剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
What?
什么
The flowers.
那些花
Flowers?
什么花
Yeah. Oh. I thought that you...
对 噢 我以为那是你
I'm kidding.
逗你呢
How'd you know I liked lilies so much?
你怎么知道我最喜欢百合花
Last year you told me that when you're in a bad mood,
你去年告诉我的 说在你心情很糟的时候
you like to go to the Farmer's Market and buy white lilies.
你喜欢去农贸市场买♥♥白色的百合花
Well, it was sweet of you to remember that. Thank you.
好吧 你能记得那件事真是贴心 谢谢你
Sure.
当然
Uh... I was wondering, um...if you're not busy later tonight
呃 我在想 呃 如果你今晚不是很忙的话
if you want to get some dinner.
如果你想吃个晚餐
I'd like that.
我很乐意
Okay.
好
Nick Fallin?
尼克·法林吗
Yeah.
对
Debra Romello. I was told that you have my son Luke.
黛布拉·罗梅洛 我要和你谈谈我儿子卢克的事
Well, I'm his lawyer.
好 我是他的律师
I need to see him.
我需要见他
He's at a shelter. Where?
他在收♥容♥所♥ 在哪儿
Well, you'll need to call Social Services to arrange a visit.
好吧 你需要打给社区服务中心去安排见面
But the police have dropped the charges, right?
但是警♥察♥已经撤销对他的指控了 不是吗
So he can come home? Yes he can. He just doesn't want to.
所以他可以回家了吗 是的 他只是不想回去
Call Social Services.
打给社区服务中心
You don't even call.
你都没打电♥话♥
You just--
你就
Oh, my God, Jakey.
噢 我的天 小杰克
Yeah, it's not that bad, really.
对 没有很严重 真的
What happened?
发生什么了
I got... Some... some idiot... robbed me last night.
我被 一个 一个白♥痴♥ 抢劫了昨晚
Robbed you?
打劫你吗
Yeah. But it's no big deal, really.
对 但这不是什么大事 真的
Oh... wait. God, Ma. I totally forgot about the closing.
噢 等下 老天 妈 我完全忘了买♥♥卖♥♥的事
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's okay. We pushed it back to tomorrow.
没事 我们把它推迟到明天了
The buyer's all upset, but... I can't believe someone...
买♥♥家们都很心烦 但是 我不相信有人
Enough, okay?
够了 好吗
I'm Sorry. I'm fine. I'm fine.
我 抱歉 我没事 没事
Look, Ma, I'm late for a meeting, okay?
你看 妈 我晚点有个会议 好吗
So, um, there's nothing to worry about. Really.
所以 呃 没什么事好担心的 真的
I'm gonna call you later about that... about that closing tomorrow.
晚点我会打你电♥话♥谈 谈关于明天买♥♥卖♥♥的事
Okay? Thanks, Ma.
好吗 谢了 妈
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
How did you get a reservation here?
你怎么预约到这儿的
l, uh, talked to the Maitre d'.
我 呃 跟D管家预约了
Uh, you know, the reason why I wanted to have dinner, um...
呃 你知道 我为什么想吃晚餐的原因 呃
We need to figure out how this is going to work.
我们需要想想怎么解决
With the baby.
孩子的事
Right. Well, l-- I guess...
对 好吧 我 我猜
a lot of that depends on what's going on with us.
很大一部分情况 都取决于我们会怎样
Uh...
呃
I think that we need to make... certain provisions.
我觉得我们需要制定 特点的条款
Like what?
比如呢
Well, there's a lot of things to think about.
好吧 有许多事情需要去考虑
Um... uh, money... for starters.
呃 呃 先从 钱开始
Raising a special needs child is very expensive.
抚养一个情况特殊的孩子是非常昂贵的
I would like to create a trust.
我想建立一个信托基金
Just so I don't have to worry about it.
这样我就不用去担心了
Okay.
好
You agree?
你同意吗
lf... if that's what you want.
如果 如果那是你想的话
Yeah. That--
对 那
Great.
太好了
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我迟到了
So, uh, I don't have a lot of time.
那么 呃 我没有太多时间
So... Have a seat.
那 请坐
Like I said on the phone, we picked up this guy Tom Addas
像我在电♥话♥里说的 我们抓住了这个家伙 汤姆·阿达斯
using your Visa card over at Lightstone's.
在盛石用了你的信♥用♥卡♥
Uh-huh.
呃
Bought about two thousand dollars' worth of clothes in ten minutes.
在十分钟里买♥♥了大概价值两千美元的衣服
Just want to see if you recognize him.
先让你看看能不能认出他
Anyone look familiar?
有谁看着熟悉吗
No.
没有
No one?
一个都没有吗
I don't see him.
我没看到他
How about the guy in the upper right here?
这个在右上角的家伙怎么样
This one?
这个吗
No.
不
You know, if some punk did to me what he did to you...
你知道 如果有那个混♥蛋♥对我做了他对你做的事
So... are we done here?
那 我们可以结束了吗
Yeah.
可以
Thanks.
谢谢
Children's Shelter.
儿童收♥容♥所♥
Hey.
嘿
Luke.
卢克
Hey, how ya doing, kid?
嘿 你怎么样了 孩子
You're gettin' big.
你长大了
Playing football?
在打橄榄球吗
Soccer.
足球
Oh.
噢
Great.
好的
Well, anyway, so, uh... I think this'll be good,
好吧 不管怎样 那 呃 我觉得你和我
me and you living together.
住在一起挺好的
It'll be fun.
会很有趣
Yeah.
对
Yeah, um... You know, you're gonna have to change schools and stuff,
对 呃 你知道 你得换学校之类的
but that's okay.
但是那没事
Right.
对
And I got... I got a girlfriend now. Carly.
而且我 我现在有女朋友了 卡莉
You'll like her.
你会喜欢她的
She's a good cook too.
她还是个好厨子
Look I'm not drinking anymore... so things are gonna be better.
你看 我不再喝酒了 所以事情都会变好的
A little more calm.
更加平静
Okay.
好的
So you got any questions or anything?
那你还有什么问题或者其他的吗
Uh... no.
呃 没有
Luke.
卢克
Are you sure you want to live with your dad?
你确定你想和你♥爸♥住在一起吗
Yeah.
是的
Good.
好
So, uh... I guess I'll see ya soon after all this, uh,
那 呃 我猜这事过去不久后我会再见到你 呃
you know, Social Services stuff is done.
你知道 社区服务中心的手续已经完成了
Pete.
皮特
Oh, I've missed you so much, sweetie.
噢 我太想你了 宝贝
Mm, so, so much. Get off me.
太想 太想了 放开我
I don't blame you for being upset, sweetheart.
我不怪你乱发脾气 宝贝
I'm not upset.
我没有乱发脾气
Yes, you are, and it's okay if what you think happened really happened.
对 你没有 没事的 如果你觉得那是真的发生了就发生了
Jay's parents are getting a divorce.
杰伊的父母在闹离婚
So?
所以呢
So it's not easy.
那不容易
You went through it.
你经历过的
He... He was feeling sad.
他 他当时很伤心
He came at me.
他来找我
He kissed me... and l-- I didn't know how to react... and you walked in.
他吻了我 然后我不知道怎么处理 你就进来了
Luke, I forgive you for what you did to me.
卢克 我原谅了你对我做的事
I know you didn't mean to hurt me.
我知道你不是真的想伤害我
Luke.
卢克
Hey.
嘿
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表