剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Correct.
是的
What about the father?
那他们的爸爸呢
We're still looking.
还在找
Miss Pell, you understand you're under no obligation
佩尔小姐 要知道你并没有义务
to have these children tested.
去给孩子们做检查
Yes.
我知道
Okay.
好吧
Mr. Fallin, you're the medical guardian.
法林先生 你是他们的医疗监护人
lt's up to you to approve the testing.
由你来决定要不要做检查
You know, Damsen might have a point. Why not wait?
你看 达姆森并没有意见 那我们还等什么
You mean place them and then test them?
你的意思是安置好他们然后再做检查吗
Sure.
当然
Well, if they're infected, they need treatment. It's simple.
好吧 如果他们感染了艾滋 再接受治疗 这样行不通
Simple?
行不通吗
I don't want to place a child with a family
我并不想把孩子安顿在某个家庭
and then have something like this disrupt it.
之后再有这样的事情来破坏这个家庭
lt's better to have all the cards on the table.
最好还是先把一切都解决好
Okay. Go ahead.
好 那就这样定
You're contesting Mr. Connor's will on the basis of undue influence.
你正在用不正当的手段来影响康纳先生的意愿
Miss Little... used a romantic relationship with a man twice her age
里特尔小姐 和一个大她两倍的男人成为情侣
to, uh... influence his estate planning.
以此来影响他的遗产规划
My client was in love with Mr. Connor.
我的委托人和康纳先生是真爱
She cared for him during his long illness.
在他生病期间一直照顾他
Your client manipulated a dying man who was mentally frail.
你的委托人是在操控一个精神脆弱的垂死的老人
You're holding up a million-dollar charitable contribution
而你们正提供一百万的慈善捐款
to a notforprofit agency. No. No, Alvin.
给一个非营利机构 不 不是这样的 阿尔文
My client is suing Mr. Connor's estate.
我的委托人在就遗产问题起诉
Now... if your client wants to file a claim, you know...
那现在 如果你的委托人想要索赔 你知道的
she's free to get in line.
她可以等着
You'll just have to wait it out.
你只能等着了
That's exactly what they want me to do.
这就是他们的目的了
They know I'm in trouble.
他们知道我现在有麻烦
That the Alliance could go under before this is resolved.
联盟极有可能在解决完遗产问题前就垮掉
How much do you need to keep going?
那你需要多少钱才能维持
Fifty grand to keep me going till the end of the year.
坚持到年底还需要五万美金吧
Will you make that from the party?
在聚会上能凑齐吗
You mean the party that l threw together this morning?
你指的是今天上午我们提到的那个聚会吗
I'll be lucky if I can get twenty people to show up.
能有二十个人到我就很满足了
Oh, it might work.
往好的方向想想
A masquerade party.
靠一个化装舞会
I gotta be the dumbest person on the planet.
我可能是世界上最蠢的人了
You're not. I can't even afford The Tar Pit.
不 你不是 我甚至都付不起焦油坑的场地费
Alvin. Miss Little.
阿尔文 里特尔小姐
Nick. Have we met?
你好 尼克 我们认识吗
Uh... Nick, uh... volunteers at the Clinic.
呃 尼克 是律所的志愿者
He's, uh... he's Burton's son.
他是 巴顿的儿子
Oh, hey.
哦 嗨
You see this?
你看这个了吗
Yeah.
看过了
Len Getkin and Ken Potter. Remember them?
莱恩·盖金和肯·波特 还记得他们吗
Merchandising guys. Owe us about thirty grand.
推销员 欠我们大概三万
Right. Well, I sold them on an idea. A slogan for all that merchandise.
是的 我给他们提了个主意 在所有商品上加一个标语
''Believe.''
信任
Good for you. Yeah.
好主意 是啊
Oh, and I spoke to, uh, Lulu's assistant about that masquerade party on Saturday.
哦 而且 我跟露露的助理聊到了周六的化装舞会
Sounds like a lotta fun. Right.
听起来会有意思 是的
I work for a company called Principal Products.
我就职于一家叫领军制♥造♥的公♥司♥
They're interested in licensing your art... for, uh... for T-shirts, hats.
他们希望能得到你的作品的使用授权 用于T恤和帽子等
Licensing?
使用授权
They want to... they want to pay you money
他们希望能付你一些费用
to use your art to apply to their products, like on a T-shirt.
之后把你的作品放到他们的产品上 比如T恤
They want to put it on a... a T-shirt?
他们想要把它放在衣服上
Exactly. And then they want to sell the Tshirt.
就是这个意思 然后他们想把衣服卖♥♥掉
Well, your message is, uh...
所以你的想法 呃
well, it's very important right now, things being the way they are.
现在非常重要 其他一切都已经准备就绪
I'm... I'm not, uh, sure about the, uh... selling part.
我 我不太明白 关于销♥售♥的部分
Well, Mr. Murphy, the... the deal, uh...
墨菲先生 关于那部分
There's enough money up-front to cover your living expenses for a year.
在销♥售♥之前就会付给你足够一年生活的费用
And, if this works out, there...
而且 如果这个方法效果显著
well, there might be enough money to keep you comfortable for the rest of your life.
还会有更多的钱 也许是足够你舒服过完一辈子的
Believe.
信任
My client's trying to get into your sports club to increase AIDS awareness.
我的客户想通过你的俱乐部来提高艾滋病的意识
And they're only interested in coming twice a week
他们一周只会来两次
to distribute condoms and provide free AIDS testing.
发一下避孕套并且做一些免费的艾滋病检测
Right. See, that's not exactly why people come to this club.
好吧 但这并不是人们来这里玩的目的
Okay.
明白
This is a men's athletic club.
这是男性体育俱乐部
The guys work out.
大家都是来健身的
Enjoy the private camaraderie.
也是来享受一些私密的友情
And by camaraderie, do you mean giving each other AIDS,
通过这种情感关系 你知道的 互相会传染艾滋
which then gets spread to their wives and girlfriends and their children?
而且还会再传染给他们的妻子 女朋友 和孩子
Babies are being born infected. You must know that.
要知道 很多孩子一出生就已经被感染了
Lady. I mean... you could offer a million condoms and tests.
女士 我想说 即使你提供了一百万个避孕套和免费测试
The guys here... they're not gonna take 'em.
这的这些家伙 他们也是不会用的
Jake?
杰克
Lulu.
露露
Um... I was just...
嗯 我就是
l...
我
I was...
我是
Lulu, are you okay?
露露 你还好吗
I want to be a mother, I do... but, uh... now is just not really the time.
我想做一个母亲 真的 但是 现在真的不是一个合适的时机
And, uh... Nick, is, uh...
而且 尼克他 呃
He's so unreadable.
我弄不懂他
l... l... I'm not really sure that he really wants to do this anyway.
我 我并不清楚他是不是也这样想的
I mean, do you love him?
那么 你爱他吗
I think so.
我想我是爱他的
Uh... most of the time I do, but then...
可能大部分时候是爱他的 但是之后
Right.
理解
This is really weird... you know?
这感觉真的很奇怪 你知道吗
I mean, I just... I can't believe I'm... I'm dumping all this on you.
我的意思是 真不敢相信 我就这样全都跟你说了
You were just...
你只是
Wrong place at the wrong time.
错误的时间 错误的地点
We don't know each other very well.
我们并不是特别了解彼此
We... we know each other, Lulu.
其实我们互相是了解的 露露
Um... you know, I guess I always thought that you were kind of--
嗯 你知道 我经常觉得你有一点
No, no. Wait, but I just want to say this.
不 不 别打断我 我只是想说
Uh... I hope you're being careful.
呃 我希望你能注意安全
You know, I was... I was raised Catholic and, uh... and working class, right?
你知道的 我是天主教♥徒♥ 而且是工人阶级
So, uh, understand what I'm about to say is gonna be kinda colored by that.
所以 请理解我的话有些那方面的色彩
Oh, you don't have to explain anything to me.
你什么都不用解释的
Well, this isn't about me.
这件事跟我并没有什么关系
No. Have the baby, Lulu.
不 留下这个孩子 露露
You're gonna be a wonderful mother.
你会是一个特别好的妈妈
And Nick, despite his, uh... his, uh...
而且尼克 尽管他
the way he is,
他就那个样
Nick's gonna be a solid dad.
但是尼克会是一个很可靠的父亲
Dad, uh...
父亲 呃
you still have Mom's engagement ring?
你还有你妈妈的订婚戒指吗
Yeah. I do.
当然有
Well, if, uh... if...
那么 如果 呃 如果
if it's okay with you...
如果你同意的话
I'd like to have it.
能不能把它给我
I'll bring it in tomorrow.
明天我给你带来
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey.
嘿
Uh...
嗯
Louisa Archer? Oh.
路易莎·阿切尔 在这
They're ready. Uhm...
他们准备好了
Uh... it's okay if I come in?
呃 我可以进去吗
I think you should stay here.
我觉得你还是在外边等我吧
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表