剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
simply because they've been accused of a crime.
仅仅因为他们被指控犯罪
Do you understand how dimicult it is to find families
你知道找一个家庭有多困难吗
to adopt children conceived in rape?
能愿意收养强♥奸♥怀孕后出生的孩子
l'll reserve judgment. You'll get my decision in a day or two.
我会保留裁决 一两天后给出最后决定
The conditions at the Manko Center are so bad that my client
曼科中心的环境太差了 导致我的当事人
had a mental breakdown and was institutionalized.
精神崩溃 并且被送到了精神病医院
And found not to be mentally ill.
但没有发现患上精神疾病
He doesn't come out of his cell. He doesn't eat. He doesn't shower.
他不从自己的牢房♥出来 不吃 也不洗澡
According to the doctors, those behaviors are his choice, not an illness.
据医生所说 这些行为是他自己想做的 而不是由于疾
Well, the Manko Center is supposed to be are formatory, not a prison.
好吧 曼科中心应该是一个拘留所 而不是监狱
l sentenced Mr. Rapp to boot camp for assaulting an eight-year-old girl.
因为拉普先生袭击一名八岁的女孩 我判他去训练营
He then attacked a social worker
之后他袭击了一名社会工作者
who was trying to help get him transferred from that very camp.
一个尝试帮他从那转出来的人
But the fact remains, Your Honor
法官大人 但是事实是
that the Manko Center is not rehabilitating my client.
曼科中心并没有是我的当事人恢复正常生活
The fact remains, Mr. Fallin,
法林先生 事实是
that the Manko Center is reserved for the worst of the worst.
曼科中心是给最糟糕的情况预留的
lf you ask me, he's more than earned his place there.
如果让我说 他就只配待在那里
Oh, hey. Sorry l'm late. That's all right.
哦 嘿 很抱歉我迟到了 没事
Uh, can l have a vodka-tonic? You want a Coke or something?
呃 我能喝杯伏特加吗 你要来杯可乐还是别的什么
No, l'm fine.
不 我不要了
So, what's up?
所以 有什么事吗
You want to sit down?
坐下吃点吗
No, l already ate.
不用了 我吃过了
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's sit down, okay?
我们坐下聊 好吗
Okay.
好吧
l had no idea you wanted me out of the firm.
我从没想过你会想把我赶出公♥司♥
Yeah.
是啊
Well, l'm just doing what l feel is best for the future of the firm.
好吧 我只是在做我认为能让公♥司♥未来更好的事
Really?
是吗
And if anyone asks me, l will tell them that you are a top-notch lawyer,
而且如果有人问我 我会告诉他们你是一个一流的律师
that you bring in clients and that you are talented.
告诉他们你能带来客户 告诉他们你很有才华
But it's time for you to move on.
但是现在你应该离开
From my own firm?
从我自己的公♥司♥离开吗
Well, see that's where the problem rests,
好吧 看到没有 这就是问题的所在
because me and Higgins and Marston and Stone
因为我和希金斯,马斯顿和斯通
have all been there Ionger than you have.
来的时间都比你长
We bill more than you do. We have more clients than you.
我们付出的比你多 我们也有比你更多的客户
And frankly, we're tired of having your name on the door.
坦白说 我们很不喜欢你的名字出现在门上
l mean, the way we see it, Fallin & Fallin
我的意思是说 在我们看来 法林&法林
is really Fallin & Higgins & Marston & Stone...
其实应是法林&希金斯&马斯特森&斯通
& Straka...
&斯特拉卡
& Fallin.
&法林
But you jumped the line.
但是你插队了
Look, l know there's no way that you can't take this personally,
我知道 你不可能将这件事情私人化
but you shouldn't.
但是你不应该
l like you Nick. l really do.
我挺喜欢你的 尼克 是真的挺喜欢
l'm sorry it had to come to this.
我很抱歉事情发展到这一步
Yeah.
是啊
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So how'd it go with Jake?
所以 杰克那边怎么样了
l don't think any of those guys are gonna change their position by Thursday.
我不认为周四那群家伙有谁会改变阵营
Well, Doucette's with us.
好吧 多赛特现在支持我们了
Great. What'd you have to give her?
很好 那你答应给她什么了
Bluestone. How much?
青石 多少
All of it.
全部
Well, tomorrow l have a breakfast meeting with Bill·Gordon.
好吧 明天我要和比尔·戈登开个早餐会
Hmm.
嗯
Well, l'll set up, uh, some kinda dinner thing with Landsburg tomorrow night.
好吧 我明天晚餐的时候和兰德斯堡约一下
Right.
好的
Oh, l'll be finishing my community service on Thursday.
哦 周四我也会做完所有社区服务
Are you?
能做完吗
Probation's almost over.
缓刑基本结束了
Well, you're working full-time.
好吧 XX
Straka can't compete with that.
斯特拉卡没法跟你比
He can't.
他不能
This judge isn't gonna give me a chance, is she?
法官不打算给我机会了 是吗
No, l don't think she will.
是的 我想她不会给了
lf she takes the baby away, l won't have any way to see her again, right?
如果她把孩子带走 我就不可能再看见她了 是吗
Right.
是的
Think l could get five minutes with the baby?
能让我看看孩子吗 五分钟就行
Maybe. If you agree to relinquish your rights before the judge rules,
也许吧 如果在法官裁决之前你主动同意终止你的权利
l may be able to work something out.
我也许能做一些什么
l've never seen her, Mr. Fallin. l just want to see her once.
我从没有见到过她 法林先生 我就是想看看她
Please. l'm sorry. l just can't stay here.
拜托你了 我很抱歉 我真的不能待在这
What's going on? He won't come out for class.
怎么了 他不出来上课
Let me talk to him. l'm his lawyer.
让我跟他谈谈吧 我是他的律师
Mr. Fallin?
法林先生
lf l let you talk to this guy, you'll come out?
如果我同意你跟他说几句话 你愿意出来吗
Three minutes.
三分钟
l heard them last night. Who?
我昨晚听到他们说话了 谁
The black kids.
那些黑人孩子
l heard one of them say he was gonna stick me.
我听到他们中有一个人说他要揍我
Who? l didn't see his face.
谁 我没有看到他的脸
Where were they? l don't know. It was after lights out.
他们在哪 我不知道 是在熄灯之后
l heard 'em, man. Right.
我听到了 先生 好的
You know what they do?
你知道他们会做什么吗
They stab you in the armpit so your lung gets punctured.
他们会戳你的腋窝 这样你的肺就会被刺穿
Chris, there's security here. There's people here to protect you.
克里斯 这里有安保的 这些人会保护你的
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你在说什么
You got three months to go. When you're 18, you're out of here.
你还有三个月了 当你满18周岁了 你就能从这出去
Just play by the rules. Go to school and keep your head down.
就按照规矩 去学校 老实一点
You really think that'll work?
你真的认为这样就可以了吗
Just keep to yourself, okay?
不要太张扬 好吗
Here's the revised copies you requested.
这是你需要的修订本
Yeah, okay. Thank you.
是的 好的 谢谢
Hey, Nick. Hey.
嘿 尼克 嘿
So Bill·Gordon's in.
现在比尔·戈登也在我们这边了
Had to give him half of Hostetler Coal, but he's in.
需要给他豪斯特勒煤炭公♥司♥的一半 但是他还是加入我们的阵营了
Did you talk to Landsburg already?
你跟兰德博格聊过了吗
l don't think he's made his mind up yet.
我不认为他已经做好决定了
What is it?
什么情况
Straka. He got engaged last night.
斯特拉卡他昨晚订婚了
To Kate Shaw? Yeah.
跟凯特·肖吗 是的
That's a good move. Old man's got a lot of money, good connections.
这是一步好棋 老人有很多钱 也有很好的关系
lt's a good move.
真是一步好棋
l'd better go say congratulations.
我最好去说一句祝贺
James was against the death penalty, vehemently.
詹姆斯强烈反对死刑
And l know he would be opposed to what is about to happen to Taliek·Allen.
我知道他会反对塔利克·艾伦的判刑
l am handling Taliek's appeal.
我正在处理塔利克的上诉
lt would help me a great deal if l could get an affidavit from you all,
如果你们能给我一份宣誓书 那就帮了大忙了
stating that you knew James' view on capital punishment
声明你们知道詹姆斯对死刑的看法
and that you support a life sentence for Taliek instead of death.
而且你们支持判塔利克无期徒刑 而不是死刑
l know this is a difficult time.
我知道这是一个艰难的时刻
No.
并不会
When l watched them lower my brother James into the ground,
当我看到他们把我弟弟詹姆斯按倒在地上的时候
that was a difficult time.
那才是艰难的时刻
Today, knowing that Taliek·Allen will be put down like the dog he is,
今天 知道塔利克·艾伦会像狗一样被杀掉
that's a very easy time, Mr. Masterson.
这是一段轻松的时刻 马斯特森先生
James wouldn't want it that way.
詹姆斯不会希望这样的
My brother would've wanted to be alive.
我弟弟还希望能活着呢
Don't call on us again unless you plan to apologize.
除非你想道歉 否则不要再给我们打电♥话♥了
Angela.
安琪拉
What's going on?
怎么样了
l asked James' family to meet with me. What for?
我请见詹姆斯的家人来见了一面 为什么啊
To sign an affidavit.
为了签署宣誓书
l'm representing Taliek·Allen in his appeal.
我代表塔利克·艾伦上诉
Since when? Yesterday.
什么时候 昨天
Why?
为什么
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表