剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
lt just kinda happened about a month ago... with Lucas.
跟卢卡斯的这件事 是大概一个月之前的了
Pittsburgh's a small town.
匹兹堡是一个小地方
lt's okay.
没关系的
No, it's not.
不 不是的
How'd you get in here?
你怎么进来的
lt's not hard.
进来并不难
l just... I just need a few bucks, is all.
我真的 只是需要一点钱
How much?
要多少
Just a few thousand.
就几千美金
l just... I need to pay for some prescription drugs.
我就是 需要去买♥♥一些处方药
l got this damn cancer thing happening and... pills are expensive, is all.
我得了该死的癌症 药都很贵 真的
l don't know why l scare you so much, sweetheart.
宝贝 我不知道你怎么会这么害怕我
l mean, I'm just your daddy.
我只是你的爸爸啊
Please.
得了吧
I'm just your daddy.
我是你的爸爸啊
Please take your money and leave.
请拿着你的钱 离开这里
Who gave Lucas the money for the babysitter?
是谁给了卢卡斯请保姆的钱
A family friend.
家里的一个朋友
ls he or she present?
他在场吗
Not available, Your Honor.
并没有在
Well, I'll need to speak with him before I make a ruling.
在作出决定之前我需要先跟他沟通一下
Why is that?
为什么一定要这样
l beg your pardon?
什么
Your Honor you asked us to come up! with a plan.
法官阁下 你让我们想出一个解决方案
He hired a babysitter.
他雇了一个保姆
And what happens two months from now when Lucas needs more money?
卢卡斯现在需要更多的钱 那两个月后又会发生什么
We have to trust that Lucas can come up with it on his own.
我们需要确定卢卡斯自己可以解决这个问题
Well, I'd still like to speak...
所以我还是要跟那个人谈一下
Judge Damsen, you gave Lucas a directive. He followed that through.
达森法官 您给卢卡斯提了要求 他也按照要求做了
Mr. Fallin, do not interrupt me.
法林先生 不要打断我
I'm sorry. Let's not make this about a third party.
我很抱歉 我们还是别牵扯无关的人了吧
Mr. Farr, this is your last chance.
法尔先生 这是你的最后一次机会
Your new lawyer called my father.
你的新律师给我爸爸打电♥话♥了
l heard.
我听说了
Come on, Jed. This is ridiculous.
拜托 杰德 这太荒谬了
We're talking about ninety-three thousand dollars.
我们在说这九万三千美元
You should probably be talking to my lawyer about this.
也许你更应该跟我的律师谈
We can be nice to a point.
我们可以达成一致的
Are you threatening me?
你在吓唬我吗
lf we can't work something out here...
如果我们不能得出解决措施
we're gonna have to sue,
我们就会起诉
and you're gonna end up spending a lot of money on legal fees
之后你就得付一大笔律师费
as well as paying us.
跟付给我们的几乎一样多
Your father charges me sixty-five thousand dollars a year to oversee my Trust.
你父亲每年收了我六万五千美元的信托管理费
Sixty-five thousand dollars
是六万五千美元啊
to review bank statements... to make two phone calls a month--
就只是为了审查银行账单 为了一个月打两个电♥话♥
both of which are annoying--
这两件事还都是烦人的事
to tell me what I can't do,
只会告诉我 我不能做什么
that I'm an idiot, that my father was a genius.
提醒我 我是个白♥痴♥ 而我爸是个天才
Well, that's just my father. You know him.
我爸爸就是那样的人 你是知道他的
I'm broke.
我破产了
The Club is killing me.
俱乐部的事都要烦死我了
How much money do you owe?
你欠了多少钱
Almost two million dollars.
差不多两百万美元
lf you're broke, drop the suit. Let us help you.
如果你真的破产了 撤诉吧 让我们来帮你
l can't pay.
我付不起
I've tried.
能试的我都试过了
I've called friends.
我也给朋友们打电♥话♥了
l talked to the bank.
我甚至跟银行谈过
l just don't have the money.
但是还是没有钱
After the rape charge, I got fired.
经历过强♥奸♥指控后 我被解雇了
l was already over-extended.
我已经透♥支♥了
Private school. New house.
私人学校 新房♥子
Now I can't find a job. l mean, who's gonna hire me?
现在我也找不到工作 试想一下 谁会雇我呢
Why... why would they?
为什么 他们为什么
l might be going to jail.
我可能会坐牢
Alex, what Nick and Burton are most concerned with
亚历克斯 尼克和伯顿最关心的是什么
is creating some kind of payment schedule.
是制定一些新的付款时间表
Well, all I have left is my house.
我现在仅剩的就是我的房♥子了
And my wife... she doesn't--
还有的妻子 她
she doesn't know about my... about our financial situation.
她并不知道关于我们经济状况的事情
l know I told you I could pay you,
我知道我之前说能付给你们
but to do that I'd have to sell my house, and I haven't told my wife.
但是只能是卖♥♥了我的房♥子 我还没有跟我妻子说
All right, look... I'd like to... not continue this right now.
好吧 我现在不想继续这个话题了
You got a tough day in court tomorrow. Why don't we take this up after the trial?
你明天在法庭上会有一场硬仗 我们在审判之后再说这件事吧
Mr. Fallin, I'll pay you.
法林先生 我会付给你钱的
l promise, I'll pay you.
我保证 我会付给你的
Well...
好吧
Well... I have to prepare for tomorrow.
好吧 我需要准备明天的开庭了
Yeah, thanks, Sadie.
好的 太感谢你了 赛迪
Tough business.
生意难做啊
Nick, have you seen Jake?
尼克 你去见杰克了吗
No.
没有
Those guys from Jupiter Golf are waiting in the conference room.
木星高尔夫球公♥司♥的人在会议室等他
l called Jake's cell phone. He's not answering.
我给他打电♥话♥了 但是没有人接
All right.
好吧
Mr. Kruczek. Sorry to keep you waiting.
克鲁切克先生 很抱歉让您等了这么久
Oh, no. No worries. Where's Jake?
没事 不急 杰克呢
Uh, client emergency. He'll be... he'll be back pretty soon.
有一个紧急客户 他很快就会回来
So uh... l, uh, read over your endorsement agreement.
我仔细看了你的代言合同
lt's a good start.
是个好的开始
You want a coffee?
您想来点咖啡吗
Water? Soda?
还是水或者苏打
No, we're good, thanks.
什么都不需要了 谢谢
Okay. Well, first issue is the royalty payout.
好吧 那么第一个问题就是版税的问题了
Uh, my paralegal is putting together some comparables right now.
我的助理律师正在整理一些可行的方案
So... Oakmont.
那么 关于奥克芒
I'm trying to clear my schedule.
我正努力调整一下日程
Have to extricate myself from a wedding...
从一个在斯克兰顿的
in Scranton... of all places.
婚礼中抽身
So what time is tee-off?
什么时候开球
7:06. Great.
七点零六 好的
What's your handicap?
你的差点指数是多少
Handicap. Six.
差点指数 六
Six? You'll play with the pro, then.
六吗 那你可以和专业的一起玩了
You're outta my league.
是我们配不上你了
Well, that's if I can get out of the wedding.
这个 如果我能不用去那个婚礼的话
Of course, I understand. Hope to see ya.
当然 我很理解 希望到时能见到你
Any word from Jake? No.
杰德有信儿了吗 没有
You try his apartment? Four times.
给他家打电♥话♥了吗 打了四次了
Lucas.
卢卡斯
A little bit of fag-bashing.
一点同志争执罢了
l guess Jake wanted to make a point that he's not gay.
我猜杰德是想要证明他不是同性恋
Right. Is he here?
是的 他在这吗
No. He's gone. He... he was drinking.
没 他已经走了 他喝了很多
He came into the apartment.
冲进屋子
We had some words. l said some stupid things, I guess.
我们聊了一会 我想我也说了一些气话
So... uh... if you'll excuse me, l have to clean up and get to work.
所以 抱歉 我得收拾好然后去上班了
Jake, hey, it's Nick.
杰克 嘿 我是尼克
Call me as soon as you get this message on my cell or LSP.
一收到消息尽快给我回话
Thanks.
谢谢
l didn't know if you were aware, Mr. Moloney,
穆尼先生 我不知道你是不是清楚
but Duquesne Union Bank has agreed to match any personal donation
但是杜肯联合银行已经同意接受个人捐款了
made to my clinic that's over five thousand dollars.
在我的律所超过五千美金的
Right. And I certainly don't want to sound unappreciative,
好的 我当然也不想听起来不够感恩
but I noticed that if you increase your donation by another five hundred,
但是我注意到 如果你再增加捐款五百元
then my clinic will get an extra five thousand.
那我的律所就额外多了五千
Lulu.
露露
Your father's just been rushed to the hospital.
你父刚刚被送到医院了
Mr. Moloney, can I call you right back?
莫洛尼先生 我晚点再打给你好吗
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表