剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Why don't you tell your lawyer you want to come home?
你为什么不告诉你的律师你想回家
'Cause I don't want to.
因为我不想回去
$21 for a piece of chicken?
一块鸡肉要21美元吗
Ma, it's all right.
妈 就是这样的
It doesn't even come with vegetables. You have to order that extra.
里面甚至连蔬菜都没有 你还必须额外点
It's all right. Really. Just... just order what you want.
就是这样的 真的 你就点你想吃的
So... this man.
那 这个男的
He just came from outta nowhere?
不知道他是从哪儿冒出来的吗
Uh, yeah... pretty much.
呃 对 差不多是这样
I mean, I just walking to my car and...
我是说 我就是往车子那儿走然后
Did you see what he looked like?
你看到他长什么样子了吗
No. Not really.
没有 不清楚
l-- I was, uh... it was pretty late.
我 我 呃 那天太晚了
How late?
有多晚
Late.
很晚
Uh... so listen, this new... this new place Maple Gardens...
呃 好了 这个 这个新餐厅叫 枫树花♥园♥
l... it... sounds great.
听 听起来不错
I've been reading about it on the Internet.
我在网上看到过它家
Uh... Iots of activities.
呃 有很多活动
Yeah, I know. I'm... I'm really excited.
对 我知道 我很期待
New beginnings.
新的开始
I'm so glad.
我很高兴
So... what do you... what do you want?
那么 你想要 你想要什么
I want the son of a bitch to go to jail for a long time.
我想让那个狗♥娘♥养♥的在监狱待着
Ma.
妈
lf someone hadn't called the police, who knows what might have happened?
如果没人报♥警♥的话 谁知道之后可能会发生什么
Thanks.
谢谢
Nicholas, have you seen Jake?
尼古拉斯 你看到杰克了吗
No.
没有
He was supposed to get back to me with that Denmar research.
他本来应该回来和我一起处理丹马克的调查
Well, I wouldn't let it worry you. I'm sure he's gonna get around to it.
好吧 我不想让你担心 我相信他会抽出时间来的
Well, getting around to it is not gonna cut it.
好吧 抽时间可完成不了这事
I'm supposed to be over at KirkendalI's in ten minutes.
我本来应该十分钟内就到克肯达尔那儿
Uh, well...
呃 那
You know, I can help you out with this Denmar matter.
你知道 我可以帮你解决丹马克的案子
I'm okay.
我没事
I could just do a little research for you, if you want.
我可以帮你做一点调查 如果你想的话
No, I'm fine. I just...
不 我没事 我只是
my stomach's a little off because of these pain pills, that's all.
我的胃因为那些止痛药有点难受 就是这样
Have you considered talking to someone... about what happened?
你有考虑过和谁谈谈吗 关于发生的事
I'm-- I'm fine. Really.
我 我没事 真的
Nick, I said I'd handle it.
尼克 我说了我能搞定
I'll leave a memo on your desk tomorrow morning.
我明天上午会留个备忘录在你桌上
Apologize for the inconvenience, Mr. Straka.
很抱歉打扰到您 斯特拉卡先生
Just wanted to update you.
只是想向您更新下进展
Look, Detective.
听着 警探
l... I appreciate what you're doing.
我 我感谢您做的这些事
l-- I really do.
我 真的感谢
But, you know, I am... I am very busy right now.
但是你知道 我 我现在非常的忙
The motel manager that dialed 91 1?
汽车旅馆的经理打了报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
He picked the suspect out of the photo array.
他从照片中认出了嫌疑犯
Uh-huh.
好的
Took him about two seconds.
两秒钟就找到他了
Guess he got a real good look at him.
我猜他看得很清楚
Okay.
好吧
His room is right next to the room you were in.
他的房♥间就在你的隔壁
So... want to try again?
所有 想再试试吗
Try what?
试什么
Looking at the photos.
看看照片
Like I said, I didn't see him.
我说了 我没看见他
Well, how about if you come down to the station?
那么 如果让你到警局去怎么样
We'll put the guy in a lineup. Maybe you'll see him then.
我们把这个家伙排在一个队伍里 之后也许你能认出他
You know, it's a waste of time. I didn't see him.
你知道 这是在浪费时间 我没有看见他
I mean, this guy Addas could be serving me fried eggs at CC's Diner,
我是说 这个叫阿达斯的家伙可能在CC餐厅为我煎过鸡蛋
and I wouldn't know who he is. You know?
所以我不知道他是谁 你明白吗
Look, Mr. Straka,
你看 斯特拉卡先生
this Addas... he's been a suspect in a few similar cases.
这个阿达斯 他是几起相似案件的嫌疑人
So, you know,
所以你知道
if we could nail him on more than just using a stolen credit card,
如果我们能证明他不仅仅用了偷来的信♥用♥卡♥
it would be great.
那就太好了
I didn't see him.
我没看到他
Oh, hey, Nick.
噢 嘿 尼克
Pete Romello's not gonna work.
皮特·罗梅洛没有工作
What?
什么
He got arrested nine months ago. I know.
他九个月前被捕了 我知道
For beating up his girlfriend.
因为殴打他的女朋友
I called him. Told him Luke can't live with him.
我打电♥话♥给他 告诉他卢克不能和他一起生活
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
I had a really nice time last night. Me, too.
昨晚过得很愉快 我也是
Uh, I was fiddling around with some numbers for the trust, and I think that...
呃 我在信托中心搞金额的事儿 然后我想
Uh, I want you to tell me if you think it's too much, okay?
呃 如果你觉得太多了我想你可以告诉我 好吗
But, I think that, given how much you make compared to how much...
但是我觉得 考虑到你赚了多少就放多少
How much? A hundred thousand.
多少 十万
If you think it's too much... Well, I was thinking two hundred.
如果你觉得太多了 好吧 我觉得可以放二十万
Oh. Really?
噢 真的吗
Well, since it's a Special Needs Trust, we can only contribute to it once.
那 这是个特殊需要的基金 我们只能贡献一次
We might as well make it count.
我们可以算一算
Oh. Right. Okay.
噢 对 好的
Um, I'm not really sure how much I can...
呃 我不确定我能出多少
I'll take care of it. Mm.
我会处理的 嗯
What the hell is going on?
他妈的发生了什么
Uh, Mr. Romello...
呃 罗梅洛先生
I just got a call from some broad telling me that Luke can't live with me.
我刚接到电♥话♥告诉我说 卢克不能和我一起生活
Right. Why?
对 为什么
'Cause l-- I slapped that tramp Debra a couple times when I was drunk?
是因为我 我在喝醉的时候揍了黛布拉几次吗
I mean, you'd smack her pretty face, too,
我是说 如果你看到她和你的兄弟鬼混的话
if you walked in on her screwing your brother.
你也会揍她的漂亮脸蛋
I think the decision has more to do with the fact
我想做这个决定更多的原因是
that you assaulted your girlfriend nine months ago.
你在九个月前殴打了你的女朋友
Assault? I pushed her.
殴打吗 我是推了她
Luke can't live with you. I'm sorry.
卢克不能和你生活在一起 抱歉
All right, fine. Fine.
行 好 好
Send him back to Deb, huh?
把他送回到黛布拉那儿 是吗
That'll be good for him.
那对他来说会是好的
Mr. Straka.
斯特拉卡先生
What?
什么
We're close to cutting a plea bargain with Addas.
我们快要达成对阿达斯的认罪协议了
Oh. Well, good for you.
噢 好的 对你来说不错
Three to five.
三对五
Deviate sexual intercourse.
偏离性♥交♥
That's what it's called.
这就是它的名字
Well, that's not what happened.
好吧 事情不是这样的
Maybe.
也许吧
Does... does Addas happen to know that I did not l.D. him?
那 阿达斯知道我没有认出他吗
Deal won't be official for another few days,
判决几天之后才会正式生效
so if you feel like changing your mind, there's time.
所以如果你想改变主意的话 还有时间
You know, Detective... we've-- we've kinda been through this, you know?
你知道 警探 我们 我们已经确认过这些事了 对吧
I know. Yeah.
我知道 对
But either way, the truth is gonna come out.
但无论如何 真♥相♥都会大白的
When somebody cops a plea,
当有人认罪时
they've gotta tell the judge what happened on the record.
他们必须告诉法官记录上发生了什么
So no matter what... people are gonna know how you met.
所以不管怎么样 人们都会知道你们是怎么认识的
What you did with him.
你对他做了什么
What he did to you.
他对你做了什么
lf you l.D. this scumbag and let us go to trial...
如果你发现了这个人♥渣♥ 让我们去审他
we'll put him away for fifteen years... otherwise...
我们会把他关十五年 否则
Uh... your name Jay?
呃 你叫杰伊是吗
Who are you? Luke Romello's lawyer.
你是谁 卢卡·罗梅洛的律师
l-- I just wanted to ask you some questions about Debra.
我 我只是想问你一些关于黛布拉的事
Like what?
比如什么
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表