剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
My wife is up nights,
我太太每天都熬夜看着小孩
afraid that someone is going to take her baby away.
生怕有人会来抢走她的小孩
Well, by law, if she carried the child
法律上来讲 如果是她生出了这个孩子
the child is yours.
那么这个孩子就属于她
We can go after the clinic with medical malpractice,
我们可以追究这家诊所的医疗事故
pain and suffering.
以及这期间遭受的痛苦的责任
But you will have to do some basic tests
但是你们需要做一些基本的测试
to determine paternity or maternity.
确定孩子与两位的亲子关系
See, honey? I told you they can't just do this to us.
听见了吗亲爱的 我就说他们不能这么对我们
l can get my paralegal to get you the forms for the blood work,
我可以让助理把验血的文件拿给你
and I will work on putting together your complaint.
我来把您的投诉信息整合一下
lt's really nice to see you.
很高兴能认识两位
Thanks.
谢谢
Samantha.
你好萨曼莎
My name is Nick.
我的名字叫尼克
l remember.
我记得
When my mom died, you were in the room.
我妈去世的时候你就在房♥间
l missed it.
我错过了
l was supposed to.
我应该陪着她的
l promised her that I'd hold her hand
我答应过她会握紧她的手
so she wouldn't be scared.
这样她就不会害怕了
You didn't hold her hand, did you?
你没有握住她的手 对吗
Uh, no, no.
没有
Right, of course. Why would you?
是啊 当然 你怎么会呢
Right.
是啊
Did she seem scared?
她看起来害怕吗
Samantha, in court...
萨曼莎 在法庭上
we need to find you a place to live.
我们需要给你找一个住的地方
l thought I was going to stay with Angie.
我以为我会搬去跟安吉一起住
No. Uh...
不 呃
she was not aware of that plan.
她不知道这个计划
She changed her mind?
她改变主意了吗
No, your mother never asked her.
没有 你妈从来没有跟她谈过这个事
Oh. Well...
哦 好吧
Do you have any other family that could take you?
你知不知道还有其他可以收留你的家庭
l don't know.
我不知道
What about your father?
你父亲在哪里
l don't know him.
我不知道我父亲是谁
Do you know his name?
你知道你父亲的名字吗
l don't know him.
我说了我不知道我的父亲是谁
I'm due in court now. Could you please handle this
我现在要去法庭了 你可以处理下这个吗
and call me at my office later?
处理完之后打我办公室的电♥话♥
Just wait here a minute.
你稍等一会儿
Laurie. Nick.
劳瑞 尼克
What's going on with her father? What?
她父亲怎么回事 什么
Samantha Gray, the blind girl.
萨曼莎·格雷 那个失明的女孩
l can't find anything out about the father.
我查不到她父亲的任何信息
That's because his parental rights were terminated.
那是因为他的父亲权利被终止了
What happened?
发生什么了
He was a heroin addict. He got high,
他之前海♥洛♥因♥上瘾 八年前有次吸嗨了
there was a car accident about eight years ago--
发生了一起交通事故
a head-on collision.
正面碰撞
He killed the other driver and caused his daughter's blindness.
他害死了那个司机 自己的女儿也瞎了
So, his rights were terminated.
所以他作为父亲的权利被终止了
Where do you want to send her?
你想把她送到哪里去
The Special Needs Wing of Metropolitan Hospital.
大都会医院的特殊需求之翼
Your Honor, Samantha Gray isn't mentally ill.
法官大人 萨曼莎·格雷没有精神疾病
There is simply nothing else available
只是对于一个十四岁的失明女孩来说
for a 14-year-old girl with Samantha's disability.
我们没有其他办法
What about the school for the blind? There are no openings.
那盲人学校呢 没有愿意收的
What, because it's private?
为什么 因为都是私立的吗
This is not about money.
这不是钱的事情
l would just like to know that you have exhausted all other options.
我只想知道你有没有把所有可能性都考虑过了
We are trying to locate an appropriate foster family
我们正在努力寻找一个合适的寄养家庭
or a special needs group home.
或者一个特殊的教♥养♥院♥
Your Honor Metropolitan Psychiatiic Hospital
法官大人 大都会精神病院
is not an appropriate placement for Samantha Gray.
不适合萨曼莎·格雷去
Miss Solt, you are confident there are no alternatives?
绍尔特小姐 你确定没有其他选择了吗
Yes, I am, for now.
暂时是的
I'll adjudicate Samantha dependant
我裁定萨曼莎暂时
and place her in Metropolitan for 30 days.
去大都会精神病院30天
We'll revisit her placement next month.
我们会在下个月去拜访她
What does that mean, ''dependant''?
去大都会精神病院什么意思
lt means that you're a ward of the state.
意思就是你现在受国家监护
Ward of the state?
国家的监护
Mr. Evans is here from Metropolitan to take Samantha.
大都会医院的埃文斯先生来接萨曼莎了
Uh, Laurie's going to take care of you now.
劳瑞会照顾你的
Where am I going? I'm here, sweetie.
我去哪里 有我在 亲爱的
You'll go with Laurie and Mr. Evans.
你要跟劳瑞和埃文斯先生走
This is Mr. Evans. Who's Mr. Evans?
这是埃文斯先生 谁是埃文斯先生
He's here from Metropolitan.
他是大都会医院来的
I'm supposed to go with Angie.
我应该去跟安吉住的
Where are you taking me? l want to go with Angie!
你要带我去哪里 我要跟安吉一起住
Sweetheart, you can't go with Angie.
亲爱的 你不能跟安吉住
Let go of me! No, I want to go with Angie!
放开我 不 我要跟安吉住
Sir? Sir? Excuse me, sir?
先生 先生 打扰一下 先生
That girl--Samantha Gray-- where are they sending her?
那个女孩 萨曼莎·格雷 他们要送她去哪里
What?
什么
l met you yesterday at the hospice. l showed you where Agnes' room was.
我们昨天在安养院见过 我告诉你艾格尼丝的房♥间在哪里
Oh, right. Yeah, thank you.
哦 对 谢谢
Where are they sending Samantha.
他们要把萨曼莎送哪里去
How do you know Samantha Gray?
你怎么认识萨曼莎·格雷
I'm just interested. Who are you?
我只是比较感兴趣 你是谁
I'm her dad.
我是她父亲
Jim Gray.
我叫吉姆·格雷
She's, uh--
她
l mean, she's all alone in the world--
她在这个世界上无依无靠了
Well, I'm sorry, Mr. Gray, but your parental rights have been terminated.
是的 但是抱歉格雷先生 你的抚养权被终止了
Yes, I know that.
是的 我知道
lt's just... I started making preparations when I heard about Agnes--
只是 我听到艾格尼丝的事情之后就开始做准备了
As long as you understand there's nothing I can do.
抱歉 我无能为力
Your parental rights have been terminated. I'm sorry.
你的抚养权被终止了
Just talk to me for a second--
我们聊一聊吧
There's nothing I can do.
我帮不了你
I've got a nice apartment now, you know?
我现在有个不错的公♥寓♥
And I got a good job. I'm working hard.
我找到了一份工作 我工作很努力
Can't you just talk to me?
不能跟我聊一下吗
She's my little girl.
她是我的宝贝女儿啊
Well, I hope you at least send her to someplace nice.
好吧 至少我希望你能把她送到一个不错的地方
Hi. Hi.
你好 你好
I'm here to see Shannon.
我是来找香农的
Oh, are you a friend of hers?
哦 你是她朋友吗
Yes, sir. I'm Hank. I'm supposed to help her with some geometry.
是的 我叫汉克 我应该帮她学几何的
Oh.
哦
She didn't say anything about that.
她没有提起过这事儿
Oh, we just talked about it today. She was at soccer practice.
我们今天才商量好的 她当时在做足球练习
She's, uh-- She's not feeling well right now.
她 额 她现在有点不舒服
Oh.
是吗
What?
什么
She's got a little problem that makes her feel, uh...
她的身体
not well.
有点不舒服
OK.
好吧
I'll tell her you came by. Cool.
我会告诉她你来过了 好的
Hank, right? Yeah.
你叫汉克 是吧 对
OK.
好的
You're working late?
你要工作到很晚吗
Yeah.
是的
So, my first day was, uh--
今天是我第一天上班 额
Oh, right. How was it?
哦 对 今天感觉怎么样
Heh. I think I'm in over my head.
我想我太累了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表