剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
I read his files.
我看了他的文件
I know.
我知道
Things his father did to him.
他爸爸对他做的事情
You think he could be doing it?
你觉得这可能是是他做的吗
Billy? No.
比利 不可能
I don't know.
我不知道
No.
不可能
Police have arrested a 29-year-old man
警方逮捕了一个与最近枪击案有关
in relation to the recent shootings.
的29岁男性
William Henson, a handyman from the South Side,
威廉·海森 一个从南边来的杂工
confessed to the killings late last night
警方给他看了未执行的逮捕证之后
after police brought him in on an outstanding warrant.
他对对昨晚的谋杀供认不讳
ln other news, a greater alarm fire
其他新闻 有更严重的火灾警报
on the South Side kept fire departments busy.
在南边 火警部门持续忙碌
So this is it.
就这些
You'll be seated on the witness stand.
所以你会去证人席就坐
The District Attorney will be asking you questions.
地方检察官会问你问题
What kind of questions is he gonna ask?
他会问什么样的问题
He's gonna ask you what you remember about the night.
他会问你对那晚还记得什么
But I don't remember anything.
但是我什么都不记得
The District Attorney is not gonna believe that.
地方检察官不会信的
And the psychiatrist that examined you doesn't believe it.
给你做检查的精神科医生也不会相信的
What other questions are they gonna ask me?
他们还会问我什么问题
What you did that day. What you had for dinner.
你那天干什么了 你晚饭吃了什么
What time you went to bed.
你什么时候上♥床♥睡觉了
Right.
好吧
Do you remember any of that?
你记得什么吗
We had macaroni and cheese.
我们吃了通心粉的奶酪
I did my homework and I went to sleep.
我去做作业了 然后我睡觉了
So he'll want to know why you can remember all of that
所以他想知道为什么你记得所有事情
but you can't remember being attacked.
却不记得被袭击了
Andrew, it's one thing to lie outside of the courtroom.
安德鲁 在法庭外撒谎是一回事
It's another thing to lie on the stand.
在席位上撒谎是另外一回事
You think I'm lying?
你觉得我在撒谎吗
I know you're lying.
我知道你在撒谎
I just wish you wouldn't.
我只是希望你没有
I'm not lying.
我没有撒谎
But you remember you had macaroni and cheese for dinner that night?
但是你记得那晚你吃了通心粉和奶酪
Yes.
是的
And that you did your homework in your room.
而且你在你的卧室做了作业
Yeah.
对
That you went to bed at 10:00.
十点你去睡觉了
Yeah.
是的
And you just don't remember what happened next.
然后接下来发生的事情你不记得了
I woke up in the hospital.
我醒来就在医院了
You sure you don't remember what happened before you got to the hospital?
你确定你不记得在你去医院之前发生了什么吗
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Andrew, do you remember how you got those cuts on your hands and arms?
安德鲁 你记得你的手和胳膊是怎么受伤的吗
No.
不记得
You don't remember fighting someone om in your bedroom?
你不记得和谁在你卧室打起来了吗
I don't remember.
我不记得
You remember telling the police about someone being in your room?
你的你告诉警♥察♥有人在你的房♥间吗
No. Mr. Connolly!
不记得 康诺利先生
When you interviewed this witness,
当你采访这个证人时
did he name the defendant as his attacker?
他指认被告是攻击他的人吗
No.
没有
But now you're hoping he'll suddenly name him on the witness stand?
但是现在你希望他会在证人席上说出他的名字
He told the police that a man attacked him in his bedroom
他告诉警♥察♥有一个男性在他卧室袭击他了
and that the attacker told him not to tell anyone.
而且那个袭击者告诉他不要告诉任何人
Andrew, did you say that?
安德鲁 你说这些了吗
I don't remember.
我不记得
Thank you, Andrew. You can step down.
谢谢你 安德鲁 你可以下去了
I'm dismissing these charges.
我需要撤销这些指控
Not now, please.
不是现在
So I can go home now?
所以我现在能回家了吗
What?
什么
Andrew, there's nothing more we can do to help you unless you help us.
安德鲁 我们什么都做不了 除非你帮我们
All right?
好吗
Call me if you need anything.
如果你需要什么打电♥话♥给我
We're thrilled to have our kid back. It's just the best day of my life, really.
我们很高兴孩子回来了 这是我一生中最美好的一天 真的
John!
约翰
Put the weapon down!
把武器放下
Don't shoot him! Don't shoot him!
别开枪 别拿枪对着他
Drop the weapon!
放下手里的武器
John! Put it down, John.
约翰 放下它 约翰
Please, John. Put the gun down.
求求你了 约翰 把枪放下
Oh, please, John! John! Don't--don't do that, John.
求求你了 约翰 约翰 不要 不要这样 约翰
John. John, I can help you.
约翰 约翰 我能帮你
Let me help you.
让我来帮你
No. Please let me help.
不 拜托让我帮你吧
It doesn't matter any more, Mr. Masterson.
这些都无所谓了 马斯特森先生
John, you have a beautiful child, a wife. You can't--
约翰 你有可爱的孩子 妻子 你不能
It doesn't matter any more.
这些都不重要了
John.
约翰
Oh, Alvin, we were so worried. I'm fine.
阿尔文 我们太担心了 我没事
Police had a bunch of questions, but I'm fine.
警方有好多问题 但是我没事
Well, why don't you go home and get some rest?
好吧 为什么不回家休息一会儿
We've got everything covered here.
我们在这都能得到照应
I'm all right, Lulu. Are you sure?
我没事 露露 你确定
I'm invincible.
我无敌的很
Alvin. Any news on Andrew Ford?
艾尔文 有任何关于安德鲁·福特的消息吗
No.
没有
Well, I heard about it at the police station.
好吧 我听警♥察♥局说了这件事
They've got a lot of people out looking for him.
他们派了很多人去找他
Yeah. Alvin, wh--
阿尔文
What?
怎么了
What were you thinking?
你怎么想的
What was I thinking? Yeah.
我怎么想的 对
What do you think?
你觉得呢
How was the wake?
守灵怎么样
It was sad.
好难过
And given everything that's come out since, I mean...
鉴于现在所有出来的消息 我是说
People just don't know what to think about Mr. Graham,
人们不知道会怎么想格雷厄姆先生
now that they're saying his killer was a vigilante.
现在他们说凶手是热心市民
Right.
是的
I just hate to think that's what happened to Ken, Jr.
我只是痛恨在小肯身上发生的事
But I've been in this business too long to miss the signs.
但我♥干♥这行太久了 不会错过细节的
I mean, Ken, Jr. was a textbook case of child abuse.
我的意思是 小肯是个典型的虐待儿童的案例
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, the drugs, the failing out of school, the moving around.
毒品 辍学 搬家
But don't you think he... chose to do those things?
但是你不认为是他自己选择去做这些事的吗
No.
我不认为
But you're defining someone's life by how they were victimized.
但你是通过一个人如何受害来定义他的生活的
Being victimized like that, it changes people.
受害者喜欢这些 这会改变人的
It changes them.
这改变了他们
lf money were no object--
如果钱不是问题
Excuse me?
什么
lf money were no object, where would you work?
如果钱不是问题 你想去哪工作
Here or at Fallin & Fallin?
在这儿还是法林&法林律所
Fallin & Fallin.
法林&法林律所
Or maybe here.
或者就这里
Really?
真的吗
Well, this place matters.
这地方很重要
People here do very good work for clients that actually need them.
事实上客户需要他们 人们在这真的为客户做了些好事
But money is an object.
但是钱是个问题
Andrew.
安德鲁
Where have you been?
你去哪了
I remember.
我记得
There's this kid, Troy,
有个孩子 特洛伊
who lives down my street.
住在我家街上
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表