剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
l tried to get her into Jane's Place, and she ran away from the shelter.
我想把她带到简家 她却从收♥容♥所♥跑掉了
The police are looking for her. They'll call here when they get her.
警♥察♥正在找她 他们找到她后会打电♥话♥来的
Right.
好的吧
What?
怎么了
l was over at Mason's Restaurant yesterday afternoon.
我昨天下午一直呆在梅森餐厅
There are at least six girls working the streets around there.
至少有六个女孩在那里街上工作
What were you doing there? Taking pictures.
你在那干什么 拍照
You have time for that?
你有时间拍照
The cops just aren't interested. l thought--
我认为警♥察♥只是不感兴趣
l thought if I brought them evidence.
我想如果我可以把证据带给他们
These girls--nobody cares.
这些女孩 没有人在乎他们
All they've ever gotten is a raw deal.
她们能够得到的只是一笔不公平的交易
Unless Mason's off the street--
除非梅森不在街上混了
Hey, hey, I just wanted to tell you Tiffany ran away, OK?
嘿 嘿 我只是想告诉你蒂芙尼跑了 好吗?
So, I talked to Robert and Consolidated.
所以 我和罗伯特还有垄断组织深入地谈了谈
They think they've come up with a solution.
他们想出了一个解决办法
What?
是什么
They'll take over the company
他们来接管公♥司♥
with the litigation liability.
以及诉讼责任
ln return, they want Robert to fire Glen.
作为回报 他们要罗伯特解雇格伦
And his dad agreed with that?
他爸爸同意了吗
No, not at first.
不 一开始没有
But I had to kind of lay it out for him.
但我不得不向他说明
You know, Glen's not his only child.
你知道 格伦不是他唯一的孩子
He has a whole family to consider.
他需要考虑一整个家族
And this deal, you know--
你知道 这笔交易
he's been working all his life building this store.
他一辈子都在为这家商店工作
Glen was supposed to run the new company after the sale.
格伦原打算在出♥售♥后经营这家新公♥司♥
Right, I'm aware of that.
是的 我知道
Glen's our client, Dad.
格伦是我们的客户 爸爸
lf he goes, we stand to lose a lot of business here.
如果他离开了 我们会失去很多生意的
l know that, and I'm--
我知道 我
I'm sorry about that, Nicholas, but, uh...
很抱歉 尼古拉斯 但是 呃
he's been a client of mine for 30 years,
他已经是我的客户30年了
and that's the way he wants it.
这就是他想要的解决方式
Well, can you just give me another shot with this lawyer
你能不能再给我一次机会 和这个律师谈谈
before you finalize this?
在你最终确定之前
The deal's almost made.
交易差不多已经完成了
No, just give me another chance with the guy.
不 再给我一次机会
I'd like to try and make this work.
我想试着让这件事行得通
What do you need?
你需要什么
l need 200,000 to play with.
我需要20万
All right, let me talk to Robert.
好吧 让我和罗伯特谈一谈
Thanks.
谢谢
Alvin, what are you doing?
阿尔文 你要做什么
The girl, Mason. I want the girl.
那个女孩 梅森 我想要那个女孩
What girl? Tiffany. I know she's in there.
什么女孩 蒂芙尼 我知道她在里面
She's not here.
她不在这里
Let me in.
让我进去
What are you doing? You're crazy.
你在做什么 你疯了吗
Alvin, what are you doing here? I'm looking for Tiffany.
阿尔文 你在这里做什么 我在找蒂芙尼
They have an attachment order. They're picking her up.
他们有扣押令 他们来接她了
Nick.
尼克
Dad, I don't have time to talk.
爸爸 我没时间说了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. l was going through your stum,
哇 哇 哇 我在你的垃圾堆里面
and I came across your letter jacket,
我偶然发现了你的信夹
a picture of you and your buddies,
你和你朋友的照片
that fishing line I got you up at Lake Arthur.
还有我在亚瑟湖给你的钓鱼线
No, I don't remember.
我不记得了
Remember? You caught a bunch of trout, made us a great dinner.
记得吗 你钓到了一大堆鳟鱼 给我们做了一顿丰盛的晚餐
My stum--just get rid of it. Give it away.
我的杂物 把它扔掉吧 捐了吧
Get rid of it? Yeah.
扔了吗 是的
Give it to Goodwill Salvation Army, whoever wants it.
把它送给慈善机构 谁想要就给谁
Yeah, get rid of it.
是的 扔掉它
All of it? All of it.
所有的吗? 是的 所有的
Am I in a lot of trouble?
我的麻烦很大吗
l don't know.
我不知道
l just got so freaked--
我只是很害怕
you saying I had to rat on Mason or get sent to juvie.
你说过我要么说出梅森的事情 要么就要被送去教管所
That place--
那个地方
it smells.
它有味道
lt made me sick to my stomach.
让我感到恶心
l had to get some fresh air.
我得呼吸点新鲜空气
Mason--
梅森
he was nice to me.
他对我很好
Cooked me dinner.
给我煮饭吃
He played some music.
会给我演奏音乐
l always feel safe with him.
和他在一起 我觉得很安全
You're not safe there.
你在那里并不安全
Girls that do what you do--
那些和你一样的女孩
most of them either get very, very sick, or die.
她们中的很多人要么病得很重 要么死了
So, what now?
所以 现在要做什么呢
Well, Tiffany, l--
这个 蒂芙尼 我
l don't know what to say to you.
我不知道该对你说什么
What about that shelter you talked about?
你说的那个避难所怎么样
Think they'll take me?
他们会带走我吗
You're going to have to tell the police about Mason.
你告诉警♥察♥梅森的事
Still? That's the deal.
还是要这样吗 这是交易
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. Yeah, all night.
是啊 是的 通宵
No, no, no, I'm fine.
不 不 不 我现在很好
l, uh-- l told them everything I know--
我 呃 我告诉了他们我知道的所有事情
what I saw outside his restaurant, his arrest, everything.
我在他餐馆外面看到的事情 他被捕的事情 所有的一切
Well, your statement would help,
你说的会有帮助的
but I'm pretty sure the cops don't need it to make the--
但我很确定警♥察♥不需要
My lawyer called it heresy--
我的律师说这叫异端
everything you said having not been supported
你说的一切
by collaboration of an independent nature.
都还没有得到证实
I'll see you back at the office.
办公室见
Need a hand?
需要帮助吗
Oh, no, I'm almost done.
不用了 我快做完了
If you need anything, tell me. Thanks.
如果你需要什么 就告诉我 谢谢
Nick.
尼克
You'll never believe what this bastard said to me.
你永远不会相信这个混♥蛋♥对我说了什么
Who? The detective in charge.
谁 负责的警探
l handed this thing to him, a slam dunk.
我把这东西给他了 可以盖棺定论的证据
All he could say was misdemeanor.
他说这只能轻判
Tiffany's not going to help.
蒂芙尼不会帮忙的
Ohh. She's throwing her life away for Mason Kazinski.
是啊 她为了梅森·卡钦斯基 在放弃自己的人生
Roger?
罗杰
We have to talk.
我们要谈一谈
Not now. It's a very bad day.
现在不行 今天真是非常糟糕的一天
I'm sorry to hear thatAlvin No. What?
听到这个我很难过 阿尔文 什么
The picture you took the other day--l need them.
你前几天拍的照片 我需要它们
You must be kidding. I have a family, a business.
你一定是在开玩笑 我有家庭 有事业
Get out, Roger. Get out of my clinic now!
出去 罗杰 马上离开我的律所
Calm down, Alvin. No!
冷静点 阿尔文 不
Let's take this in your office.
我们去你办公室谈
Alvin, Alvin, Alvin.
阿尔文 阿尔文 阿尔文
Take it easy, man. Come on.
别着急 伙计 走吧
Hey, Melvin.
嘿 梅尔文
So, Nick, you got a number for me?
那么 尼克 有准数儿了吗
2,000 per claim.
一个人两千
lt's generous, considering.
想想吧 这已经很大方了
Nick, we've already set a floor-- 9,000 per claim.
尼克 我们已经有了先例 - 每个人九千
The suit we settled at least had a factual basis.
我们解决的那件事情至少有一个事实根据
These new claims you're just pulling out of the air.
这些新的索赔就像是凭空捏造的
Lightstone's Department Store has been targeting minorities for years.
莱斯顿百货公♥司♥多年来一直把少数人当做目标顾客
lf we let this situation slide--
如果我们任由这种情况发展下去
lf you're trying to make a statement, you've done it.
如果你在试图发表一个声明,你已经完成了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表