剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
lt's not gonna happen right now, Donnie.
现在不行 唐尼
Come on, Donnie. We should go.
跟我走吧 唐尼 我们应该离开了
You said you'd keep us together!
你说过你会让我们在一起的
Now, if Ralph Longo had a home or some money,
现在 如果拉尔夫·隆戈有一个家或一些钱
he could stay with his grandson.
他是可以留在他的孙子身边的
You're not gonna win on adverse possession,
争论违法占用权 你不可能胜诉
not based on the word of an illegal squatter.
不是占居者这么说就行的
Yeah, well...
是的 好吧
I gotta get back to the hospital.
我得回医院了
All right, we'll talk about it tonight.
好吧 我们今晚再谈
Yeah, we will.
好的
I'm gonna have the--the...
我要
the New York Strip, medium well,
西冷牛排 七分熟
and a Jack...
杰克丹尼
Jim Beam.
占边威士忌
No, I'm not buying you alcohol.
不 我不会给你买♥♥酒的
Your old man was stubborn, too.
你父亲也很固执
Stubborn?
固执
I always thought of him as, uh...
我一直认为他是 呃
I don't know... indifferent.
我不知道 也许说是平庸吧
No. No.
不 不是的
He was a real mule when he wanted to be.
他可以成为任何他想成为的人
This one time, we had this teacher, Mr. Turbain.
有一次 我们有位老师 特伯先生
Turbain was always picking on this kid, Andy Blauner, because he stuttered.
特伯一直在欺负这个孩子 安迪·布劳纳 因为他结结巴巴的
Called him B-B-B-Blauner.
叫他布布布 布劳纳
Sounds like a great teacher.
听起来像个了不起的老师啊
So one day, before class,
所以有一天 在上课前
Blauner wrote on the board,
布劳纳在黑板上写了
''Turbain is a f-f-f-f-fat ass.''
特伯是一个胖胖胖胖 胖屁♥股♥
You know, like with five ''F''s.
你知道的 写了五次
So Turbain comes in, and he blows his top.
所以特伯进来的时候 他非常生气
And he takes out his paddle, and he grabs Blauner,
然后拿出了他的戒尺 抓住了布劳纳
and he yanks him out of his seat and bends him over the desk.
把他从座位上推开 推到桌子上去
And just about when he's gonna get whacked,
就在他要被打晕的时候
your old man jumps up and he says,
你的老爸跳起来说
''l did it, f-f-f-fat ass.''
是我♥干♥的 胖胖胖胖 胖屁♥股♥
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吧
Alvin. Can I talk to you for a minute?
阿尔文 我能跟你谈一会儿吗
Be right back.
我马上回来
You can't stay in here with him. Why not?
你不能和他呆在一起 为什么不能
His appearance. And, frankly, his stink.
他的外表 说实话 还有他身上的臭味
What are you, a fascist?
你是什么 法♥西♥斯♥份子吗
Look, I don't know what that means, but I can smell him from the bar.
听着 我不知道那是什么意思 但我不能从酒吧里见到他
Oh, come on, Jerry, cut the guy a break.
噢 得了吧 杰瑞 饶了他吧
Alvin, you We're not going anywhere.
阿尔文 你 我们哪儿也不去
Hey, man, I'm dying here.
嘿 伙计 我快死了
I gotta have a drink.
我得喝一杯
One, and that's it.
一杯 就一杯
So all those years that you lived there without paying rent
所以你在那里生活的那些年里没有支付租金
the law calls that ''living adversely'' to the true property owner.
法律称这是对真正的财产所有者的不利生活
Living adversely?
生活不利
Right. What does that mean?
是的 那是什么意思
Well, by definition it means that you lived there
根据定义 它意味着你住在那里
in an open, continuous, and hostile manner.
以一种开放的 连续的 敌对的方式
Oh, no, I was never hostile to anybody.
哦 不 我从来没有对任何人怀有敌意
No, it's just a definition.
不 这只是一个定义
What's important for you to know is that you lived there long enough
重要的是你要知道 你在那里住得够久了
to claim that the property is yours.
久得足以声称产权是你的
The house is mine?
那房♥子是我的了吗
Well, we'd have to get the court to agree...
嗯 我们还得让法♥院♥同意
if you want to fight.
如果你想诉讼的话
And then the house is mine?
然后那房♥子就是我的了
Yes.
是的
I could move back there with Donnie?
那我可以搬回去和唐尼一起住了吗
Well, not that house,
不是那幢房♥子
but Hassey would pay you for the land and then you could buy a home.
但是哈西会支付你土地的钱 然后你就可以买♥♥♥房♥♥子了
For me and Donnie?
给我和唐尼
Well, I think if your health improves
是的 我想如果你的健康状况得到改善
there's a chance that Donnie could live with you.
丹尼可能会和你一起生活
How good a chance?
机会有多大
Well, that I don't know.
那我不太清楚
I want to fight. Okay?
那我想要打官司 可以吗
Okay.
可以
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Lulu filed a motion for declaratory judgment against Hassey.
露露提出了对哈西宣告判决的动议
I thought you were gonna talk to her.
我以为你会和她谈谈
Well, I did.
是的 我会的
Well... I tried.
嗯 我试过了
Well, I'm still working with that kid, so I guess I'm off the case.
我还在跟进那个孩子的事 所以我想我不能参与这个案子了
Yeah. That and the fact that you're sleeping with opposing counsel.
是啊 还有你和对方律师上♥床♥的事
Yeah, I'd say-- I'd say you're off the case.
是的 我想说 我想说你不需要参与这个案子了
I'll tell Hassey.
我会告诉哈西的
Hey, Lulu.
嘿 露露
Burton. What are you doing here?
伯顿 你在这里做什么
Well, how does $10,000 to your client sound
呃 给你委托人一万美元怎么样
if he drops his property claim immediately?
如果他立即放弃财产索赔
$10,000? Yeah.
一万美元 是的
Burton, you can't buy my client off with a nuisance value.
伯顿 你不能用令人厌恶的钱来收买♥♥我的客户
Nuisance? Where I come from, $10,000 is a lot of money,
讨厌吗 在我的家乡 一万美元是一大笔钱啊
especially when a man's down on his luck.
尤其是当一个人运气不好的时候
My client's claim is worth mid-six figures, not low fives.
我客户的索赔值六位数 而不是五位数
Let me ask you something.
我来问你个问题
You ever handle a adverse possession claim before?
你以前处理过逆权占有申索吗
I don't see how that's relevant.
我不明白这有什么关系
I have, and believe me--
我处理过 相信我
You know what? I'm sure I can handle it.
你知道吗什么 我肯定能处理好的
Oh, I'm sure you can.
我相信你可以的
I'd just like to make sure that you recognize a good offer
我只是想确认一下你们是否能接受一个合适的报价
when it's presented to you.
当它呈现给你的时候
Oh, I can. I just don't think this is one.
哦 我可以 我只是不认为这是合理的报价
lf you take me to court and you lose,
如果你把我告上法庭 但你输了
I'm gonna have to hit you with sanctions and legal costs,
我不得得向你提出制裁和法律费用
and I'm not real sure this place could afford it.
我也就不确定这个地方还能不能撑得下去
Are you threatening me, Burton?
你在威胁我吗 伯顿
No, not at all.
不 并不是的
I just want you to think about it, that's all.
我只是想让你想一想 仅此而已
Burton.
伯顿
I have thought about it.
我已经考虑过了
Your offer's rejected.
你的提议被否决了
Oh.
哦
Okay. Take care.
好吧 保重
Hey.
嘿
I was just over at LSP.
我刚刚在LSP那边
How did it go?
怎么回事
Uh, Louisa.
呃 路易莎
You got your hands full there, son.
你在那边儿也做不了什么了 孩子
Right. I know.
是的 我知道
She's serious about this claim.
她对这个财产索赔很认真
Right.
是的
And every day that Hassey sits on that property,
哈西每天都坐在那块土地上
it costs him thousands of dollars.
这花了他几千美元
Well, she's just doing what she thinks is best.
嗯 她只是在做她认为最好的事
You know, if she moves forward with this,
你知道 如果她继续这样做的话
I'm gonna have to treat her like any other adversary.
我要像对待其他对手一样对待她
As you should.
你应该这么做
I'm gonna claim the action is frivolous
我认为这种行为是没有意义的
and demand LSP pay for all the legal costs and lost revenue.
要求LSP支付所有的法律成本和损失的收入
Right.
好
Well, for what it's worth, this guy, Ralph Longo,
好吧 不管怎么说 这个家伙 拉尔夫·隆戈
all he needs is a place to live.
他需要的只是一个居住的地方
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表