剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表
How did it go with the kid?
孩子那边情况怎么样
Well, he says he doesn't remember, and, uh, he wants to go home.
好吧 他说他不记得了 而且他只想回家
Alvin, we've been subpoenaed to appear at a hearing to show cause.
阿尔文 我们已经被传唤出庭听证会了
Why?
为什么
The DA wants to see some of our clients' files.
地方检察官想要看我们一些客户的文件客户的
Come with me.
跟我来
Nick? Yeah?
尼克 怎么了
Emily. Yeah, I remember.
艾米丽 是啊我记得
I heard about the Ford case, and I was wondering if I might help you.
我听说福特的案子了 我想我可能能帮到你
Help me? Right.
帮我 是啊
lf you need some help, I'd like to No. Thanks.
如果你需要帮助的话我很乐意 不用了谢谢
I appreciate it, but I can handle it myself.
很感谢 但是我现在还能应付的过来
It says in the subpoena that they want the names of any clients
传票上面说他们想知道在1985年6月到12月之间
who were placed in the White Oak group home
被安置到白橡树集体之家
between June and December of 1985.
所有客户的名单
White Oak? I've never heard of that.
白橡树 我从来没听说过
That's because they were shut down ten years ago.
那是因为他们十年就被关掉了
Yeah, but what was it?
嗯 但那之前他们是做什么的呢
A treatment center for sexually abused boys.
遭受性♥虐♥待的男孩的治疗中心
And why are the police seeking the records?
为什么警方想要这些记录
It doesn't say. But there's no way that we're handing them over.
传票上没说 但是我们不可能把这些交给他们
These kids trusted us, Lulu. They trusted us to look after them.
这些孩子相信我们 露露 他们相信我们会照顾他们
Hi, Carl. Hey, Jake.
你好卡尔 你好杰克
I'll get those mints. And, uh...
给我来些薄荷糖 还有 呃
These the only flowers you got?
你只有这些花了吗
What, they're not good enough for your secretary?
什么 这些对你的秘书还不够
Oh, these aren't for my secretary. Good for you.
这些不是给我秘书的 不错嘛
Maybe I'll, uh, get the lavender ones.
我可能会 呃 要这些薰衣草
Jake, If a girl actually likes you, don't buy flowers from me.
杰克 如果一个女孩子真的喜欢你 别从我这儿买♥♥
Go someplace good.
去好的地方买♥♥
That's a dollar for the mints.
这一刀买♥♥薄荷糖
All right.
好的
Thanks, Carl.
谢谢了卡尔
Your Honor, these records are protected by attorney/client confidentially.
法官大人 这些记录受到律师与客户之间的保密协议保护
Furthermore, these records are sealed
此外 这些记录是密封的
because they concern the sexual abuse of minors.
因为他们有关未成年人的性♥虐♥待
Mr. Masterson, allow Mr. Finneran to explain.
马斯特森先生 让芬纳兰先生解释
Your Honor, our subpoena requests information regarding those LSP clients
法官大人 您的传票1985年6月到12月之间住在白橡树之家的人
who lived in the White Oak group home between June and December of 1985.
有关这些LSP客户端的信息
Why are the police interested in these residents?
为什么警♥察♥对这些人感兴趣
This is somewhat complicated.
这有点复杂
Well, then do your best to be clear.
好的 尽你所能解释清楚
Those men who were recently murdered are accused pedophiles.
那些最近被谋杀的男性 都被指控为恋童癖
Each had allegedly abused children in their care.
据说每个人都虐待了儿童
And you're saying these pedophiles lived together in a group home?
你是在说这些恋童癖住在同一个集体家庭里吗
No. No, no. Of course not, Your Honor, no.
不不不 当然不是了 法官大人 不是
The victims lived together in the White Oak group home,
这些受害者19年前都住在
19 years ago.
白橡树之家里
Why does this interest you?
为什么这个让你感兴趣
According to detectives, one of the former White Oak residents
根据警探所说 一个曾住在白橡树的居民记得
remembers another one fantasizing, repeatedly
另外一个人 不停的幻想
about hunting down and killing their abusers.
找到并杀了那些侵犯他们的人
Which one? Well, this is our problem.
哪一个 问题就在这儿
Our witness can't remember the name. It was, after all, 20 years ago.
我们的目击者不记得名字 何况事情是在20年前
Mr. Masterson, as a child advocate,
马斯特森先生 作为儿童拥护者
aren't you required to act in your clients' best interests?
您是否需要就最利于你客户的方案行事
Yes.
是的
And doesn't that sometimes require you to reveal confidential information?
有时候会需要您泄露机密信息吗
Well, that's true, Your Honor, but I fail to see how this situation has any bearing--
这没错 法官大人 但是我没看到这种情况有什么影响
Mr. Masterson, I'm ordering you to produce these files.
马斯特森先生 我要求您提供这些文件
Thank you, Your Honor. But not to Mr. Finneran.
谢谢您 法官大人 但是不是向芬纳兰先生提供
I'll review them first and then decide which of these files the police can see.
我会先查阅一下 然后决定那些警官能看
Social Services is attempting to pull Brandon Ford's son from his home
社区服务部门尝试将布兰登·福特的儿子从家中带走
based on unfounded allegations.
这一做法 毫无根据
Your Honor, the allegations were substantial enough to justify an arrest.
法官大人 这些指控足以证明逮捕是正当的
Brandon Ford is innocent of any wrongdoing,
布兰登·福特没有任何不法行为
and we believe the charges will be dismissed
而且我们相信这项指控将在即将举♥行♥的
at the upcoming preliminary hearing.
初步听证会上被驳回
All we're asking is that Andrew be placed in foster care
我们所要求的是把安德鲁送到寄养中心
until the charges against his father are resolved.
直到对他父亲的指控得到解决
Your Honor, Andrew wants to go home.
法官大人 安德鲁想要回家
ls that true, Mr. Fallin?
情况属实吗 法林先生
Yes.
是的
And what is your recommendation?
你的建议是什么
Either Mr. Ford should leave the home and agree to supervised visits
福特先生要么离开家 同意接受监督探视
or Andrew should be placed in foster care.
要么把安德鲁送去寄养中心
Your Honor, may I speak?
法官大人 我能冒昧说一句吗
I didn't hurt my son.
我没有伤害我儿子
I'm being blamed for something I would never do.
我被指责了一些 我永远都不会去做的事情
Everywhere I go, newspapers are writing about this.
我去哪都会有报纸报道这件事情
People are calling my house and threatening me.
人们会打电♥话♥到我家并且威胁我
And I love my son, and I want to take care of him.
我爱我的儿子 而且我想照顾他
And I didn't do this.
我并没有做这件事情
I did not do this.
我没有做
Andrew will live in foster care until the criminal charges are resolved.
安德鲁将住在寄养中心 直到刑事指控得到解决
Do you have a placement, Ms. Solt?
你们有安排吗 索尔特女士
We do, Your Honor. Thank you.
我们有 谢谢你法官大人
Let's go.
我们走吧
It's all right.
没关系的
What?
什么
Do you want some coffee?
你想要一点咖啡吗
I don't use caffeine.
我不用咖♥啡♥因♥的
Nick.
尼克
I just got a call from the District Attorney's office about the Ford case.
我刚接到地方检察官办公室关于福特案子的电♥话♥
It turns out that the DNA on the t-shirt is contaminated,
原来t恤上的DNA被污染了
and they think the pornography is gonna be inadmissible.
而且他们觉得色情片的证据是不足够的
So they want Andrew to testify at his father's preliminary hearing
所以他们想让安德鲁后天在他父亲的
the day after tomorrow.
初步听证会上作证
Otherwise the judge is gonna throw the case out.
否则法官会驳回这个案子的
All right. I'll talk to Andrew. Okay.
好的 我会跟安德鲁谈谈的 好
Alvin. Hey, Laurie.
阿尔文 劳里
I'd like to talk to you sometime. Of course.
我想有空和你谈谈 当然可以
See what I can do. Thank you.
我看我能做什么吧 谢谢你
You have a second?
你有空吗
Yeah, come on in.
有 进来吧
The DA has a theory that the person going around the city shooting people
地方检察官的理论是 在城市里到处开枪射击的人
was the victim of sexual abuse.
是性♥虐♥待的受害者
Really?
真的吗
That's why he subpoenaed the records of our former clients.
这就是他传唤我们以前的客户的原因
Oh. Okay.
哦 好的
Okay?
好的
This is a distortion of how an abused child reacts.
这是对受虐儿童反应的扭曲
It's unfounded and it's invasive.
这是毫无根据 颠倒黑白的
Well, what does the judge say? The judge is an idiot.
好吧 法官怎么说 那法官是个弱智
She has no expertise regarding child abuse issues,
她对虐待儿童问题毫无经验
no understanding of the intricacies.
没有对复杂事物的理解
But, Alvin, if the judge ordered us to hand over the files--
但是艾尔文 如果法官命令我们交出文件的话
It's a witch hunt, Lulu. Then we hand over the files.
这是政♥治♥迫♥害♥ 露露 那我们就把文件交出来
Handing over these records punishes people for being victimized.
交出这些记录是对受害者的惩罚
Alvin Look, one of these men
艾尔文 你看 这些男性中的一个是前职业运动员
is a former professional athlete
前职业运动员
who never went public with what happened to him.
他从来没有把自己的遭遇公之于众
Another is a man who was so badly abused by his father
另外一个男性被他父亲严重虐待过
that he ended up with a brain injury.
他最后脑部受伤了
Oh, I'm sorry. Was I interrupting something?
对不起 我没打断什么吧
No, no. What's up?
没有没有 怎么了
You know the kid whose father was charged with stabbing him?
你知道那个孩子吧 他爸爸因为刺伤他被起诉
Yeah. Andrew Ford. Right.
知道 安德鲁·福特 对
The evidence against his father has been thrown out,
对他爸爸不利的证据被推♥翻♥了
so the DA wants Andrew to testify.
所以地方检察官希望安德鲁作证
剧集 | 法外情真(2001) | 导航列表