剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I mean, you lose your son when he's a little boy,
我是说 当你的儿子还是个小男孩的时候
you spend years looking for him, wondering if he's even alive.
你花了很多年寻找他 想知道他是否还活着
And then one day, out of the blue, the phone rings.
然后有一天 突然 电♥话♥响了
And when she sees him, I mean, you know,
当她看到他的时候
he's not a kid anymore, he's a man.
他不再是个孩子了 他是个男人了
Couldn't possibly resemble the boy she lost.
不再像她丢失的那个男孩
And now she's gonna lose him again.
现在她又要失去他了
So many parents fail their children.
许多父母辜负了他们的孩子
Yeah.
是啊
It just seems so easy to make all the wrong decisions.
做错误的决定似乎很容易
Well, I guess you just got to do the best you can.
好吧 我想你只要尽力就行了
Yeah.
是啊
Hey.
嘿
You only ever see the wrong decisions here.
你只是在这里看到了错误的决定
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表