剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Okay.
好的
So we're gonna have to go in and take Connor out of his custody today.
所以我们今天必须把康纳从监护那儿带走
And I thought of you,
然后我想到了你
because, well, he just needs someone really good to represent him,
因为 嗯 他需要的是一个真正能代表他的人
if you don't mind working with me.
如果你不介意和我一起工作的话
Well, let's not make this about us, Suzanne.
好吧 让我们不要把这件事牵扯到我们身上 苏珊娜
I'm taking the entire staff out to lunch-- On me.
我今天午饭 请全体员工吃饭
You guys want to come? Oh, no, thank you, Alvin.
你想要过来吗 哦 不了 谢谢你 阿尔文
Suzanne?
苏珊娜
Oh, nice, but no, thank you.
哦 这很好 但是不 谢谢你
Okay.
好吧
So, I'll just go ahead and set up that meeting.
那么 我现在就去安排会议
Yeah.
好的
So, Connor, I know this is a very hard time for you,
康纳 我知道这对你来说是很艰难
and I really appreciate you coming and talking today.
我非常感谢你今天可以过来和我们谈话
How much do we get?
我们能得到多少
Uh, uh, excuse me?
嗯 呃 不好意思
How much do we get?
我们能得到多少
Yeah, Mr. Adams, uh Dell.
是的 亚当斯先生 呃 戴尔
Dell. Dell, we're not here to discuss money.
戴尔 戴尔 我们来这里不是为了谈论钱
We're here to discuss what happened on the bus.
我们来这里讨论公交车上发生的事情
You represent the bus company? Right.
您代表公交车公♥司♥ 对的
Connor said the driver crashed the bus on purpose.
康纳说 司机故意撞毁了公交车
So, how much do we get?
所以 我们可以得到多少
Mr. Adams? Nick Fallin. Nice to meet you.
亚当斯先生吗 尼克·法林 很高兴认识你
Connor, right?
康纳 是吗
Connor, you said the bus driver crashed the bus on purpose?
康纳 你说公交车司机故意撞坏公交车的
Yeah.
是的
Did you tell that to the police? No.
你告诉警♥察♥了吗 没有
Connor, if they're not paying, you're not talking.
康纳 如果他们不付钱 跟你就没得谈
Mr. Jenkins, I'm sorry to disturb you.
詹金斯先生 很抱歉打扰你
You work for ACT? That's right.
你为ACT工作 是的
I need to speak with you about this accident today.
我今天需要和你谈谈这次事故
[Man on TV] Now, J know you all remember that day.
现在 我知道你们都记得那一天
Norah, would you go into the other room with your grandma, please?
诺拉 你和你奶奶到另一个房♥间去好吗
...come down Mount Sinai...
从西奈山下来
Already told the police everything.
我已经把一切都告诉了警♥察♥
Right. Even pissed in a cup, gave blood,
是的 甚至是尿检 抽血
blew into a breathalyzer.
对着酒精测醉仪吹气
All came back fine, they said.
他们说 一切都没问题
I have to record this, if it's okay.
如果可以的话 我得把它录下来
Thank you.
谢谢你
Uh, please state your name and where you work.
请说出你的名字和工作地点
Clim Jenkins. I'm a bus driver for the city lines.
克利姆·詹金斯 我是城市线的公共汽车司机
Mr. Jenkins, you were driving the 38B bus
詹金斯先生 你开的是38号♥公交车
that was involved in the accident today?
在今天发生了车祸
Yes.
是的
I interviewed someone else that was actually on that bus--
我采访了另一个在那辆公交车上的人
a boy that was sitting up at the front.
一个坐在前排的男孩
Okay.
好的
He blames you for the accident.
他把车祸归咎于你
He said that you crashed the bus intentionally.
他说你故意撞了公交车
I would never crash the bus intentionally.
我决不会故意撞公共汽车的
Of course not. I'm sorry.
当然不会 我很抱歉
Mr. Jenkins, can you-- can you tell me what you remember of the crash?
詹金斯先生 你能 你能告诉我对于车祸你还记得什么吗
You were driving on Route 51 .
你在51号♥公路上开车
How fast were you going?
你开得有多快
Um, 35, maybe 40.
嗯 35码 也许40码
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么事
I saw the next stop up ahead.
我看到了下一站
The next thing I know, the-- the bus was skidding.
接下来我知道的是 公共汽车打滑了
I must've driven over a patch of ice.
我觉得我一定是在冰面上开车
You don't want to hit the brakes
你不会想到要踩刹车的
because, you know, you lose control,
因为 你知道的 车失去控制了
so, l-- I just tried to, uh, uh, steer through it.
所以 我 我只是想 呃 呃 开过去
I saw, uh,
我看见 嗯
the guardrail coming up,
护栏
and, uh,
然后 嗯
that's when I slammed on the brakes,
当时我猛踩刹车
but, uh...
但是 呃
it just kept going.
它没有停下来
Hey, Suzanne.
嘿 苏珊娜
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
lt's a 30-day program, and it has 12 steps,
我有一个为期30天的项目 它有12个步骤
and one of the steps
其中一个步骤是
is to, uh, make a list of people
嗯 是列一个名单
that you may have either hurt
你可能伤害过的人的名单
or-- or mistreated and then make amends.
或者虐待过的人 然后做出补偿
Okay.
好的
You're-- You're on my list.
你 你在我的名单上
Why?
为什么
Uh, when l-- when I had the problem drinking, l-- I slept with you.
呃 当我喝醉的时候 我和你上♥床♥了
I enjoyed sleeping with you, Nick.
我喜欢和你睡觉 尼克
I guess what I mean is
我的意思是
it was just sex to me.
这对我来说只是性
Are you apologizing for having sex?
你为做♥爱♥而道歉吗
Didn't you enjoy having sex with me? No. Yeah, l I did.
你不喜欢和我做♥爱♥吗 不 是的 我 我喜欢
I just-- I'm-- I'm-- I'm apologizing for not taking it more seriously.
我只是 我 我 我在为我的不认真道歉
Oh.
哦
Oh, um, I liked you.
嗯 我喜欢过你
I know. That's-- That's why I'm apologizing.
我知道 这就是我道歉的原因
I don't understand what you're apologizing for.
我不明白你为什么要道歉
I told you.
我告诉过你
You told me that you didn't take me seriously--
你告诉我你没有认真对待我
that you kind of treated me like a whore,
你把我当婊♥子♥一样对待
but you didn't tell me why.
但是你没有告诉我为什么
I'm sorry, but I don't accept that apology.
对不起 我不接受你的道歉
Oh, hey. Uh, Pat Hagerty
哦 嘿 呃 帕特·哈格蒂
and the guys from ACT are gonna be here at 10:OO.
阿勒格尼的人会在10点来这里
Right. And you, uh, spoke to the driver.
对 你 呃 跟司机谈过了
Right. How'd it go?
对的 怎么样
His account seemed straight forward.
他的说法很简单明了
Well, I mean, there's black ice on the road,
嗯 我的意思是 路上有黑冰
and that kid's story hasn't been corroborated
那个孩子说的还没得到证实
by any of the other witnesses?
被其他目击者证实吗
Right. Right.
对 对的
Oh.
哦
What's this?
这是什么
As you know, I'm in a 30-day program.
如你所知 我参加了一个为期30天的项目
Right. I'm working on making my amends
好的 我正在努力弥补
with people I may have hurt advertently or inadvertently.
那些我有意无意伤害过的人
Right.
对啊
Uh, should I read it now?
嗯 是要我现在看吗
Or later.
或者晚些时候
Right.
好
So, l-- I reviewed Clims work records, and there's no prior accidents.
所以 我检查了克利姆的工作记录 没有发生过意外
I mean, not a single complaint against him in over ten years of service.
我的意思是 在十多年的服务期间 没有人对他投诉过
Yeah, I didn't write in the letter
是啊 我没有在信中写
that I took Sklar Chemical from you.
我从你那拿走了斯卡拉化学制品的单子
I overheard you talking about how they were in play,
我无意中听到你说他们有意向
and I set up a meeting and I didn't invite you.
然后我开了个会 但是没邀请你
Oh.
哦
Did the NTSB contact you about their investigation?
美国国家运输安全委员会有没有就调查与你联♥系♥过
Because they can be a real pain in the ass.
因为他们真的很讨厌
Wait. You went behind my back to Sklar Chemical?
等一等 你背着我去了斯卡拉化学公♥司♥
Yeah.
是啊
Have you done this other times as well?
你以前也这样做过吗
Hey.
嘿
Well, that black ice situation's gonna save ACT's ass.
好吧 黑冰可以救ACT的案子
Yeah. What about that driver?
是啊 那个司机如何
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表