剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
Right.
是的
So...
所以
Right.
好吧
We get paid.
我们尽快让他付款
Sadie.
赛迪
Congratulations. Good job.
祝贺你 干得漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Can you tell Alex that, you know, I know it may take some time to sell the house?
你能跟亚历克斯说 我理解卖♥♥掉房♥子还需要一段时间
lt's okay.
没关系的
Right. I will. Okay.
好的 我会转告他 好的
Gretchen.
格雷琴
The guys from Jupiter Golf in there? Yeah.
木星公♥司♥的人在吗 是的
What about Jake? I didn't see him.
那杰德呢 我没看见他
So supposedly, a turkey ran across the seventh green, right?
假设一个球跑过了第七果岭 对吧
A second later a fox comes bolting ou't after it.
一秒钟之后 另一个球从后边追它
Goes right over Ernie Els' ball.
刚好超过了厄尼埃尔斯的球
Hey, Nick. Hey.
你好 尼克 你好
Uh... sorry I'm late.
很抱歉 我来晚了
No, it's okay. We're, uh... we're good here.
没事的 我们正聊的开心
We're just getting started. Great.
我们正要开始 太好了
Yeah. Yeah. We're... we're good here.
是的 是的 我们聊得很开心
Jake?
杰克
I just, uh...
我只是 呃
I-- I just, uhm...
我只是 嗯
Uh, Jake, you want me to take over?
杰克 需要我接手吗
No, let's just... let's just talk about royalty structure.
不用了 我们接着聊聊版税结构的问题
Salary should be an advance against future royalties.
薪水应该是未来版税的预付款
Now they wanted three percent. I got 'em down to two percent.
现在他们想要百分之三 我减到了百分之二
I think everyone's gonna be happy all the way around.
这样我觉得每个人都能满意了
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表