剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Why? It's not about me, Taliek.
为什么 这和我没关系 塔里克
lt is now, since you're the one who's gotta fight for my life.
现在有了 因为你是要我的生命而战斗的人
You know, why don't you just take a little time and think about this.
你知道 为什么你不花点时间来想想关于宽恕的问题呢
Look, l don't have much, you know, for myself.
听着 我没有太多时间了 你知道的 对我而言
Except for one thing, man.
除了这一件事 伙计
That's my pride.
那是我的骄傲
So if you don't think we can do this thing, just tell me now,
所以如果你不觉得我们可以做这件事 现在就告诉我
instead of wasting your time and mine
而不是浪费你和我的时间
doing something you don't want to do.
做一些你不想做的事
Be honest. You don't think we can win this thing.
说实话 你不认为我们能成功
You have very little chance, okay?
你有非常小的机会 好吗
So, in your words--
所以 用你的话说
Then what's the point, man! Why are you--
那又有什么意义呢 伙计 你为什么
Hey, l'm ready to roll.
嘿 我准备走了
You guys talked me into taking this thing.
你的人说服我接受这件事
l mean, l wanted 27 million, and you talked me into taking 24.
我是说 我想要两千七百万 而你让我接受两千四百万
So, l'm out three million there. And now this? You gotta be kidding me.
那么 我就损失了三百万 现在是这意思么 你在开玩笑吗
lt is customary for the seller to pay for any environmental clean-up.
按照惯例 卖♥♥方必须支付所有环境清理的费用
lt's _22,OOO.
那是两万两千美元
Right.
对
The buyer's adamant about this.
买♥♥家对这个态度很坚决
So is the seller.
那卖♥♥方也是如此
Excuse me. Mr. Fallin?
打扰一下 法林先生
l am so sorry, but there's a Mr. Masterson waiting for you.
我很抱歉 但是有一位马斯特森先生正在等您
He says it's literally a life or death situation.
他说是生死攸关的情况
Two minutes.
两分钟
You agree to terms. And in my book, those are the terms.
你同意条款 然后我这里 那些是条款
l mean, once you've agreed to the terms, you can't just change the terms.
我是说 一旦你同意了条款 你就不能再改了
The courts denied our claims.
法♥院♥拒绝了我们的请求
Did they give any reason? They don't have to.
他们有给任何理由吗 他们不需要给
l'm sorry.
抱歉
l went to tell Taliek. He fired me.
我去找了塔里克 他把我解雇了
He says you told him there's no point in trying any more.
他说你告诉他没必要再试了
No, that's not what l said. What the hell did you say?
不 我不是这么说的 你到底说了什么
Alvin, you wanted me to try and help the guy.
阿尔文 你想我试着帮那个家伙
l did what you asked.
我按你说的做了
lf he fires his lawyers, then, you know, what can l do?
如果他炒了他的律师 然后 你知道 我们能做什么吗
Right. Well--
对 好
You know, l'm in the middle of a meeting...
你知道 我有个会才开了一半
Well, the thing is all that's left is a Board of Pardons hearing.
好吧 现在只剩下一个赦免委员会的审讯了
A prisoner can't represent himself. So if he doesn't use us, he's dead.
一个犯人不能自己辩护 所以如果他不用我们的话 他就要死了
But please, go back to your meeting.
但是好吧 回去开你的会吧
l told that son of a bitch Phelps l would take the 24 million, but that's it.
我告诉过那个狗♥娘♥养♥的菲尔普斯了 我要两千四百万 就是这样
No nickel and diming from signing to closing. And l meant it.
不要在讨价还价了 我的意思很清楚了
l'm not shelling out another penny.
我不会再花一分钱了
All right. l'll call Phelps,
好吧 我会打电♥话♥给菲尔普斯
tell him you refuse to pay for the environmental clean-up.
告诉他您拒绝支付环境清理的费用
Good.
可以
And tell him l don't appreciate the changing terms.
还要告诉他我不喜欢改变条款
That's no way to do business.
生意不是这么做的
Hey. Really great to have you here, Nick.
嘿 你来这真是太好了 尼克
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
How is she?
她怎么样了
She's good.
她挺好的
She was wide awake for a couple of hours.
她醒了两三个小时
She squeezed my finger really hard.
她用力捏我的手指
That's great.
那很棒
You know, l left my address book on my desk in my office.
你知道 我把我的地址本忘在我办公室的桌子上了
Could you please get it for me?
你能帮我拿一下吗
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
Alvin told me you're not going back to work.
阿尔文告诉我你不打算回去工作
Yeah. Not full-time.
对 不做全职了
When did you decide that?
你什么时候决定的
Yesterday.
昨天
She needs me.
她需要我
She needs me.
她需要我
Well, l think you're making the right decision.
好吧 我觉得你会做出正确的决定
So, the woman from the administrative office came by
那么 那位女士从行政办公室来的
with the birth certificate.
带着出生证明
l haven't filled it out yet.
我还没有填
Well, l could do that for you.
好吧 我会帮你填的
No. l wanted to talk to you about it first.
不用 我想先和你谈一下
Right.
好
l think that because l am gonna have physical custody
我想因为我有孩子的监护权
and, uh... and because we're not married--
而且 因为我们没有结婚
You want her to have your last name?
你想她用你的姓氏吗
Yeah. l think--l think so, yeah.
对 我 我是这么想的 对
Well, l'm gonna go see her, so...
好 我准备去看看她 那
Okay. Okay.
好 好
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
l'm representing this girl who wants to emancipate herself.
我是这个想解放她自己的女孩的代表
Does she have a job yet? No, not yet.
她还没有工作吗 不 还没有
Well, unless she has a job, you won't win.
好吧 除非她有工作 否则你赢不了
Antarctica. When are you leaving?
南极 你什么时候去
l'm not.
我不去
Why not? l have to work.
为什么不去 我得工作
Well, you've missed your window, anyway.
好吧 你错过了你的机会 总之
What do you mean? Seasons.
你什么意思 季节
South of the equator, they're the opposite. It's freezing down there.
在赤道以南 它们的季节相反 那儿下面太冷了
Even if you wanted to go.
即使你想去的话
Where's your compassion? What?
你的同情心在哪儿 什么
Your compassion. Where is it?
你的同情心 它在哪儿
l entrusted you to do one thing today. One thing.
我今天就拜托了你一件事 一件事
Help a condemned man. Give him a little hope.
帮助一个死刑犯 给他一点希望
And what'd you do?
你做了什么
Well, he asked me what his chances are, Alvin,
好吧 他问我他的机会是什么 阿尔文
so l decided to be honest with him. l told him the truth.
所以我决定诚实的告诉他 我告诉了他真♥相♥
Taliek Allen: Seven years old.
塔里克·艾伦 七岁时
His father shoots himself in the head while Taliek is watching television.
他的爸爸在塔里克看电视的时候朝自己的头开了枪
Taliek Allen: Ten years old. His mother abandons him.
塔里克·艾伦 十岁时 他的妈妈遗弃了他
Taliek Allen: 1 1 years old. Arrested selling crack cocaine.
塔里克·艾伦 十一岁时 贩毒卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥被捕
l know the stories, Alvin. These aren't just stories, Nick.
我知道这些故事 阿尔文 这些不只是故事 尼克
This is a life.
这是一段人生
How long were you with us?
你和我们一起多久了
Were you even awake?
有没有清醒过
Nick! Hey! Brad Fulton.
尼克 嘿 布拉德·富尔顿
Uh, yeah, l know.
呃 是 我知道
Glad you're helping out in the Clayton matter.
很高兴你能帮忙克莱顿的案子
Oh, thank you.
噢 谢谢你
John's my client. l brought him in.
约翰是我的客户 我带他来的
Right.
对
Just so you're real clear.
只是为了让你更明白
Great.
好
Glad you're helping out.
感谢你的帮忙
You and l should, uh, go get a drink sometime.
你和我应该 呃 有时间去喝一杯
Oh, uh, talk to Phelps on the Clayton matter?
噢 呃 和菲尔普斯谈克莱顿的事吗
Not yet. Clayton's calling every hour.
还不用 克莱顿每小时都打电♥话♥来
All right. l'll get on it.
好吧 我去
l know it's only 22 grand, but l'll do it right now.
我知道这单只有两万两千 但是 我马上就做
Chuck Phelps, please.
查·菲尔普斯 谢谢
Chuck, hey. Nick Fallin.
查 嘿 尼克·法林
Listen, uh, l'm over at McNeil working with John Clayton.
听着 呃 我在麦克尼尔和约翰·克莱顿一起工作
Yeah. You know, l was calling about the clean-up costs.
对 你知道 我打电♥话♥来是为了清理费用
Oh, yeah, l understand perfectly.
噢 对 我完全理解
But, uh...
但是 呃
Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle.
也许我们可以各退一步
Chuck, l'm just the messenger. Chuck--Chuck...
查克 我只是个传话人 查 查
Yeah. Nice, uh-- Nice talking to you, too.
好 高兴 呃 跟你聊也很高兴
Lulu. Hey.
露露 嘿
You know, l was thinking about the birth certificate.
你知道 我在想关于出生证明的事
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表