dad was there.
我的意思是我爸在那儿
l don't understand.
你在说什么
l don't talk to my dad.
我跟我爸没有话说
Your parents have taken temporary custody of Virginia.
你的父母已经暂时照顾弗吉尼亚了
You think this is about drugs?
你觉得这是毒品的原因吗
Well, Laura--
这个 劳拉
You know, l graduated
你知道吗 我以班级第二名的
second in my class at Fox Chapel High School.
成绩从福克斯教堂高中毕业
l went to Brown for three semesters.
我在布朗大学念了三个学期
Okay.
然后呢
My dad, Dick, drives up to Providence
我的爸爸 迪克 开着他的奔驰
in his Mercedes.
去了普罗维登斯
l was pregnant with Thomas.
我当时怀着托马斯
He walks into my dorm room and he tells me to pack.
他走进我的宿舍让我收拾行李
He tells me that we're going home.
跟我说要带我回家
All the way back, Dick doesn't say a word
回来的路上 迪克一句话也没说
until we pull up in front of Mercyhurst Rehab Clinic
直到他把车停在了梅西赫斯特戒毒所
then Dick finally talks.
然后他终于开口说话了
He says, ''Get out.''
他说 滚出来
What do you want me to do, Laura?
你想让我怎么做 劳拉
'You are free, therefore choose#
你有你的选择
l'm gonna tell the court that you are amenable to your baby
我会跟法官说关于你的孩子
being placed with your parents.
跟着外公外婆住没有意见
Yeah.
嗯
And l'll tell the court to support
我也会请求法庭提供本县应该给你
your rehabilitation and to give you all of the services the County
提供的康复服务给你
has to offer so that you can go back home.
这样你就能回家了
Your hearing is tomorrow at eleven.
你的听证会在明天早上十一点开始
Tomorrow morning. l'll see ya there.
明天早上 在那儿见
Well, l appreciate you coming by, Roy.
罗伊 非常感谢你可以来
Sure.
没事
Here ya go.
给
So how was-- how was Florida?
在佛罗里达怎么样
You know that lady l introduced you to,
就是那个介绍你去的小姐 她怎么样了
Cheryl Ann? Yeah.
谢丽尔·安吗 是的
Took my money and dumped me.
她拿走了我的钱把我甩了
Really? Uhhuh.
是吗 是啊
Well, l'm sorry to hear that.
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表