剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
No, l don't think l am, Lulu.
不 我不觉得我想多了 露露
You want the baby to have your last name because...
你想让孩子用你的姓氏 因为
because you don't want to have mine.
因为你不想要我的
Am l right?
我说得对吗
Lulu?
露露
Yes.
对
That's right.
没错
l really wanted to make this work, Nick.
我真的很想这么做 尼克
You know, l...
你知道 我
But there's just something, um, just something--
但就是有些事 呃 就是有些事
lt's okay. You don't have to tell me.
没事 你不用告诉我
lt's just how you feel.
这就是你的感觉
Yeah, it's just how l feel.
对 就是我的感觉
lt's okay.
没事
Give her your name.
给她你的姓氏
lt's not gonna change the way l feel about her.
这不会改变我对她的感觉
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, l'm gonna go see her.
好了 我去看她了
Nicholas.
尼古拉斯
Dad. Come and see your granddaughter.
爸 过来看你的孙女
Oh, good.
噢 好
She's beautiful, Nicholas.
她很漂亮 尼古拉斯
You know, it's gonna be--
你知道 这会
lt's gonna be hard. l know. l know.
会很艰难 我知道 我知道
Yeah.
对
She is beautiful.
她真漂亮
Yeah.
是啊
l stepped down today.
我今天退休了
Of counsel?
退了律师顾问吗
Yeah.
对
So l'm gonna have a lot of time... to be with her.
所以我有很长的时间 陪着她了
That'll be great.
那很好啊
l was thinking it might be nice if we had Sunday dinner every week.
我在想如果我们每周日都在一起吃晚饭可能会更好
Sure.
当然
You and me and Lulu and her.
你和我 露露还有她
Right.
好
Yeah, that'll be nice.
对 那会很棒的
What?
什么
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Any news? No, not yet.
有消息吗 不 还没有
What's going on?
怎么了
l just thought you might want to go get something to eat.
我就是在想你可能想去吃点东西
l gotta wait for the call.
我在等电♥话♥
Yeah.
好
You ready for the funding meeting tomorrow?
你准备好明天的融♥资♥会议了吗
Yeah.
是的
That.
那
Been thinking about merging this place with the Children's Project.
我在想把把这个地方和儿童项目结合起来
Kate Shaw's place? Yeah.
凯特·肖的地方吗 对
l've only got so much time left, Nick.
我只剩这些时间了 尼克
l've given this place most of my life.
我的大半辈子都在这里
l got things to do before l, you know... move On.
我有事情要做在我 你知道 继续前进
How you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
Well, my fingers get numb, tingle.
嗯 我的手指开始麻木了 有刺痛感
l fall down sometimes.
我有时会摔倒
Yeah.
对
l knew it was coming.
我知道它要来了
lt's just, uh-- It's not as scary.
他就是 呃 没那么吓人
That it's happening.
它只是发生了
Well, if you hear, call me.
好了 如果你听有消息了 打我电♥话♥
Anne.
安妮
lt's a good name.
是个好名字
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry.
抱歉
lt's Alvin.
是艾尔文
Hello?
你好
The courts rejected our petitions.
法庭拒绝了我们的请♥愿♥书
Did you tell him yet?
你还没告诉他吗
Well, you should tell him.
好吧 你应该告诉他了
He's my last case.
他是我最后的案子
What are you talking about? l think so.
你在说什么 我是这么想的
Oh, come on, Alvin. No, It's not because we lost.
噢 别这样 阿尔文 不 不是因为我们输了
lt's time for me to do some other things.
我是时候做些别的事了
Would you tell him for me?
你能替我告诉他吗
Yeah, sure.
可以 当然
Thank you.
谢谢
You're a better man than you think you are.
你比你想象中的要好
Thank you.
谢谢
Remember that.
记住这点
All right.
好的
Are you all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
Sorry.
抱歉
Emotional.
情绪上来了
All right.
没事
Morning.
早
Morning.
早
Thank you.
谢谢
Can l get you anything else to drink?
你们还要喝点什么吗
Another comee or water or something?
再来杯咖啡或者水什么的
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Excuse me. Nick?
抱歉 尼克
Do you know where Alvin is? He's not here?
你知道阿尔文在哪儿吗 他不在这儿吗
No. He left this note: ''Gone to Antarctica.''
不 他留了这个便条 去南极了
It's weird, isn't it? No.
很奇怪 不是吗 不
Well, l've got the people from the State Funding Board waiting.
好吧 州财政委员会的人在等我
Right. l don't know what to say to them.
好 我不知道跟他们说什么
l'm sorry for the delay.
我很抱歉延迟了
ls Alvin coming or not?
阿尔文是来还是不来
No. Alvin won't be coming to this meeting.
不 阿尔文不来参加这次会议了
No, no, no, please. l'm here. l'd like to talk to you.
不 不 不 别 我在这儿 我可以和你们谈
Who are you?
你是谁
My name's Nick Fallin.
我是尼克·法林
Are you in charge here?
你是这儿的主管吗
Yes. Yes, l am.
对 是的 我是
Since when? Since, uh Well, l just started.
什么时候开始的 开始 呃 好吧 我刚上任
Would you like to take a seat, please?
你想坐下吗 请吧
So, Mr. Fallen?
那么 法尔林先生
Fallin.
是法林
Mr. Fallin, what are your needs?
法林先生 你需要什么
Money...and a lot of it.
钱 很多钱
We have over 5,OOO clients here,and if we're not careful,
我们有超过五千个客户 如果我们不仔细的话
most of them will wind up on the wrong end of the legal system.
他们中的大多数人会走上法律体系的歧途
Those of you that don't already know,
你们中的那些人还不知道
the mission of Legal Services of Pittsburgh is simple:
匹兹堡法律服务的使命很简单
To provide quality legal representation
为儿童和贫困人♥民♥提供
and advocacy assistance to children and to the indigent.
有质量的合法的法律援助和辩护
Our annual budget last year was a little over a million dollars.
我们去年的年度预算超了一百万美金
We are hoping that this year you will pay for at least half of that.
我们希望你们今年能至少支付一半的费用
Federal budget cuts are forcing us to find new sources of funding.
联邦预算的削减迫使我们来寻找新的资金来源
A 100/o increase on your part would make a world of dimerence.
你们每增加一百美元就能创造一个不同的世界
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表