剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Four years ago when I first got to Pittsburgh.
四年前我刚到匹兹堡的时候
Ralph saw me getting my ass kicked by some older kids,
拉尔夫看到我被一些年龄较大的孩子欺负了
and he chased them off, so...
他赶走了他们 所以
I was pretty beat-up, and he said I could stay.
我被打得很惨 他说我可以留下来
He never asked me to go.
他从来没有让我离开
Did Ralph know you were selling drugs out of his house?
拉尔夫知道你在他家里卖♥♥毒品吗
Of course not.
当然不知道
You telling me the truth?
你说的是实话吗
He'd kill me if he knew.
如果他知道 他会杀了我
But I had to to make some money.
但我不得不赚钱
Ralph couldn't work.
拉尔夫无法工作
lf I'm not with him, he won't last a year.
如果我不和他在一起 他撑不了一年的
What's gonna happen to him if I go to jail?
如果我进监狱的话 他会怎么样
Who's gonna take care of him?
谁来照顾他
Pending disposition of the criminal charges against him,
在对他的刑事指控尚未处理之前
Donald Mendez is to be returned immediately to his mother's custody.
唐纳德·门德斯的监护权要立刻回到他母亲手上
Donnie!
唐尼
I never stopped praying. I never stopped.
我从未停止过祈祷 我从未停止过
Where are they taking Donnie?
他们要带唐尼去哪里
His public defender worked out a plea.
他的公设辩护人提出了申辩
He's gonna be serving his probation in Fort Wayne.
他将在韦恩堡服缓刑
But where are they taking him?
但是他们要把他带到哪里去
He's going back to Indiana to live with his mom.
他要回印第安纳州与他的妈妈住在一起
Come on. I'm going to take you back to the hospital.
来吧 我带你回医院
He told me he had no family.
他告诉我他没有家人了
He said he was living on the street his whole life.
他说他一直都在流浪
Hewlett House called me this morning.
休利特公♥寓♥今天早上打电♥话♥给我了
They threw me out. You got to find me a new place.
他们把我赶出去了 你得给我找一个新地方了
They found you doing meth.
他们发现你在吸毒
Yeah.
是的
You said you were gonna stay clean.
你说过你会保持清白的
Come on, man! None of us are clean.
别提了 伙计 我们都不干净
You think Super Bum is clean? He's high right now.
你觉得超级流浪汉是干净的吗 他现在很兴奋
Come on now! Don't look so so surprised.
得了 别那么惊讶
I bought the meth on your elevator
我在你的电梯里买♥♥了冰♥毒♥
from one of the kids that lives on the lot from me.
从我身边的一个孩子那里
Look, Alvin, I slipped up.
看 阿尔文 我搞砸了
Just call Hewlett House. Give me another chance.
给休利特公♥司♥打电♥话♥吧 再给我一次机会
Your old man would have helped me.
你老爸会帮助我的
This one time, I passed out behind the bar
有一次 我在酒吧后面晕了过去
and these two guys tried to roll me,
有两个家伙想把我打翻
and Bobby comes out of--
然后鲍比出来了
I went to Aldrich High School yesterday.
我昨天去了奥尔德里奇高中
My dad never played senior year.
我父亲从没有在高中打过球
He never even made varsity.
他从来没有做过校队
I Half a season freshman ball that was it.
我参加了一个新赛季的比赛
You played, though.
不过 你打了
Team captain. Season MVP
队长 赛季的最有价值球员
You played that double-overtime game.
你打了两场加时赛
Hey, look--
嘿 听着
Did you take the paddling for that kid, too?
你也替那孩子挨打了吗
Yeah, I'm the one that got paddled.
是啊 是我被打了
Just get out of my office.
离开我的办公室
I told you what I thought you wanted to hear.
我告诉了你 你想听的
Well, Hewlett House is out of the question now.
好吧 休利特公♥寓♥现在是不可能了
Well, someplace else then.
那就去别的地方吧
I'll make a few calls.
我会去打几个电♥话♥
All right.
好的
We have a fundraiser scheduled for the end of the month,
我们在月底有一个募捐活动
and I made some calls to get you onto Pittsburgh politics.
并打电♥话♥让你进入匹兹堡政坛
I thought you were Ieaning towards no.
我以为你拒绝了
I was. But then I thought about what you said,
我是拒绝了 但我想了想你说的话
about your experience, your work with the poor.
关于你的经历 你和穷♥人♥的合作
You got good intensions, Alvin.
你有良好的意愿 阿尔文
lt's sweet, nothing else.
很美好 没有其他的了
Thank you... I think.
谢谢
Well, gotta run.
嗯 我得走了
I'll call you later to talk about setting up some debates.
我稍后会打电♥话♥给你 讨论安排一些辩论
Okay.
好的
What's that stuff?
那是什么
An opportunity for change, young Robert.
一个改变的机会 小罗伯特
An opportunity of a change.
一个改变的机会
Donnie's mother was driving him home.
唐尼的妈妈开车送他回家的途中
At the first red light, he jumps out and comes here.
在第一次红灯时 他跳了出来 来到了这里
What happened?
发生了什么事
He tried to leave with Ralph, but they didn't even make it down the hallway.
想和拉尔夫一起走 但他们甚至没能穿过走廊
Where's Donnie? He's here.
唐尼在哪儿 他在这里
Donnie!
唐尼
What--what.. .
什么 什么
What's gonna happen to him?
他会怎么样
His probation will be revoked,
他的缓刑将被撤销
and he'll have to serve the sentence for drug possession.
他将因持有毒品而服刑
What if they were my drugs? Mr. Longo
如果它们是我的毒品呢 隆戈先生
Donnie can't go to prison for drugs if they were mine.
如果毒品是我的 唐尼就不会进监狱了
He was selling them for me so we'd have money.
他卖♥♥毒品是为了我 这样我们就有钱了
What you're saying is very serious, Mr. Longo.
你说的是很严重的 隆戈先生
Will you give me a minute, please?
请你给我一点时间好吗
Listen, I know you're trying to help, but you're just gonna make things worse.
听着 我知道你是想帮忙 但你只会把事情弄得更糟
Please, just be quiet, okay? Just give me a minute.
拜托 安静点 好吗 请给我一点时间
You know he didn't mean that.
你知道他不是那个意思
What I mean is that you have an ethical obligation
我的意思是你有道德义务
to keep what he said to yourself.
对他说的话保密
Why? - Because it's privileged information.
为什么 因为这是机密信息
Ralph isn't my client.
拉尔夫不是我的委托人
You work for LSP. He's an LSP client. He's your client.
你为LSP工作 他是LSP的委托人 他是你的委托人
Oh, come on, Lulu. You heard it. I heard it.
哦 别这样 露露 你听到了 我也听到了
He publicly admitted to using that property for criminal purpose.
他公开承认使用这片地♥产♥是为了犯罪
That kills his adverse possession claim.
这就否定了他的逆权占有要求
He's just an old man who's protecting a boy that he loves.
他只是一个保护他所爱男孩的老人
Come on, Nick.
别这样 尼克
Besides, it's privileged.
而且 它是保密的
Okay.
好吧
Well, I'm glad you convinced your client this is a good deal.
我很高兴你说服了客户 这是一笔好的交易
Well, it made sense. Yeah.
嗯 有道理 是啊
I'll draw up the papers for the apartment
我来起草公♥寓♥的文件
and then next week, I'll send you a cashier's check for $10,000, okay?
下个星期 我会寄给你一张1万美元的支票 好吗
Okay. Thank you. You bet. Thank you.
好的 谢谢 你说对了 谢谢
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Uh, I have some work to finish up at the office. I'll see you at home?
呃 我在办公室还有一些工作要完成 我们在家见面
Yeah. Okay.
好啊 好的
Bye. Bye. Take care.
再见 再见 保重
Did you talk to her about this?
你跟她谈过这件事吗
No.
没有
She just changed her mind?
她就这样改变主意了
Well, I guess.
嗯 我想是的
This is a good deal for Hassey.
这对哈西来说是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
Truth be known, that young lady had a winning case.
大家都知道 那位年轻女士打赢了案子
Yeah, I know.
是啊 我知道
Hey, what about Namacolin? Are we still on?
嘿 那纳马柯林呢 我们还去吗
Sure.
当然
Are you gonna bring Lulu?
你会带露露来吗
Have you even asked her yet?
你问过她吗
I haven't gotten around to it yet.
我还没抽出时间来
Nicholas, ask her. Bring her, okay?
尼古拉斯 问她 带她过来 好吗
lt'll be good for you, okay?
这样对你有好处 好吗
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I just spoke to Laurie.
我刚跟劳里谈了谈
She's gonna set up Donnie's delinquency hearing for tomorrow.
她将在明天开设唐尼的犯罪听证会
Yeah, she already called.
是的 她已经打电♥话♥给我了
You know, I can't stop thinking about Donnie's mother.
我一直在想唐尼的妈妈
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表